Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Shopping in the UK
Prince Charles Cinema ~ NPC Owned Business ~ London Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 6:29 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Prince Charles Cinema
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? he Lovely Chrys
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? A Movie Date
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? I hope she likes my hat

Dris had spent the better part of the morning preparing his outfit for his date. For him, dates were a rather uncommon thing, even though he had a lot of friends. Maybe this one would lead to a more serious relationship? Honestly, he wasn't sure he believed it would, what with Chrys being betrothed and all. He donned a hat he'd found in Nan's attic and borrowed, thinking it made him look "old school cool". He adjusted his shirt, sighing before nervously straightening his sleeves. God, he looked so absolutely goofy. It was a real wonder he had friends, much less a girlfriend.

A while before the date was supposed to happen, Milo apparated Dris to London, before the older man straightened his son's clothes and hat a bit more. Dris awkwardly scooted away, heading off to the cinema proper. Outside, he saw Chrys pacing about, looking all punk with her outfit choice. Clearly, her parents didn't drop her off, assuming they knew about the day at all. "Hey Chrys! How're you today? You look very nice!" God, he had to calm down! He had no reason to be nervous around Chrys! She'd been there when he was sick and when he'd sleep-painted the Great Hall. If anyone should be relaxing his nerves it was she. The taller male grinned, trying his best to appear nonchalant.

Cara MiaKitty

Sᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇ ᴍᴀᴢᴇ, ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪs ᴛʜɪs ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ? I ʜᴇᴀʀ ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇs ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴍʏ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅᴇʀ,
Nᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ's ᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ sᴇɴsᴇ ᴀᴛ ᴀʟʟ. Wᴏɴᴅᴇʀ, ᴡʜʏ ᴅᴏ ᴡᴇ ʀᴀᴄᴇ?
Wʜᴇɴ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴅᴀʏ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ʀᴜɴɴɪɴ' ɪɴ ᴄɪʀᴄʟᴇs, sᴜᴄʜ ᴀ ꜰᴜɴɴʏ ᴡᴀʏ ᴛᴏ ꜰᴀʟʟ.
Tʀɪᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴏᴘᴇɴ ᴜᴘ ᴍʏ ᴇʏᴇs, I'ᴍ ʜᴏᴘɪɴ' ꜰᴏʀ ᴀ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ɪᴛ ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ.
Sʜᴏᴡ ᴍʏ ᴄᴀʀᴅs, ɢᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ, ᴡɪsʜ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ sᴛᴀʀᴛ ᴀʟʟ ᴏᴠᴇʀ.
Nᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ's ᴍᴀᴋɪɴ' sᴇɴsᴇ ᴀᴛ ᴀʟʟ. Tʀɪᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴏᴘᴇɴ ᴜᴘ ᴍʏ ᴇʏᴇs,
I'ᴍ ʜᴏᴘɪɴ' ꜰᴏʀ ᴀ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ɪᴛ ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ.
Wʜᴇɴ I ᴡᴀᴋᴇ ᴜᴘ, ᴛʜᴇ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ɪsɴ'ᴛ ᴅᴏɴᴇ.
I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ sᴇᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜰᴀᴄᴇ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴋɴᴏᴡ I ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ɪᴛ ʜᴏᴍᴇ.
Iꜰ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ɪs ᴛʀᴜᴇ, ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴄᴀɴ I ᴅᴏ?
I ᴀᴍ sᴛɪʟʟ ᴘᴀɪɴᴛɪɴɢ ꜰʟᴏᴡᴇʀs ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ, ᴡᴏᴀʜ.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:41 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxTicket Booth
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxNo one
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxHappy
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ѕнє ℓσνєѕ яσ¢к αи∂ яσℓℓ, тнєу ѕαι∂ ιт'ѕ ѕαтαи'ѕ тσиgυєxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ѕнє тнιикѕ тнєу'яє тσσ σℓ∂, тнєу тнιик ѕнє'ѕ тσσ уσυиgxxxxxxxxx
                                                          αи∂ тнє вαттℓє ℓιиєѕ αяє ¢ℓєαяℓу ∂яαωиxxxxxx
                                                          ѕнє'ѕ α ωιℓ∂ σиє ωιтн αи αиgєℓ'ѕ fα¢єxxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceChrys was relieved when Dris finally appeared. Apparently, she'd been getting slightly anxious waiting for him, her hands wringing together as if she were worried about something. What, she had no idea; they'd been 'together' for a while now, and were very close friends before that, so it wasn't as though she was expected to get stood up. The fear of someone spotting her and reporting her to her parents was an irrational one, and not something she was devoting enough attention to for it to've made her feel this way. So, she chalked it up to nerves over the fact that this was their first proper date. Though, having nerves about such a thing was ridiculous. Dris was one of her best friends in all the world, and she loved him dearly, if not quite in the way that one would think, given that they were an item. She'd loved him before they started dating, purely platonically, so of course that hadn't changed now. She just also was interested in him beyond that, because he was attractive and sweet and fun and made her laugh. He was also interested in her, and didn't seem too put off by the fact that she was technically spoken for. That was certainly a plus.

spaceHis arrival didn't make her apprehension vanish, but it did calm considerably. She smiled widely, blushing at the compliment. It was obviously genuine, which, of course it would be- Dris was nothing if not genuine, which was one of her favorite things about him. She was thrilled to hear it, equal parts because it was nice to have someone accept her for who she was, and because she was relieved she hadn't made a mistake in not treating this like... well, a date, she supposed.
                                                          "You aren't disappointed I'm not all done up for you?" she asked, fluttering her eyelashes exaggeratedly. She had accepted the skirts, and the tights, and the heels and most everything else about 'looking like a girl', though on her own terms where she could. But she was not, and likely never would be, interested in makeup. Unless it could be makeup like she'd worn for Halloween, those deep black smudged rings around her eyes that'd made them pop and made her look wild. But, if she purchased makeup with which to look that way, her mother would expect her to actually start wearing makeup, so that was definitely out.

spaceShe grabbed his hand, pulling him towards the ticket booth; it was natural for her to take charge, always, and that didn't seem to change with him. She'd been like that since the day Finny was born, she thought, even if she'd only been two at the time. She gave her boyfriend a wink.
                                                          "I like the hat," she told him approvingly. "Very dapper." She assumed that his dad, the owl dad, not the Quidditch one, had something to do with the hat, either in that he'd suggested such a thing or that it was his sense of style influencing his son. Either way, it was a good look for him.

space"So, what are we seeing? Do you already have something in mind? I'm not... you know, I don't know as much about films as you guys do." She blushed slightly at this admission, though she had no idea why. Her friends, Chance especially, had done a lot to introduce her to muggle pop culture, but being at Hogwarts most of the year and not being allowed out that much previously had hindered their efforts considerably. Thus far, she knew she liked action movies, of course. And didn't like sad ones. But beyond that, she hadn't a clue, and she certainly couldn't tell what any of them were from the names on the ticket booth. Though, in case Dris hadn't cottoned onto her preference, she supposed she should let him know. "Just nothing sad, okay? I don't mind if we see some... you know, some sappy romantic date movie type thing, even if it's super girly or whatever. But only if it's a funny one. Not a sad one." She prayed Dris wouldn't want to watch some... what were they called? Romcoms? That seemed right. But, if he did, she'd watch it for him. As long as next time, they watched something with a lot of explosions or something.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxxѕнє'ѕ α ωσмαи-¢нιℓ∂ ιи α ѕтαтє σf gяα¢є
                                                          xxxxxxωнєи ѕнє ωαѕ 3 уєαяѕ σℓ∂ σи нєя ∂α∂∂у'ѕ києє
                                                          xxxxxxxxxнє ѕαι∂ уσυ ¢αи вє αиутнιиg уσυ ωαит тσ вє
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxѕнє'ѕ α ωιℓ∂ σиє яυииιи' fяєє

User Image

»» ««
                                                          xxoυт oғ cнaracтerxx
                                                          - - -

Miss GryffindorK

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 12:01 am
User ImageUser Image

═════════════════════════════════════════════
                                              тнιѕ ιѕ нow ιт worĸѕ, yoυ're yoυng υnтιl yoυ're noт
                                              yoυ love υnтιl yoυ don'т, yoυ тry υnтιl yoυ can'т
                                              yoυ laυgн υnтιl yoυ cry, yoυ cry υnтιl yoυ laυgн
                                              and everyone мυѕт вreaтнe υnтιl тнeιr dyιng вreaтн

spaceAni made it to the cinema near enough to the time they'd planned to meet. Truthfully, he was running a bit late, but he'd not been able to find his wallet. For having such a tiny flat, he managed to lose a lot of things in a lot of odd places. This time, the offending item had been in the freezer of all places. How it'd ended up there, he had no clue. Then again, he'd had something of a bad day yesterday, so it was to be expected that he'd been out of sorts. He was rather grateful that they were having this date night, actually, since it would undoubtedly improve his mood.

spaceGlancing at the line, he didn't see Topaz anywhere, and assumed the other man was either running late, or already inside. Unsure of what to do, he stood near the ticket booth with his hands shoved in his pockets. Surely Topaz would've waited outside for him? So he was probably running a bit late as well. A brief conversation with the young girl manning the ticket booth made him feel a little more assured of this suspicion, since she didn't recall having seen anyone fitting his boyfriend's description any time recently. So, he thanked her, and leaned against a wall nearby, scanning the crowd for him. He hadn't the faintest idea what movie they'd be seeing, otherwise he might've gotten their tickets. Of course, neither of them were very picky when it came to films, so he probably could've selected anything and it would've been fine. They tended to avoid more or less the same things, so that made things easier. And Ani certainly had more neuroses controlling his choices than the other man did. But, he'd rather they discuss it together.

no, тнιѕ ιѕ нow ιт worĸѕ, yoυ peer ιnѕιde yoυrѕelғ
                                              yoυ тaĸe тнe тнιngѕ yoυ lιĸe and тry тo love тнe тнιngѕ yoυ тooĸ
                                              and тнen yoυ тaĸe тнaт love yoυ мade
                                              and ѕтιcĸ ιт ιnтo ѕoмe, ѕoмeone elѕe'ѕ нearт

wнere - Cinema - Ticket Line
                                              wнen - Late Spring 2040
                                              wιтн - Topaz (soon)

Julian Galaksylph

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:49 pm
User Image

( PurebloodRavenclaw AlumnusCursebreaker ) xx
                                                        ( Taken by Antony Tempest) xx

𝑳𝒆𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒐𝒍𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒖𝒅, 𝒍𝒆𝒕 𝒂𝒍𝒂𝒓𝒎𝒔 𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒖𝒕
                                                        '𝑪𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒏𝒐𝒊𝒔𝒆
                                                        𝑳𝒆𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒅𝒂𝒓𝒌, 𝒍𝒆𝒕 𝒎𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒎𝒚 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒌
                                                        𝑩𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒆 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒉𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒃𝒚 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒚 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒅
                                                        𝑺𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒉𝒐𝒍𝒅 𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈, 𝒏𝒐𝒐𝒏, 𝒅𝒂𝒚, 𝒐𝒓 𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Topaz wondered if he was 'right on time' or 'late'. Sometimes, being on time was also considered late, and Topaz felt like he kept Ani waiting for too long... even if he arrived on the discussed time. Yeah sure, they're been dating for years and dating was normal for the two of them nowadays- or maybe they were just nervous for each other which seemed normal. Or excited, too. Though Topaz may or may not been wondering if this clothes were too... formal. Or overdressed. In Late Spring. Even if he was just wearing a long-sleeved oxford, pants, and his trademark black boots. Topaz can more or less blame his old upbringing for acting this formal, even if they were more casual nowadays.

The tall Ravenclaw arrived to the theater, immediately looking for a certain blonde man. Thankfully it wasn't that hard, since Ani was standing right near the ticket booth. Thank Merlin. "Hi Ani," Topaz greeted with a genuine smile, giving his boyfriend a swift kiss on the cheek. "Did I keep you waiting? I have to admit, I was actually um... I was worried that I might come in here overdressed." How did Ani do that without worrying? Because the blond still looked charming even in jeans, sweaters, and beanies. Topaz seemed to be the formal one in the couple; except he always wears black boots. "I've checked a few movies a few days ago and some of them seemed promising. Some looked silly, but in a humorous way." Topaz and Ani knew each other enough that they both avoid similar topics when it comes to literature- so it made choices easier. Maybe comedy and romances were worth it? Or both? Topaz was surprisingly less snobbish about it and can afford a few cheese. Secretly, it was out of curiosity- since Topaz used to only read the mystery genre and history. Like a typical bookworm Ravenclaw he was.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒆
                                                        𝒀𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝑰 𝒕𝒊𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒚 𝒃𝒓𝒂𝒊𝒏
                                                        '𝑪𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒊𝒕 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍𝒔 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝑰'𝒎 𝒍𝒐𝒔𝒕 𝒂𝒕 𝒔𝒆𝒂
                                                        𝒀𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝑰 𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏
                                                        𝑨𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆, 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆- 𝑰 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝒐𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - Late Spring 2040xx
                                                        wнere - Cinema - Ticket Linexxxx
                                                        wιтн - Antony
                                                        xxxxxx

Cara Miakitty

Quote:

Quote:

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:25 pm
User ImageUser Image

тнιѕ ιѕ нow ιт worĸѕ, yoυ're yoυng υnтιl yoυ're noт
                                              yoυ love υnтιl yoυ don'т, yoυ тry υnтιl yoυ can'т
                                              yoυ laυgн υnтιl yoυ cry, yoυ cry υnтιl yoυ laυgн
                                              and everyone мυѕт вreaтнe υnтιl тнeιr dyιng вreaтн

spaceAni grinned when he spotted Topaz heading towards him, returning the light kiss to his cheek with one of his own. "No, I've only just gotten here," he replied lightly. At the comment regarding Topaz's state of dress, he snickered ever so slightly. "And you look fine. If anything, at least I know you're feeling overdressed while I constantly feel underdressed." The words came out teasing, but his eyes saddened slightly. Ani had tried, for a while, to dress up for their dates. He did dress appropriately when the venue called for it, such as dinner at a nice restaurant. But after the life he'd led through his 30's, he found it rather difficult to feel comfortable in the more formal trappings of his family's expectations. It was hard to dress up, in nice shirts and slacks, and not see the person he'd been all those years ago. Scared and broken. After a while he'd had to confess to Topaz that he couldn't stand to do it, and had adopted a more casual look whenever he could get away with it. He hadn't allowed that to halt the dates to the nicer places, but those were certainly less frequent than movies and picnics and hiking. He liked it that way, anyway. It felt more like they were a couple and less like they were 'courting' or whatever other old-fashioned and detached term his grandparents might've used.

spaceNot that they could've courted under their influence, anyway, all things considered. He didn't know if they'd ever discovered the truth of his sexuality after everything, nor did he actually care. Especially not now, now that he was happy and with Topaz and moving forward with his life. So, he pushed away the thoughts of darker times and smiled.
                                              "Humorous? Is that what you're in the mood for, then?" he asked. He wasn't especially picky, after all. Honestly, the only line he drew, other than the one regarding uncomfortable material, was that he disliked movies that'd been written for teenagers. They were awkward and stilted, and he could quite do without the secondhand embarrassment. "Silly how, exactly? In the 'this is a movie for children and it has some lowbrow physical comedy' way, or 'every single one of these problems could be solved by a single conversation' way?" Romantic comedies were fun, at times. But there was something to be said for movies where you didn't find yourself constantly wanting to scream 'just talk to each other!' at the screen.

no, тнιѕ ιѕ нow ιт worĸѕ, yoυ peer ιnѕιde yoυrѕelғ
                                              yoυ тaĸe тнe тнιngѕ yoυ lιĸe and тry тo love тнe тнιngѕ yoυ тooĸ
                                              and тнen yoυ тaĸe тнaт love yoυ мade
                                              and ѕтιcĸ ιт ιnтo ѕoмe, ѕoмeone elѕe'ѕ нearт

wнere - Cinema - Ticket Line
                                              wнen - Late Spring 2040
                                              wιтн - Topaz (soon)

Julian Galaksylph

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:29 am
User Image

( PurebloodRavenclaw AlumnusCursebreaker ) xx
                                                        ( Taken by Antony Tempest) xx

𝑳𝒆𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒐𝒍𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒖𝒅, 𝒍𝒆𝒕 𝒂𝒍𝒂𝒓𝒎𝒔 𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒖𝒕
                                                        𝑳𝒆𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒅𝒂𝒓𝒌, 𝒍𝒆𝒕 𝒎𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒎𝒚 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒌
                                                        𝑩𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒆 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒉𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒃𝒚 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒚 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒅
                                                        𝑺𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒉𝒐𝒍𝒅 𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈, 𝒏𝒐𝒐𝒏, 𝒅𝒂𝒚, 𝒐𝒓 𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Topaz nodded quietly at Ani with a shrug and smile, "At least we're in the same page now in terms of fashion." Though he knew that Ani wasn't comfortable in doing formal stuff, since the blonde's past was kind of terrible. This made him wonder about how they'll settle a wedding if the wedding was something likely to happen without Jasper jumping out of the shadows and hijacking it. That's what Topaz was scared about, his brother intent of pushing the reset button and taking everything he loved. But, that's not the kind of thing he would like to think right now so he brushed it off for the time being, wanting to focus this date with his loved one. Oh well, they don't really do formal restaurant dates- it sounded boring. Picnics in forest parks and movies were the best bonding between them. And hiking, obviously.

"I mean, I'm the type to read history and mystery whenever I can. Like a typical know-it-all Ravenclaw." Topaz made a good-natured chuckle, since that was what his younger brother described him as. Even if Lazuli was quite a nerd himself. "But no, it's either humor or well, romantic stuff. Don't make fun of me but um, I came to realize that I might like cheesy movies." He turned red, tempted to say that it was just out of wanting to try it. After watching a few movies like that with Ani, Ani was simply keeping it the secret that he came to really like them but he did outright said that it's sweet. He liked romantic comedies, though, but then Topaz can afford to have a mundane laugh here and there. "Some are like the former, but I found a few that's just pure obliviousness. The type when everyone's pointing it out that it's obvious that it was just hilarious. I find science fiction and fantasy fiction weird, too. Though from my sister-in-law, I can understand why she named her dog Boromir," The Ravenclaw then contemplated, and asked Ani, "What about you? Do you have anything that you really like to see? Also, we gotta figure out what popcorn flavor we're getting." He grinned at the last sentence, he honestly would like caramel. Or cheese.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒆
                                                        𝒀𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝑰 𝒕𝒊𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒚 𝒃𝒓𝒂𝒊𝒏
                                                        '𝑪𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒊𝒕 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍𝒔 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝑰'𝒎 𝒍𝒐𝒔𝒕 𝒂𝒕 𝒔𝒆𝒂
                                                        𝒀𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝑰 𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏
                                                        𝑨𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆, 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆- 𝑰 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝒐𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - Late Spring 2040xx
                                                        wнere - Cinema - Ticket Linexxxx
                                                        wιтн - Antony
                                                        xxxxxx

Cara Miakitty

Quote:

Quote:

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2018 7:52 pm
User ImageUser Image

ρℓєαѕє ∂σи'т ¢яу σиє тєαя fσя мє
                                              ι'м иσт αfяαι∂ σf ωнαт ι нανє тσ ѕαу
                                              тнιѕ ιѕ му σиє αи∂ σиℓу νσι¢є
                                              ѕσ ℓιѕтєи ¢ℓσѕє, ιт'ѕ σиℓу fσя тσ∂αу

spaceChrys, rather unconventionally, opted to use muggle transportation to get from her aunt's home to London. She found herself doing things like that more and more of late, wanting to experience things that, until the recent upheaval, hadn't been permitted. More than being an adult, she was her own person, with no parents controlling her behavior or betrothed to demure to. Not that she'd ever really demurred to Julius in the first place, but now she wasn't even expected to. It was nice, and she was enjoying pushing her boundaries a little, testing the waters.

spaceThis particular boundary, she had mixed feelings about. On the one hand, she was very enthusiastic about suddenly having the freedom to date, without being judged for being unfair to either the boy she went out with, or Julius. She'd expressed that enthusiasm to her friends, of course, which led her to the current situation, which she was thrilled about, except... well. She wasn't quite sure that she liked Byuch in that way. She certainly liked him as a friend, now that he wasn't such an arse all the time. But she'd never considered him as a romantic prospect, and wasn't sure how she felt about him in that regard. Of course, she'd never really considered much of anyone, except Dris, and it was fairly obvious how that worked out. Since then she hadn't really considered anyone in a romantic light, because she felt rather guilty about it. She still wasn't sure how much of her and Dris' relationship's failure was them being better as friends, and how much was her self-sabotaging.

spaceShe didn't want to self-sabotage now, of course, since there was no reason to do so. But she couldn't quite wrap her head around going out with Byuch. She'd said yes as much out of shock as anything else, and wasn't entirely certain what to expect. She'd never known him to date anyone. She actually hadn't really realized he'd been asking her on a proper date (and was slightly embarrassed that Chance had to clarify). But, she was willing to give it a shot, at least. She hadn't thought about him like that before, true, but she'd not really thought about anyone like that, so who's to say her view wouldn't change when she actually went out with him? She was hoping so, anyway. If only because it would be nice to be able to date someone, and he was the one who'd asked. And... well. He wasn't terrible, and they were friends. She wasn't sure if he was her type, but she wasn't even sure what her type was. She supposed this was step one in figuring that out.

тєℓℓ му мσтнєя, тєℓℓ му fαтнєя ι'νє ∂σиє тнє вєѕт ι ¢αи
                                              тσ мαкє тнєм яєαℓιzє тнιѕ ιѕ му ℓιfє
                                              ι нσρє тнєу υи∂єяѕтαи∂ - ι'м иσт αиgяу, ι'м נυѕт ѕαуιиg
                                              ѕσмєтιмєѕ gσσ∂вує ιѕ α ѕє¢σи∂ ¢нαи¢є

wнere - Box Office
                                              wнen - January 2043
                                              wιтн - Waiting for Byuch
                                              - ooc -
                                              blah blah blah

Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2019 9:12 pm
User ImageUser Image

вα¢к тσ тнє ѕтяєєт ∂σωи тσ συя fєєт
                                            ℓσѕιиg тнє fєєℓιиg σf fєєℓιиg υиιqυє, ∂σ уσυ киσω ωнαт ι мєαи؟
                                            вα¢к тσ тнє ρℓα¢є ωнєяє ωє υѕє∂ тσ ѕαу
                                            'мαи ιт fєєℓѕ gσσ∂ тσ fєєℓ тнιѕ ωαу,' иσω ι киσω ωнαт ι мєαи

spaceKiery sort of wished that it wasn't winter. She should've gotten up the courage to ask Sybille on a date over the summer. Except she hadn't really gotten up the courage to ask her on a date now, because it wasn't technically a date. Also the not-date-but-could-become-a-date bit wouldn't have worked over the summer, on account of the film Kiery was taking her to see not having been out yet. It wasn't exactly the most subtle of maneuvers, taking Sybille to see a movie about two best friends who just happened to both be girls who then just happened to fall in love. But, if Sybille was actually in fact completely not interested, it might go over her head. She knew Kiery was gay, after all, so maybe she would just think that Kiery wanted to see a gay movie with a friend... Except that she might also think that if she was interested. Kiery was more hoping to use the film to gauge her reaction than anything else, she guessed. She didn't really know what she was doing, and now of course she was second guessing the whole thing. Dammit, she wished she'd had the guts to consult someone else about this.

'¢αυѕє ιт'ѕ иιиє ιи тнє αfтєяиσσи
                                            уσυя єуєѕ αяє тнє ѕιzє σf тнє мσσи
                                            уσυ ¢συℓ∂ '¢αυѕє уσυ ¢αи ѕσ уσυ ∂σ
                                            ωє'яє fєєℓιиg ѕσ gσσ∂ נυѕт тнє ωαу тнαт ωє ∂σ
                                            ωнєи ιт'ѕ иιиє ιи тнє αfтєяиσσи

wнere - Cinema Ticket Booth
                                            wнen - Early Evening
                                            wιтн - Sybille
                                            - ooc -
                                            blah blah blah

Winsome Fey

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50