Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxForevaLovexX

Partying Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:24 pm
Okay so...

Theres this guy... Or i shall say 2 guys...

The first guy I've known for over a year now. We went out for 5 months and then I ended the relationship because my friend told me he didn't like me. I realized during the summer that my friend actually liked him and tricked me into breaking up with him. Luckily, she moved away. School started again and I kept my distance from him for awhile, but still said the usual "Hi how are you?" and talked about basic things. (School, music, TV shows, etc) Wanted to keep it a simple friendship. 2 months ago I started getting attracted to him again and wanted to be his girlfriend again. I told my best friend about it and she ended up telling him. He said "That its not that I don't like her, its just I don't want a girlfriend right now.." So i've just kept it the way it is. Still friendly.....

The second guy I met at the beginning of the school year. We met in gym class. Tall, big brown eyes. We became friends. At lunch he usually comes with 2 of his friends and sits at our table. 1 of his friends is dating my friend. He talks to me. We make small talk. It usually starts out with this awkward hi. He gives me this adoring smile and a small wave and says hi. And I do the same. This has been going on for a few weeks. I've started to adore him more and more and have a crush on him. It seems though he might have a crush on me as well. He always glances over at me and smiles. He did have a girlfriend though at the beginning of the year. But they broke up. I don't know the entire story of why they broke up.

I'm afraid though. Of the day if one of them ask me out. I like both of them, but I can't decide who. I don't like hurting anyone's feelings, but I also like to make the right choices for myself. What do I do? Any suggestions? Advice would be great.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:28 pm
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

This doesn't seem like anything to stress over, they day has not come and for all anyone knows it probably won't and if it does, who is to say they both will wake up one day deciding they want to ask you out the very same day? And if they both ask you one day at the same time then say no to both of them.

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

XxForevaLovexX

Partying Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:20 pm
little aishi chan
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

This doesn't seem like anything to stress over, they day has not come and for all anyone knows it probably won't and if it does, who is to say they both will wake up one day deciding they want to ask you out the very same day? And if they both ask you one day at the same time then say no to both of them.

Thank you for the advice! heart  
24. ✿ - - - Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff