User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

So today was my last day and I was suppose to work nine to three and around noon Cody said I would go on break at least that is what I thought he said. I went to the break room after clocking out and he comes in saying bye and corrected me and told me that the manager said I could go home. I went home before the morning prep cooks left! And they leave at noon!

I feel like it was their way to get the last word sort of speak. But whatever I still have to go back tomorrow because there was not a manger in the office and apparently we now can get our w-2's

But bright side though I got Cody's number and he wants me to let him know when I get a new job and plus Xavier said hi to me when he was on break. How sweet! Even if he didn't talk to me about not replying to my texts!

Ugh! I was so stressed out about getting off so late because I know my mom would have a problem with it but seeing as I got her dumbass speech last week even when I do work my full hours, I know it doesn't matter because until I get a real job with real hours she is just going to continue to run her mouth. So I went home and she asked why am I not looking for another job and I told her a I was.

I even went to the Dollar General before going home to get some Hot Fries and th I was talking to the manager there because I was still in my uniform and he asked if I had just got off of work. And so we started to talk about fast food jobs and retail. He told me that he liked retail much better than fast food and that he did not have any positions open at the store but said that I could fill out an application anyways because they go out to a lot of stores. But he was mostly talking about management positions and I am no where near ready for that. But it is something to look into to see if they are at least hiring for cashier positions.