Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply Off-Topic
LGBT Guilds on MMO's

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dymagox

Dedicated Bibliophile

9,900 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:53 am
I just started an LGBT guild on World of Warcraft about a week ago or so, and it got me wondering, are there any others out there? I Mean I have done a search on WoW but didn't find anything (by search I mean look through every guild on my server who were open and on the horde).

So I figured I'd pose the question, Do you own/know of/are part of a "guild" in an mmo that is geared towards the LGBT community and it's allies? If so what is it and on what server and game?

Let you know mine is on the Cairn US server, horde side. My name for the character that holds that guild is Ziblamm  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:39 pm
I don't play MMOs... Not my thing.  

XrosHeartless

Wrathful Shade

Dymagox

Dedicated Bibliophile

9,900 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:56 pm
I can understand that, i actually hated them when they first came out. I was a huge Jedi Knight player online, that and Mechwarrior  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:04 pm
I wish, the only times I've ever ended up in a guild/clan on a mmo with other lgbt people, it was by coincidence. Dx  

NotAMistake

Tipsy Man-Lover

Dymagox

Dedicated Bibliophile

9,900 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:27 pm
NotAMistake
I wish, the only times I've ever ended up in a guild/clan on a mmo with other lgbt people, it was by coincidence. Dx
you can join mine if ya want. I'm always looking for more members  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:01 pm
Dymagox
NotAMistake
you can join mine if ya want. I'm always looking for more members

Oh, I would, but I don't play WOW :/  

NotAMistake

Tipsy Man-Lover

lgtenos
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:35 am
Very nice~ Unfortunately, I don't play WoW, so I can't join the Guild. However, I used to be part of a LGBT guild when I played Guild Wars. They were very friendly and helpful when it came to quests and "vanquishing." I stopped playing Guild Wars though due to time constraints with work and school. I hope to get back into Guild Wars [2] after I graduate.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:14 pm
lgtenos
...when I played Guild Wars. They were very friendly and helpful when it came to quests and "vanquishing." I stopped playing Guild Wars though due to time constraints with work and school. I hope to get back into Guild Wars [2] after I graduate.

Oh, I bought that game back in October. Though, it had some compatibility issues with my computer that I wasn't aware of prior to that, which requires me to buy an entirely new computer. So, it has been collecting dust on my shelf along with Skyrim.  

Meliodis

MsFireStarter17

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:41 pm
I really only play rpgs and one that actually hints at pansexual and transgendered people in a rpg was persona 4 (great game btw, well all persona games are amazeing)  
Off-Topic

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games