Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Damion's oriental palace. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Abaddonus

High-functioning Hellhound

8,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:35 am
User Image

Damion's palace was high in the mountains, so he could not be attacked. The defenses were many on the ground and even more for antiaircraft. His slaves would arrive by helicopter and land in his central courtyard. The white walls would be died a beautiful orange in the sunset as the master himself would stand in his room at the highest room of the tower and watch from the window as they got out. He could see the rest of the valley and foot hills of the mountain from that room. His intense blue eyes scanned the horizon as his chopper came in, watching for pursuit or anything amiss. He smiled as it landed and his slave got out. She was going to be his first try at love in a long time but he didn't have the slightest idea what she was going to do when she saw him.

He turned then, his smile vanishing behind an open but stern look as he descended the stairs toward his new, hopefully, friend.

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:58 am
User Image

It had been a long flight. Alina was taken from her previous place of residence, a dingy old pet and slave shop, early that morning. It was about mid afternoon now and a beautiful Japanese-style palace rose up in view. Looking down at the foot hills Alina couldn't help but wonder what it must be like down there. She imagined it would be wonderful, a feeling of freedom and self. An overwhelming sense of curiosity flooded her. Alina didn't know what it was to be free. Being born of a slave mother, she had grown up in this lifestyle and was used to it's strict and ever-changing rules.

She was full of anticipation with her now home and Master. The only thing she knew of him was his name, Damion, of which she had over heard when an emissary for the man had purchased her because of her collar, charms, and race. Among other things, she held a hope that he would be unlike her previous Owners, who had beaten, battered, and bruised her both physically, mentally, and emotionally. Alina's right hand raised to her right eye, which still held an eye-patch over it from her last Master's cruelty. How was she to seem suitable with such a thing obscuring her face? Another thing to add to her hopes, she supposed.

The helicopter began its decent within the palace walls, snapping Alina from her train of thought. The guard that was sitting across from her stepped out and extended a hand to help her out. Placing a small, delicate, pale hand in his, she emerged from the chopper. Her aqua colored eye scanned the vast courtyard until the guard moved forward, indicating for her to follow. He lead her to a pair of tall, wide double doors, pushing one open. Stepping by him and past the threshold, Alina entered the main foyer. In the middle of the room was a sitting pillow, which she knew was placed there for her to wait to be greeted by her new Master. Sitting in the proper manner that is for such pillows - seated with her legs under her, on her knees, her hands folded in her lap - she waited.

Blind_Valentine

Benevolent Shapeshifter

8,600 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Abaddonus

8,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:04 am
User Image

Damion walked down the stairs of his high room to his clothes press. He put on his undershirt and jean. He didn't look at himself i the full length mirror, as he hated what he saw every time he passed it. The scars on his body were a testament of a life of service to the greater good, then letting it ******** you like a two-dollar-whore. He hated them not only for their meanings but for the way they looked. Some were thick and ropy as the curled across his chest and torso. others looked like they should be raised where bullets had passed through hos body. But other than the scars, his body was like a greek statue. His abs abs and chest were carved from rippling muscle and the features of his face were chiseled and handsome. His teeth were straight and white. He was even blessed in the bedroom area with his powerful c**k and stamina for days.

He pulled a ACDC shirt on over his undershirt. His long black locks hung in ringlets around his back mid way down. He walked toward the stares and down to the main floor of his compound.

This level contained the areas of his home in which he entertained guests. Foreign dignitaries that would come to dinner with him and they would have long talks about strategy and morality. He laughed as he passed the living room, remembering how his butler had called him the therapist of the queen when Elizabeth came over last time. He opened the sliding door and was struck by the sight of the beautiful woman on his pillow. Her body was amazing and he loved the way her ears poked out of her hair. He sat on his Pillow and the servant sat down a pair of cups and a tea pot. Damion made no move, as it was her who should pour for her master.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:24 pm
User Image

Alina heard foot steps coming from the other side of a sliding door and her ears perked up as the door opened. Her aqua eye looked the man over and a small blush crossed her cheeks. Her new Master was extremely handsome and held high charisma. Though she could tell by the shadows that lie just behind his eyes that there was something much more to him than he let on. Watching him as he sat in front of her, Alina lowered her gaze. Her previous owners never let her look at them for too long, it was one of their restrictions. And not knowing how her knew Master was, she chose to go with the safer route, not wanting to test him.

As the tray was placed on the floor between them, her head still down, she looked up through her lashes to the man for just a second, then her attentions were back on the tray and what was on it. Reaching forward, Alina took the handle of the tea pot gently and poured the contents into one cup. Once full, she sat the pot down and took the cup into her delicate hands, offering the man in front of her the cup with her head lowered respectfully.

Blind_Valentine

Benevolent Shapeshifter

8,600 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Abaddonus

8,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:57 am
Damion sat there as she poured the tea for him. Her eye was beautiful and he was struck by it greatly. He descided that he would kill the man that took it from her. He reached out with in large hand past the cup and caressed her cheek. He felt only alittle reckless as he did it but he brushed her cheek with his forfinger. "You don't have to bow to me, unless the situation warrants it. And this is not one of those."He smiled at her as he tilted her chin up to face him. "You are a rare beauty, My Little Lotus. I will let you live in this house in the lap of my luxury. YOu will be the foremost of my companions here. None but I shall touch you, and even then... I am not cruel to women." He smiled again and took the cup from her hands. He tilted it back into his mouth and drank the tea.

Placing the cup back on the table he stood up. :I am Damion. And you are free within these walls from all but me." As he said this he was the Lord and master of his house. There was nothing else.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:56 pm
User Image

As Alina felt contact upon her cheek, she jumped slightly and stiffened, waiting. Had she already upset him? Had she poured the tea wrong? But that wasn't it at all. He was...stroking her cheek with a gentleness she had rarely ever known, especially from a Master. Alina's cheeks instantly flushed a bright red. As he spoke, she lifted her gaze to meet his, the blush upon her cheeks very visible in contrast to her pale skin and uncontrollable to her. She was filled with a happiness and her heart skipped a beat at his words. The complement, the kind gestures, the sort of almost freedom he was giving her about his home. It was something Alina had only ever dreamed of, and her gleefulness was apparent on her face as she smiled a smile that was innocent and full of anticipation.

She listened intently to his name, for the name of a Master was upon the top of the list of things important to a slave. Damion. She really liked his name. As he finished speaking, Alina placed her hands on the floor in front of her and bowed to him. Upon sitting back up, she looked up to him, the bright smile still dancing upon her lips and through her eyes. "Thank you so very much Master Damion. My name is Alina Marie McKallen, and I look forward to being in your servitude." At the moment she was so overwhelmed with a sort of giddiness, her usual shy, quiet demeanor was no where to be found. That would most likely change, though, once her nerves calmed down.

Blind_Valentine

Benevolent Shapeshifter

8,600 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Abaddonus

8,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:26 pm
Damion looked down as she said her name. It was beautiful and brought a smile to his lips in an instant. He reached down and offered her his hand. "Come, Let me show you your home."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:39 pm
User Image

Astrid

Shifting uncomfortably in her seat was all Astrid could do as the thrum of the helicopter numbed her ears. The guards on either side of her talked and periodically tried to get her attention to no avail, too earnest in her concentration. She didn't dare look up or out the window and was content keeping her gaze to her slender fingers interweaving and laying delicately in her lap. She wasn't really afraid of heights, but she definitely didn't like the feeling of falling and that was all this contraption made her feel.

Right now all Astrid could think of was why such a cruel master could have this only transport to get to his home. Then she tried recalling what kind of person he was. Everything she knew about him was a little fuzzy because she hadn't paid much attention when the guards were describing him, her mind too preoccupied with the dizzy feeling she got from the flight. She gasped as they jostled their way to a landing and finally she felt at ease, letting her mind wander to the place before them.

With an awestruck gleam in her eyes Astrid was guided out of the helicopter by the leash that connected to her collar and cuffs. She was quickly pulled down a path and through a large opening in a fairly well built wall. It was gorgeous and so was the courtyard that held a building in the center of the walls. "So, this is where I shall be serving?" she murmured to herself as the guards approached the doors of the building and knocked. She waited patiently as the sound of her chains rattling were resounding about them.  

Butterscotch Faerie Tales
Vice Captain

Sweetest Sweetheart

Abaddonus

8,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:30 pm
Damion turned on his heels as he heard the knock. He looked over to the head of Alina to see the door open for a new lovely young lady. "And who might you be?" Damion said with a smile. He walked around alina and patted her head.

Walking over to her, he looked at her wrist's. His eyes narrowed and he opened the clasps on her wrists. "These are not to be on anyone in my house and you know it." He said as he shoved them into the hands of the guard who brought her in.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:34 am
Abaron
Blind Pocky Penguin

User Image

Astrid

A.K.A. The Blithe Mamba

"Merely precautions for a fighter slave, Master..." Astrid spoke up coolly, her magenta eyes fluttering up to look into his. She wasn't known to resist or disobey often, but there were those rare occasions that had the guards cautious. Taking in his appearance she doubted that she would fight with this man during her stay, at least she wouldn't willingly. She bowed her head in thanks when he took the cuffs off and gently lowered her hands to her sides. "My name is Astrid. And what shall I call you?" Her eyes wandered to another lovely female farther in the room and she flashed her a gentle smile. The guards being no longer needed quickly left the premises.  

Vice Captain

Sweetest Sweetheart

Abaddonus

8,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:47 am
Damion reached out and smiled a the new slave girl. "I am Damion, and in my home you are free to do as you like. However, my little warrior, I ask that if you do chose to fight, use non-lethal force and keep it in the training area. I wouldn't want you to get hurt, or hurt someone else." He smiled as he brushed her cheek with the back of his hand.

He turned away then and walked back to the other girl who had arrived. "I need to return to my chambers for work of my own. If you want you can join me, but as I said before, you can do as you please." With that he walked back up the stairs and up to his office. Sitting down heavily at his desk he sighed. then began to fill out his papers.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:46 am
Abaron
Blind Pocky Penguin

User Image

Astrid

A.K.A. The Blithe Mamba

Astrid had to resist grinning in elation and simply smiled softly at his words. "Thank you, Damion. Of course." She was glad that he was one of those kinds of masters, the one that was nice, and she enjoyed the affectionate touch against her cheek. He apparently hadn't bought her for the arena's either. Already she couldn't help but fawn over him. Even her Mistresses had bought her for the sole purpose of fighting, and not having to battle made her feel grateful. She bowed to him as he excused himself and swiftly padded over to the other female once he was gone. "He is quite a handsome and charming Master, no? I hope we're used for more than just chores," she cooed with an alluring smile before going to explore. This was going to be a very eventful stay.  

Vice Captain

Sweetest Sweetheart

Blind_Valentine

Benevolent Shapeshifter

8,600 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:40 pm
Abaron

User Image

((No time to edit, sorry for any typos!! Dx ))

Alina had raised her slender hand to place into that of her Master's when her ears perked up and she turned her head, her attentions turning to the door. A moment later there was a loud knocking upon the large entrance. Alina blinked curiously and looked back to Damion as he spoke his words of entry. The first thing that caught the girl's aqua eye was the striking appearance of another beautiful female, the second were the glinting chains that adorned her. Alina's ears lowered. Why were those there? Was she dangerous? She didn't look like she was. The other woman was gorgeous to her eye.

Tilting her head curiously, she watched as her Master scolded the guards and unleashed the girl. She looked much more natural without the harsh metal constricting her. Alina's eyes went back to Damion as he spoke and dismissed himself from the room. Her ears lowered and she felt disappointed, naturally wanted to follow him. He had a charisma about him that was so different that any Master or Mistress she had ever known, and that made her not want to leave his side. But she was definitely curious about her new partner in servitude. And considering he said he was going to take care of business, she didn't want to bother him. That would be the worst thing to her, annoy her new amazing Master within the first hour of her arrival.

Once he was gone, Alina stood from her kneeling pillow and looked to the other, Astrid, as she walked over. Among the other things Alina noticed about Astrid, was that she was a few inches taller than herself. Looking up to the girl with one aqua eye, she couldn't help but flush at her words. Damion was handsome indeed, it was something that wasn't unnoticed by her. But the other things she implied are what got her. Not that she had an innocent mind, but she hadn't thought of such. Alina was still pure, after all. "Yes... He is very handsome..and charming." Alina added the last part as a sort of second thought. The blush was still horribly visible against her porceline skin, and aside from the hair that fell in places in front of her face, it was strikingly noticeable. She hated it.

Deciding to ignore it, Alina smiled happily to the other girl, her hands clasping together in front of her as was her natural poise. "My name is Alina, by the way. It's nice to meet you Astrid." Her tone was gentle, kind, curious. She was excited to get to know her sister in servitude, as well as her new home. Her entire body was buzzing with curiosity and elation.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:38 am
Abaron
Blind Pocky Penguin

User Image

Astrid

A.K.A. The Blithe Mamba

Astrid seemed to lose her excitement quickly and her expression became distant as she leisurely walked around the grandeur room, only slightly paying attention to Alina. Her fingers lightly brushed against fabrics and other objects as she passed by, her magenta eyes taking in all the beautiful details. The place wreaked of emptiness and loneliness. How pitiful. What kind of man was Damion to have been reduced to this? He was charming and deserved a home busied with women that catered to his needs. Women that weren't slaves, at least. It didn't occur to her that it may have been the scars, since she was used to the sight of them and found them to be quite pleasant.

Coming to a halt in front of Alina, Astrid gave her another gentle smile. "Alina, that's very beautiful. The rest of you as well." She chuckled softly and brushed her fingers through her crimson hair, her other hand resting on the aqua eyed female's shoulder. "I think it's wonderful that we're going to be living here together. I've never really had a friend since I became a slave." She warily eyed the girl for a moment before she smiled. "So, are you going to go see the Master then? If you won't accept his offer, then I'll gladly oblige," she said bluntly. With a mischievous grin she flitted away in the direction of where Damion had left before Alina could respond. Hopefully she would take the hint.

It didn't take long for Astrid to find where her master had escaped to and she gently rapped her knuckles against the door a few times. The door creaked softly as she opened it to peek into the room. "Damion, I hope you don't mind that I came to join you." She peered around the room curiously before her gaze stopped on Damion. He looked a little exhausted as he just sat there doing boring paperwork. She boldly entered the room and walked over to him without waiting for a proper reply. Slipping up behind him she pressed herself against his back and began to massage his shoulders. "How are you doing with your work?"  

Vice Captain

Sweetest Sweetheart

Abaddonus

8,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:15 am
☳▶▷▶▷DAMIAN◁◀◁◀ ☳User Image

↙╔══════════════╗↘
Damion was so engrossed in his work that he missed the door open. He had been buried in the paper work on his desk. There were complaints about this and notifications about that. One report said that his southern most wall was unmanned due to the over icing conditions on that side of the mountain's face. Another told him that he needed to promote a new captain for his regiment of guards on the eastern wall at the base of the mountain, as the other had broken his leg and resigned his position. And another reported that the cleaning crew would not go into his sword room because they say that the older katanas would rattle in their sheathes and the guards outside the room can hear battle cries from behind the thick wooden door... Wait that was readers digest.

Damion leaned back in his wing backed chair. Sighing as he cousions seemed to reach up to eat him as he sank back against them. he looked over his shoulder as he felt the small hands on his neck. "Astrid." He smiled at her. "I didn't hear you come in, and I think I need to hire a secretary. I just mixed up cleaning reports with an open book on my desk.." He sighed and stood up then.

He walked around to the other side of the room. It was a tall and wide room, lit only by the two burning lamps on his desk and the dim fire place. He poured a cup of rice wine into a glass and threw it onto the fire, this kindled the other burning logs and brightened the room. They stood in a two story tall library that god slimmer as one moved higher, until the ceiling became a sharp spire. The walls were lined with books and had several small couches set up around small tables where students would often come to do research. The first floor roof was more of a balcony as it sat high over their heads and only extended out about 20 feet form the walls and were connected in the center of the room with a cross, leaving 4 sections cut out around the walk ways. This allowed the day time light to filter down into the room, with its cozy red painted walls and decor.

He turned to Astrid then. "Well? What do you think of my favorite room?" He asked smiling.
↖╚══════════════╝↗

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

The Center and Homes

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas