Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Shopping in the UK
Prince Charles Cinema ~ NPC Owned Business ~ London Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:20 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The Prince Charles Cinema is a repertory cinema located in Leicester Place, 40 metres north of Leicester Square in the West End of London. It shows a rotating programme of cult, arthouse, and classic films alongside recent Hollywood releases - typically more than ten different films a week on two screens (285 seats downstairs and 104 seats upstairs). It also hosts the sing-a-long version of The Sound of Music, which has been shown on a regular basis for over five years, as well as The Rocky Horror Picture Show and Joseph. The cinema has achieved a cult status amongst fans, sticking out as the only independent cinema in the West End.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:16 pm
User Image

❤❤ T A M A R AR A D C L I F F E
HOGWARTS GRADUATE
¦¦ if you're going through hell, keep on going
xxxxxxxxxx x x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬

"This one looks nice, Chalmes. You wanna catch a movie here?" she asked, turned to Chalmes. She hoped he was enjoying himself so far. She was trying her best to appear like a normal Muggle girl. Her wand wasn't even on her, stashed away in her bag. A butterfly flapped its wings in her stomach as she awaited Chalmes' response.  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:20 pm
Music is the strongest form of magic.
But when you get music and words together,
that can be a very powerful thing.

Ɲɑʂʈɑʂʂɨɑ Ɛɭɭɨʂ~Squib

User Image Single

Tassy walked down the streets of Muggle London feeling...well feeling a bit lonely. Her twin was finally coming into her own and even had an almost boy toy to snuggle with while she was left with her one nighters. Not sex mind, half the men she met she normally wouldn't let near her with a twenty foot pole but they bought the drinks and she was a struggling musician. See the math? With a sigh she stuck her hands in her leather jacket and looked to see what was playing at the cinema tonight. Rock of Ages? Hmm...the play is better but the movie isn't half bad. Tassy toed a rock away with her studded boot while waiting in line.

((OOC smile )

[Wearing: Out on the Town] [Where: Prince Charles Cinema] [With: No one] [Feeling: Bored] [Thinking: Gods helpin' I need a man.]

Kai Sparrowheart

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:01 pm
When the days are cold
And the cards all fold
And the saints we see
Are all made of gold

When your dreams all fail
And the ones we hail
Are the worst of all
And the blood’s run stale

User Image

Daemon Brookwater
>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<

Daemon had been out on a walk, after visiting his family for the day. Their mother was doing horribly, and at best it looked like she had a month left. As he walked down the street, he thought about what it would be like without her. His thoughts were interrupted as he nearly ran into a line of people. He almost kept going, when he saw someone he recognized from much earlier in the year.
"Tassy?" It was a surprise to see one of his only acquaintances in the City, what with the odds being one in a million that it would happen.
"You look good, how have you been?" He said this honestly, but with a tinge of flirtation.

>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<

No matter what we breed
We still are made of greed
This is my kingdom come
This is my kingdom come

Kai Sparrowheart

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:17 pm

Ɲɑʂʈɑʂʂɨɑ Ɛɭɭɨʂ~Squib

User Image Single

Tassy turned when she heard her name grimacing mentally when it was the voice of a man and hoped to the Lord above it wasn't someone she met in a club earlier before being happily surprised to see Daemon. Her grin turned sincere and she felt a light flutter in her chest seeing her old acquaintance outside of the Magical world. "Daemon! Thanks, you don't look half bad yourself. Especially considering the last time I saw ya you had a mug of beer in your hand." she replied with a cheeky grin and wink. "So how have you been? Any more heroic humanitarian acts of kindness?" It took all restraint to not use her normal gimmicks to picking up men on the one in front of her. On one point, she didn't think they'd work, and another would be she didn't want him to think she was trying too hard. Tassy wasn't that desperate! Yet.

((OOC smile )

[Wearing: Out on the Town] [Where: Prince Charles Cinema] [With: Daemon] [Feeling: Elated] [Thinking: I don't believe, he got even sexier!]

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:04 pm
When the days are cold
And the cards all fold
And the saints we see
Are all made of gold

And the ones we hail
Are the worst of all

User Image

Daemon Brookwater
>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<

Daemon smiled when she turned and saw him. He chuckled at her comment, and crossed his arms.
"I often do," he said defensively.
"I've been well," he lied. "Alas, no. I went to Japan for a week but the most I did was help and old woman into a taxi," he said jokingly. He looked up at the theater.
"What are they showing here anyway? The Notebook?" It seemed the only answer, as a pretty girl like Tassy would never be alone when she went to the movies.

>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<

No matter what we breed
This is my kingdom come
This is my kingdom come

Kai Sparrowheart

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:18 pm

Ɲɑʂʈɑʂʂɨɑ Ɛɭɭɨʂ~Squib

User Image Single

Tassy merely smiled at his defensive reply before chuckling quietly to herself. "Well helping old ladies into taxis are not small favors." she said graciously with a hint of a teasing grin. When asked if she was here for The Notebook the girl wrinkled her nose furiously, annoyed Daeomon would think that just because she was female she would see such drivel. "Egads no! I hate that movie, two and a half hours of pointless drivel and sappy romance, no thank you! They're showing Rock of Ages the movie here and I thought I'd catch it. It's not as good as the play I've heard but it'll do." she shrugged before wondering if he knew what movie she was talking about.

((OOC smile )

[Wearing: Out on the Town] [Where: Prince Charles Cinema] [With: Daemon] [Feeling: Elated/Annoyed] [Thinking: Ruddy stinking Notebook!]

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:21 pm
When the days are cold
And the cards all fold
And the saints we see
Are all made of gold

And the ones we hail
Are the worst of all

User Image

Daemon Brookwater
>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<

Daemon laughed and shrugged.
"I happen to like that movie. Mostly because of the Actress, but details."
He hoped his joke hadn't been too bad, but he did have a habit at making questionable jests. When she said what she was really there for, he nodded.
"I think I heard about that. What was the play like? I'm not very familiar with the story," he said. He actually hadn't seen a movie in a long time; it would be a good way to get Lore's mind ff of things. Somehow, though, it seemed like she would think the whole time. She wasn't easily distracted.

>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<

No matter what we breed
This is my kingdom come
This is my kingdom come

Kai Sparrowheart

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:41 pm

Ɲɑʂʈɑʂʂɨɑ Ɛɭɭɨʂ~Squib

User Image Single

Tassy snorted as Daemon admitted to liking the movie for the actress. "Haha, I guess I can understand that." She had to admit, the male lead was pretty cute. When asked about the play she shrugged and moved up in the slowly moving line. "I've never seen it, just heard that the play is better. But I've seen the movie before and it was ok, I just like the music in it." The musician chuckled just thinking of the 80's rock music sent a thrill into her. "So, why are you here? Somehow I doubt it was to see a movie." Tassy asked rather bluntly.

((OOC smile )

[Wearing: Out on the Town] [Where: Prince Charles Cinema] [With: Daemon] [Feeling: Curious] [Thinking: Hmm?]

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:55 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓
Kellan Loire

Cook of Three Broomsticks
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

I make them good girls go bad
I make them good girls go
Good girls go bad, good girls go bad...

He was a little early, his cousins having let him go since the dinner rush was over. Dani seemed to be more responsive to the cutesy stuff than the other girls, so he would use that to keep her on the line. Being there first and waiting were cutesy, so he would do that instead of sulk around til later. He leaned against the wall of the place to wait for her.

I know your type, you're daddy's little girl
Just take a bite
Let me shake up your world
'Cause just one night couldn't be so wrong
I'm gonna' make you lose control

Out Of Character: ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:39 pm
User ImageUser Image
The wasted years, the wasted youth. The pretty lies, the ugly truth. 
And the day has come where I have died. Only to find I’ve come alive

Dani walked into the cinema quietly. She hoped Kell was already there or would be soon, because she would feel awkward standing around by herself. Thankfully her eyes fell on the boy and she smiled brightly heading over to him. Somehow she had still gotten to the place on time, even with the insane amount of time she took trying to figure out what to wear. It was rather embarrassing seeing as she usually just put on whatever she found first that matched. Her brother had teased her the entire time, but also given her good advice as she decided. "Hey." She said, smiling up at him as she reached him.

Adolescence didn’t make sense. A little loss of innocence 
The ugly years of being a fool. Ain’t youth meant to be beautiful?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:22 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓
Kellan Loire

Cook of Three Broomsticks
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

I make them good girls go bad
I make them good girls go
Good girls go bad, good girls go bad...

When Dani appeared in the doorway, Kell smiled. He pushed off the wall and walked towards the girl who was walking towards him. Still smiling, he pulled her against him and kissed her softly. "I missed you the last couple weeks. I've just been really busy and stuff. So, wanna catch a movie?"

I know your type, you're daddy's little girl
Just take a bite
Let me shake up your world
'Cause just one night couldn't be so wrong
I'm gonna' make you lose control

Out Of Character: ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:02 pm
User ImageUser Image
The wasted years, the wasted youth. The pretty lies, the ugly truth. 
And the day has come where I have died. Only to find I’ve come alive

A small gasp slipped from her lips as he pulled her against him, but the soft noise was lost when he kissed her softly. She blinked up at him, smiling and blushing ever so slightly at his words. "I missed you too." She said, wrapping her arms around him. "What's playing?" She asked curiously.

Adolescence didn’t make sense. A little loss of innocence 
The ugly years of being a fool. Ain’t youth meant to be beautiful?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:47 pm
When the days are cold
And the cards all fold
And the saints we see
Are all made of gold

And the ones we hail
Are the worst of all

User Image

Daemon Brookwater
>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<

Daemon smiled and shrugged. "I was on a walk and ran into the line. Then I saw you," he said. He gestured around them.
"And here we are," he said humorously.
"You liked the music? Aren't these kinds if things usually a bit...cheesy?" He asked.
"Of course I haven't seen one in a long time, so I can't judge," he said with a smile.

>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<

No matter what we breed
This is my kingdom come
This is my kingdom come

Kai Sparrowheart

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:07 am

Ɲɑʂʈɑʂʂɨɑ Ɛɭɭɨʂ~Squib

User Image Single

Tassy laughed as Daemon described how he got into this situation before asking about the movie she was seeing and gave a shrug. "It's a late night, I don't have to work tomorrow, I'm not seeing anyone, and my sister's doing a late night at her art studio. I figure I could use a bit of cheesy at the moment." she replied counting on her fingers the events leading up to her standing in line for an admittedly cheesy musical.

((OOC smile )

[Wearing: Out on the Town] [Where: Prince Charles Cinema] [With: Daemon] [Feeling: Curious] [Thinking: Hmm?]

Shopping in the UK

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff