Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Bro and sis for Vincent Hammond and I Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strikers Daughter

Beloved Werewolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Runway Frequent Contestant 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:17 pm

User Image
Annabelle
5 years
Female
Fox girl
Annabelle is a shy girl who loves to play with her big brother. All though he wasn't sure of her up until now she loves him and wants to make him happy. All she has ever wanted was a big brother to protect her and a family to love her. She was abandoned as a baby of 5 months because her mother couldn't take care of her so now she lives with ______, and his family. She is very sweet and will often chase her tail in her fox form which looks like this.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:59 pm

(sorry my phone wont let me pull up images. So please look at my signature.)

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Strikers Daughter

Beloved Werewolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:07 pm

Vincent Hammond

((Lol okay andwhat is his name and how old is he and what is his race??? Also I'm starting at when he still isn't sure about her.))

Annabelle was in her room waiting for her big brother to come home from school. She was in the kitchen with their mother making cookies. SHe was a great help in the kitchen. SHe loved to help and loved when their creations came out well. SHe then giggled and hugged her mommy while the cookies baked.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:32 pm

Dutchess of Wolves
Vincent Hammond

((Lol okay andwhat is his name and how old is he and what is his race??? Also I'm starting at when he still isn't sure about her.))

Annabelle was in her room waiting for her big brother to come home from school. She was in the kitchen with their mother making cookies. SHe was a great help in the kitchen. SHe loved to help and loved when their creations came out well. SHe then giggled and hugged her mommy while the cookies baked.

(16, shapeshifter, Mark.)
When mark got back from school he went up to his room with a sigh. School was getting even more boring than usual thanks to the stupid mid term tests.

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Strikers Daughter

Beloved Werewolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:46 pm

Vincent Hammond

Annabelle heard Mark come in and once the cookies were ready she went to his room and had a plate with 6 cookies on it. She then peeked in and said "Mark...do you want some cookies?" in a shy voice. She could tell he wasn't too happy right now but wanted to help make him happy. She had a small smile on her face but her tail wrapped around her leg showing she was nervous. She knew he wasn't used to her yet but she wanted to show him she meant no harm.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:17 pm

Dutchess of Wolves
Vincent Hammond

Annabelle heard Mark come in and once the cookies were ready she went to his room and had a plate with 6 cookies on it. She then peeked in and said "Mark...do you want some cookies?" in a shy voice. She could tell he wasn't too happy right now but wanted to help make him happy. She had a small smile on her face but her tail wrapped around her leg showing she was nervous. She knew he wasn't used to her yet but she wanted to show him she meant no harm.

"no. So please get out. I have to much to study." he said taking out math,science and french books.

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Strikers Daughter

Beloved Werewolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:30 pm

Vincent Hammond

Annabelle left the cookies on his dresser in case he changed his mind and left wiping her eyes a little.She went to her room and picked up a little stuffed fox that she brought with her. "Why is he so mean?" She asked to herself and hugged the wolf. It was a rainy day today so she had nothing to do but look out the window and looked somewhat lonely and sad.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:57 pm

Dutchess of Wolves
Vincent Hammond

Annabelle left the cookies on his dresser in case he changed his mind and left wiping her eyes a little.She went to her room and picked up a little stuffed fox that she brought with her. "Why is he so mean?" She asked to herself and hugged the wolf. It was a rainy day today so she had nothing to do but look out the window and looked somewhat lonely and sad.

Mike spent the night studying. He fell asleep on his books passed out.

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Strikers Daughter

Beloved Werewolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:09 pm

Vincent Hammond

The next morning, it was the weekend and Annabelle was eating breakfast holding her stuffed wolf as she ate. His mother then came into his room findig him slumped over his books and smiled as she shook him gently. "Mark....time for breakfast." She said and shook him awake. Annabelle was still upset at Mark as she sat at the table. She was quiet as she ate her homemade waffles. She was loving them but was a little nervous around Mark when he came into the kitchen with their mother. Her tail wrapped around her leg and her ears went back some.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:22 pm

Dutchess of Wolves
Vincent Hammond

The next morning, it was the weekend and Annabelle was eating breakfast holding her stuffed wolf as she ate. His mother then came into his room findig him slumped over his books and smiled as she shook him gently. "Mark....time for breakfast." She said and shook him awake. Annabelle was still upset at Mark as she sat at the table. She was quiet as she ate her homemade waffles. She was loving them but was a little nervous around Mark when he came into the kitchen with their mother. Her tail wrapped around her leg and her ears went back some.

mark walked into the kitchen with the plate of cookies empty. He put the plate in the sink and made some toast. "so whats your plan for today mom?"

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Strikers Daughter

Beloved Werewolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:29 pm

Vincent Hammond

"Well I was going to take Annabelle to the park. Would you like to come? I know you've been studying hard and I think you could use a break." She said. Annabelle stayed quiet and continued to eat. She wasn't used to Mark since he didn't spend time with ehr. So his mother thought this would be a good time.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:09 pm

Dutchess of Wolves
Vincent Hammond

"Well I was going to take Annabelle to the park. Would you like to come? I know you've been studying hard and I think you could use a break." She said. Annabelle stayed quiet and continued to eat. She wasn't used to Mark since he didn't spend time with ehr. So his mother thought this would be a good time.

"sorry but i'm going to be training with shapeshifting. If you need me i'll be at the gym." he said finishing his toast and went upstairs to get ready.

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Strikers Daughter

Beloved Werewolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:00 pm

Vincent Hammond

His mother sighed and said to Annabelle "Don't worry. He'll get nicer to you with time." She then hugged the little one who seemed to want to spend time with her brother. But it seemed he din't want to like her.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:34 pm

Dutchess of Wolves
Vincent Hammond

His mother sighed and said to Annabelle "Don't worry. He'll get nicer to you with time." She then hugged the little one who seemed to want to spend time with her brother. But it seemed he din't want to like her.

When Mark was ready and got to the door he paused at the door with a sigh. "hey mom i'll meet you guys at the park around 11 and then . . . Maybe i'll hang out with Anna." he said saying her name like that for the first time. After that he left for the gym.

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Strikers Daughter

Beloved Werewolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:47 pm

Vincent Hammond

Annabelle heard that but was still nervous. Later at the park, Annabelle was at the playground on the swings and was swinging alone. Her adopted mother was worried that this might happen. THe other kids were ignoring her as usual. Just because she was different from them. All the kids around here were shapeshifters and didn't like her because she was different.
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff