Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:31 am
Tocino was on the run. It was'nt neccesarily a odd thing for him to be on the run, but he wasn't in his usual running area. He was in the middle of the new headquarters that popped up after the large storm. He felt completely open and vulnerable. He could literally feel people staring at him. He could feel their drool dripping out of their mouths and he could most definitely hear their stomachs growling at the sight of them. It was absolutely unbearable.

That was why he was running. He couldn't take his iamagination any longer. Ducking behind barrells and crates. Looking this way that. He could have made a certain man named Bonds look like an amatuer. As it was, he was shaking so badly that he just looked scared.

After checking both ways, he ran across a populated clearing. Dodging pae this way and that, he made his way very slowly across the crowd. Watching his wings as he went, he nearly knocked the poor little Christmas fae over when he bumped into her.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to. I was just trying to escape. Are you okay?" he asked, helping her up and trying to hide himself at the same time.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:06 pm
Navidad had been taken by surprise as she was pushed forward, her back hit by some unknown source. With a small 'eek', she stumbled and fell, her staff clattering as she dropped it. "O-Oh dear!"

It took her a moment to realize that the Pae that had knocked into her was still there and she looked up at him, then gave him a warm smile as she took his hand. "Tis fine, really! There's been no damage done." She bent down and picked up her staff, then smoothed her dress down and dusted herself off.

"You seem to be worried, is someone chasing you?" She couldn't help but notice his rather interesting tail and coloration.

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:45 pm
Tocino jumped when she actually responded. Looking back at her with wide eyes, he momentarily saw her as a monster, with gleaming eyes eyes and sharp teeth and saliva dripping. He shook his head and looked again, surprised to find her completely normal. A bit shaken now, he shrugged off her questions while double checking for other "monsters".

Grabbing onto her hand he said quickly, "Not here!!" before attempting to drag her off to a door located to the right.

"They'll hear us!!"

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:10 pm
Navidad gave a small yelp as she was yanked into the passage way behind the door, literally pulled off her feet. Her wings opened up in an attempt to balance herself. "Who is going to hear us?!" She asked in a panicked, squeaky voice.

She hadn't seen anyone following them, and it suddenly occurred to her that perhaps he was delusional. "Are you ok? Maybe you should rest for a little." Maybe he had a fever or was ill.

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:15 pm
Tocino stopped checking all the entry ways to stare at her as though she had lost her mind. "I am not sick. Nor am I tired." He paused to make sure the doors were locked. "Well, I am tired but I'm of people always trying to eat me." after he checked the room a second time, he finally sat down on a crate in the middle of the room. "It's this stupid tail. And this horrible stench." he said.

"Do you have any idea what it's like to be scared every waking moment of your life??"

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:58 am
Navidad watched him curiously, then walked over and sat on the crate across from him, pulling her knees up to her chest and assessing him with bright eyes. "People trying to eat you? But I didn't see anyone looking like they would devour another Pae. And I like your tail: it's unique." She sniffed the air and frowned. "As for the scent, you could always mask it with a perfume and strong soap."

Her expression softened as she shook her head to answer his question. "I'm sorry, but I don't. It must be absolutely horrible though." After a short pause, she gave him a friendly, bright smile. "But you should have to be afraid around me! If anyone tries to eat you, I'll give them a good whack with my staff, and I'm a vegetarian so I'm not taking a nibble of you any time soon. I'm Navidad, by the way, but everyone calls me Navi."

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:24 pm
Tonico's eyes widened. Did she just say that she was a vegetable?! Deciding not to question this strange pae's way of introducing herself, he smiled back and offered his hand. "Tocino."

Going back to the original part of her speech, he asked her "What is soap?"

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:49 pm
Navi stared at him, trying to decide if the male was kidding; after all, who didn't know what soap was? Considering the earlier events, she was quite positive that he truly meant his statement.

"Well, soap is something you use when you want to get clean and smell nice. " She tilted her head to the side and giggled. "Usually they come in flowery smells, but you could probably get something that isn't feminine."

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:58 pm
Tocino about died. He could actually smell like something other than himself. It was a miracle. This small, youthful angel of a fae had saved him. "Flowers are fine!!!"

Jumping up, he grabbed Navi by the hands and pleaded with her.

"You have to show me where this 'soap' is! You have to show me this magical 'soap' "

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:20 pm
Her eyes widened in surprise for a moment, then she smiled and squeezed his hands lightly. "You truly are desperate. Well, really, just look for anyone selling bath oils."

She slid off of the crate where she was seated and took up her staff. "I have some stock piled at my home. Why don't you come with me and we will see if we can find something to cover up your natural musk?"

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:25 pm
Tocino was offended. What she called musk, he called a smoky, bacon smell. How could she get those two confused? Maybe this was a trap. Maybe vegetables liked meat.

A little more wary now, he none the less decided to follow her. If the worse happened, he could always hit her with his tail.

"Okay. We shall veture to this "House" and you shall show me 'soap'. " he stated, relunctantly following her.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:13 pm
With a giggle and a cheerful smile, Navidad took him by the arm and pulled him out behind her. As they began to enter back into the more public area, her hand slid into his and she gave him a reassuring squeeze as she led him through to the exit. "It's ok, I promise no one will hurt you." She whispered over to him, keeping an eye on the rest of the Pae to make sure that he really would be safe.

Once they were outside, she fluttered her wings, then took to the sky a little. "Come on, it's easier to fly than to walk."

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:12 pm
Tocino was left staring at her, yet again, clueless. What did she mean, fly? These monterous things attached to his back were actually useful?

Watching her carefully, while trying not to look as clueless as he felt, he flapped his wings and was amazed when he rose in the air with her.

"Oh wow. This is awesome!!" he proclaimed.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:27 am
Navi watched Tocino as he took to the air the first time and tried her best to not giggle; he did look a bit awkward. Still, he was flying, which was MUCH better than her first time, and that blackberry bush had made a really bad catcher.

"Please let me know if I start flying too fast, or if you need to be back on the ground." And with that, she headed off into a direction.

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:04 pm
Tocino nodded, more amazed that they were actually in air than anything else.

Where is your house?" he asked, the realization that they were leaving the surrounding are starting him to panic aagain.

:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff