Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Shopping in the UK
Club Aquarium ~ NPC Owned Business ~ London Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:25 pm
Dire straits and dirty consequences...
An invitation to your personal disaster!
It's a point break; another guilty conscience.
And you won't stop me 'til I get just what I'm after!
I'm taking you down with me; 'til you...
Can't sleep, can't breathe!
You met your enemy!
Won't get no peace with me!

MARINA EUGENIE ALDRED
EIGHTEEN, AUROR IN TRAINING
PROUD HALFBLOOD AND FORMER SLYTHERIN

User Image
I'm taking you down with me: Irate | Can't sleep, can't breathe: What the?! | You met your enemy: Damien, Gracie, Dominic | Won't get no peace with me: Club Aquarium

Marina shot down the desire to kiss the glaring pout off his face as soon as it appeared, but was a little worried about her self control slipping... Well, whatever self control she'd had had just done about jumped out a window now, so maybe now was the time to just... go with it. She wasn't used to just going with things. It made her uneasy. She always wanted a plan, and then a backup plan, even when they inevitable fell apart, as most of hers did. She felt like her ears were ringing, and figured if she distracted herself, the music wouldn't seem to make her entire body pulsate so much.

"Oh, you've think you've got the easy part?" she mocked, voice a bit husky. The way his hands slid down her made her shudder, and not in a bad way. She was eager for him to pull her closer, the lights of the club that danced over the crowd glimmering in her eyes, which were wide. She brushed against his neck with her fingers as she readjusted herself slightly, pressing up against him just a bit. His grin made her blush. Damn it, when was it not going to make her blush? Then again, he always seemed to like it when she blushed... she supposed it was because he could see the effect he had on her.

His eyes were just as bright and eager looking as hers, she noted. "You're hoping I'll do something outrageous, and then I'll never live it down again," she accused him, but her voice lowered to a near whisper, rather than rising in pitch. She couldn't purr like Gracie did- was the girl part feline, she had to wonder; she could certainly see Gracie as a car- but she wasn't exactly a spring chicken when it came to sounding more suggestive and less angry. She had a bad habit of always sounding angry or about to become angry. Maybe it would be great for when she would be dealing with dark wizards and witches, but for her boyfriend? Not so much.

"Damien," she tried on a pout herself, "You're making it sound like this is all on me. Seduction is a game that requires two players to really be fun, you know." Her hands were tracing their way down his neck and onto his chest. She had the oddest, sudden urge to giggle, and just smiled instead. "Unless," and then her smile turned coy, "You're worried you can't keep up."

Mastering others is strength. Mastering yourself is true power.

Cara MiaKitty

XxXDevil-Chan

Essy ze Ninja

You tried to tempt fate, be careful what you wish for...
I'll take you deeper and strip you of salvation!
It's a crusade to bring you to your knees;
It's what you wanted, your last manipulation.
The lower you go the less that you'll know...
You're sinking to the bottom now...
You're losing control...
The lower you go...

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 7:44 am
User Image
๐”ป๐•’๐•ž๐•š๐•–๐•Ÿ ๐•š๐•ค...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // loving Marina Aldredspace
CURRENTLY // Looking Casual at Club Aquariumspaces
CURRENTLY WITH // Mari, Dom and Graciespacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Annoyedspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'I can't believe the two of them...' spacespac

โ†ฎ โ†ฎ โ†ฎ I've traveled and unwound my own truth yeah
I've laid my head on the rock of youth yeah
โ†ฎ โ†ฎ โ†ฎ
โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

spaceDamien smirked lightly and inclined his head towards an area of the dance floor that seemed to be the most densely populated. "Oh, I definitely have the easy part; I doubt if what most of the men here are doing can even qualify as dancing, really," he told her, trying (and failing) to sound very, very serious about that fact and more than a bit distracted by her tone. "Meanwhile, the women... well, you have eyes, after all, you can see it." Wasn't that the truth. It seemed like for every guy getting away with just sort of swaying in time to the music, there was a girl nearby moving in time to the beat, arms weaving through the air, hips gyrating, twirling or grinding or something. Not that he expected anything of the sort from Marina; there was a reason Dominic and Grace had declared them boring, after all. Still, Mari did seem to've loosened up a bit... he watched as her cheeks flushed, barely able to see it in the lighting of the club. Her fingers brushing his skin made his heart pound. Suddenly, there was a lump in his throat; he tried to swallow past it, but to no avail. If she really did plan on seducing him (because really, he had been joking about that, after all), she was already doing a damn good job. Of course, that wasn't saying much... she never had to try very hard. All she had to do was give him the look and he was more than happy to oblige.

spaceAs she spoke, he began leading (or, as close as one could get to leading) her in a simple sort of movement, more interested in the way that her body was pressed against his than trying to really dance. Still, he at least didn't look like a complete idiot. He had rhythm, after all. His eyes were playful and his mouth spread into a devilish grin. "I wouldn't say I'm hoping... more like, curious as to what that outrageous thing would be. And I certainly wouldn't terrorize you over it... but I make no promises about Grace and Dominic," he told her, eyes trailing back to try and locate the pair. He was completely unsurprised to see that they'd taken to the jacuzzi, and rolled his eyes, turning back to Mari. "Or not," he said then, amused. "They seem to be otherwise engaged."

spaceHe did wonder what had gotten into her; he supposed it must be the alcohol, because he'd certainly never seen her like this before. Not that she wasn't playful or alluring normally, of course, but this was an entirely different sort of alluring. Her pout was incredibly distracting, and he honestly wanted to curse Dominic and Grace for bringing the pair of them to a very, very public location, at which he had to keep everything under wraps. Of course, had they not brought them here, he and Marina would be asleep right now... he was hard pressed to remember why that was so appealing. He bit back a groan as her hands traced down his chest, hardly able to stand it. Where was this coming from? She was never like this. His hands on her waist tensed, tightened, a desperate attempt to keep them in place and not allow them to wander to other locations. "Mari, love," he murmured, his voice deep, a bit hoarse. "I don't think I've ever had trouble keeping up before... but by all means, try to leave me in the dust. I'm curious as to how far ahead you can get before we have to go home," he told her, because really, if she kept this up, he was gone, Grace and Dominic be damned. He might've let the two of them drag him from sleep, but they weren't keeping him out of bed, so to speak. At least, not if Mari were inclined to be there as well. The effect she was having on him was quite obvious, or at least it should have been to her, their bodies pressed together so closely. To hell with it, he thought, and his hands slid down from her hips and around to clasp her bum, pulling her closer against him. "But I promise, I will at least try not to make you do all the work." Mostly because for her, it wasn't work. Hell, if she snapped her fingers right now, he'd take her home. He wasn't exactly hard to convince, after all. She, on the other hand... well, she had been rather tired when they'd gone to bed. But she didn't seem to be having that problem now... he wouldn't complain about that, not for a second. He just hoped that Dom and Grace wouldn't give them hell for leaving... of course, the way the two of them went on, they didn't have much room to talk.

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
                                                          โ†ฎ โ†ฎ โ†ฎ I've trusted and then broken my own word
                                                          Just to keep me free in this mad, mad word
                                                          โ†ฎ โ†ฎ โ†ฎ

User Image

(( OOC: ))

The Forgotten Weasley

Essy ze Ninja

XxXDevil-chan

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 4:57 am
User Image

โ„‚๐•Œโ„โ„๐”ผโ„•๐•‹๐•ƒ๐•
                                                          โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
                                                          A Complete Skankoid
                                                          Looking Rockin at Club Aquarium with Abby? Gabby? Didn't quite hear her name...
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Drunk
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          โ Hell if I'm going to let tonight be a waste... โž

โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

I wanna see you โœฏ โœฏ โœฏxxx
                                                          Telling me that โœฏ โœฏ โœฏxxxxxx
                                                          You got what I need โœฏ โœฏ โœฏxxxxxxxxx
                                                          Do, pretty girl, don't speak โœฏ โœฏ โœฏxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—

spaceJames stood at the bar, the most charming of smiles he could manage in his current state plastered across his face. He was a bit on the tipsy side (though, no, he certainly wasn't drunk... or at least, that's what he was telling people), but still, he was hoping it hadn't hindered his ability to charm some girl's socks off... or, better yet, her pants. The Seeker didn't spend overmuch time in muggle bars, in general because he found it somewhat harder to manage a proper seduction without the lure of his fame. Not that he ever went home alone, quite the opposite... he just had to try harder, which wasn't always a bad thing, except the longer it took, the less time he had, and the more effort it took, the less energy. Not that he didn't relish the challenge, it was just that he'd much rather it be quick and easy so that he had plenty of time to get the woman home. The fact that the women who didn't recognize him were the same women he couldn't simply apparate home occasionally served to make him want to curse the Ministry of Magic to hell and back for establishing and maintaining the Statue of Secrecy. It all resulted in him having to put forth rather a lot of effort, to say nothing of the cab fare (to a hotel tonight, he was in London, after all, and his penthouse was in Edinburgh). But, he was bound and determined that tonight not be a complete loss... he'd been drug out to this particular establishment (and what an establishment it was... he'd say one thing for muggles, they were creative) by a cousin, muggle, of course, for his bachelor party. The cousin's, not his, of course, James was still and would forevermore be a bachelor. He might be dedicated to his girlfriends (when he had one, anyway), but the relationships always ended, he saw no reason to expect that to change. But, the point was, the evening had been dreadfully boring, which was saying something, because the club was a rather interesting one. James chalked it up to dear Logan being a complete bore. He'd barely drank at all, hadn't wanted to dance, hadn't wanted to do much of anything. His friends had been equally boring, really. James wasn't entirely sure how he'd let the lot of them talk to coming along, other than that he was a groomsman. The lot of them had left about thirty minutes ago, talking about how it was 'time to turn in for the night.' He'd snorted; it was barely midnight. Bunch of boring, doddering old... he'd sighed, informing them all that he'd find his own way back to his rented room, and then decided that, if he couldn't have had a good time with the guys, he could at least find some beautiful young lady to drag back to the hotel for the night.

spaceAs it happened, though, he wasn't having much luck in that department. The first girl he'd approached had a boyfriend, a rather large, alpha-male sort of guy, who'd cracked his knuckles and glared threateningly when James had offered to buy the woman a drink. Well, it wasn't his fault the guy had been gone to the loo when he'd spotted her, after all! He wasn't having much better luck with this one, hadn't quite caught her name in the din of the club. He was, as always, perfectly smooth, charming, and obviously he was good-looking, but apparently she wasn't interested. "It's rather loud here," he said, leaning in a bit closer than was appropriate, flashing her a grin. "Don't suppose you'd be interested in taking our conversation outside?" The woman ducked away from him, rolling her eyes. "Not likely," she declared, her volume rising higher than it had for the entirety of their conversation, and then she downed her drink and walked away. He scowled; well, that was annoying. He didn't know what the issue was; normally he didn't have to try more than once. Twice at most. But, then, most nights he wasn't quite this drunk... he had downed a couple shots more than the norm in an effort to make his cousin's friends seem interesting... it hadn't worked. And now it was throwing him off his game... ********. He sighed in aggravation and ordered another drink, figuring that, hey, if he was going home alone, he was damned well going home so drunk he'd pass out the second his head hit the pillow. He might have the hangover from hell in the morning, but at least he wouldn't remember why he was waking up alone. Besides, there were potions for that... as he downed the shot, he caught the eye of another woman at the bar. Hm... maybe he was calling it quits too soon. She was pretty hot, and didn't look nearly as uptight as the last girl. He approached her with a cocky grin, hand running through his hair. "Hey there," he said, loud enough that, provided she didn't suffer any sort of hearing loss, she should hear. "So, what's your name and what are you drinking? Next one's on me." He wasn't shy about the once-over he gave her. After all, he was a pig, and he'd admit it. He didn't try to pretend he wasn't, and he'd let any girl he spoke to know right away. Usually the ones who weren't interested left immediately... it was why the rejection from Abby or Gabby or whatever her name had been annoyed him so much. She'd let him check her out, had let him buy her a drink, and then blown him off. Rude. He was hoping this one wouldn't be quite so obnoxious.

โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
                                                          xxxโœฏ โœฏ โœฏ Baby, show me
                                                          xxxxxxโœฏ โœฏ โœฏ By the way you hold me
                                                          xxxxxxxxxโœฏ โœฏ โœฏ Way that you control me
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxโœฏ โœฏ โœฏ Speed me up or slow me

User Image

Grespeciatto

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:56 am
User Image
User Image
GIVE ME THE XXXXX BRIGHT LIGHTS XXXXX GIVE ME THE XXXXX BRIGHT LIGHTS XXXXX GIVE ME THE XXXXX BRIGHT LIGHTS .
I !x โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ xxx look . โ–ช . for . โ–ช . you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx โ˜…x โ› โ–ˆโ–Œโ•‘โ–ˆโ–Œโ•‘โ–ˆโ–Œโ•‘โ–ˆโ–Œ
โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ
: : IN โ–ฃ M A G A Z I N E S xx i'm x โ†˜โ†˜โ†˜โ†˜โ†˜โ†˜โ†˜โ†˜ x taking off - - xxx
myweddingring myweddingring myweddingring myweddingring
myweddingring myweddingring myweddingring myweddingring myweddingring
โ†’ i gave you EVERYTHING ! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
igaveyou igaveyou igaveyou igaveyou xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
EVERYTHING ! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
givemethebrightlights givemethebrightlights givemethebrightlightsxxxxxx
xxxxxxx๏ผง๏ผฉ๏ผถ๏ผฅ ๏ผญ๏ผฅ ๏ผด๏ผจ๏ผฅ ๏ผข๏ผฒ๏ผฉ๏ผง๏ผจ๏ผด ๏ผฌ๏ผฉ๏ผง๏ผจ๏ผด๏ผณ โ˜…

Bundling up the loose brown curls into a high pony, the sole female Hallwyd waved the bartender over, exchanging a few greeting words with the familiar employee before he moved to mix up her order. Marian had shot him a smile before slumping down on the bar once his back was turned to let loose a soft groan. Working as an ED had its own ups and downs, though she'd apparently forgotten about the downs. Admittedly, she'd gotten used to the relatively simply, non - strenuous life of a barista, knocking up brews and coaxing the coffee machine to work every morning, rendering her down to soft and noobish on the back - breaking, kill - me - now scale of her other job.

She really needed the goddamned drink.

Honestly, Marian scowled lightly, taking a sip of the red cocktail out of the high glass Lorenzo had given her. It had been three months. After years of living on the steel, you'd think it'd take her body a little more time to completely forget how to work a pole. It kind of felt like her hard - earned muscles had all but melted away. She didn't think her thighs could hurt like that since that one time in a little less - known underground Berlin club a few Christmases ago. Ah, her days of misguided licentiousness.

At least they still made her leather pants look good. Good thighs.

The alcohol making its way around her system plucked a happy sigh from the woman, as watered down as it was. There was no hour like happy hour. The rest of happy time passed by the Asian gleefully watching people get shot down in their booty quests with the bartender, bonding over their mutual wicked amusement. Marian wasn't a b***h, really, but even she couldn't deny it was funny. She'd gotten her own share of pick - up lines and obnoxious flirting throughout her stake - out at the bar, interrupting her conversation with Enzo. A few had potential, she might have even gone home with them if she was interested that night--- except she wasn't, so the ecdysiast had taken it upon herself to gently turn them down and lead them towards some more accommodating prospects. There were a few stubborn ones, but it was nothing a few jabs with her stilettos couldn't fix.

It got boring after a while, that was, until a man came into the place with a face that sent her magicky senses tingling. It took a while to place where she'd seen him before--- the alcohol wasn't actually helping in that aspect either--- but she did, eventually, and the realization had the witch screaming lightly in laughter from her perch, successfully passing it off as a joke shared with the bartender. It didn't help her amusement either, that it was obvious the Wizarding celebrity was crashing and burning pretty badly with his own booty quest that night, having been turned down twice in some of the worst ways.

Sort of.

After being turned down by 'Gabrielle'--- who'd had an eye out for dear Enzo since last week, an every - nighter since then, apparently--- it naturally took the Hallwyd by surprise when the glorified Scotland Seeker turned his attention to none other than her. "Hey," the barista grinned, raising her glass in greeting as he slid into the seat next to her. "Not very subtle, are you, Mr. Masters?" she replied wryly, glancing at the two ladies who'd so far rejected the famed man, not that they knew that, Muggles they were. "Marian Hallwyd, and if you're offering, a Rieber Red for me, please. So, how many've turned you down tonight?" Marian asked, stifling another grin.

โ›โ› Stand in the spotlight. โž

______|_|_|______
.โ˜…

Mood :: Indulgent || Location and Action :: Club Aquarium, Rieber Red || Company :: James Masters

Outfit :: bar || OOC :: insertmunrambleshere

Cara Miakitty

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

542e17
7b6d4a
b69f6a

fanntastique

Springtime Scrounger

8,375 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 7:23 am
User Image

โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
                                                          A Complete Skankoid
                                                          Looking Rockin at Club Aquarium with Marian
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Drunk
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          โ Hell if I'm going to let tonight be a waste... โž

โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

I wanna see you โœฏ โœฏ โœฏxxx
                                                          Telling me that โœฏ โœฏ โœฏxxxxxx
                                                          You got what I need โœฏ โœฏ โœฏxxxxxxxxx
                                                          Do, pretty girl, don't speak โœฏ โœฏ โœฏxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—

spaceJames was normally quite good at controlling his facial expressions, but it seemed that wasn't the case tonight, probably on account of how much he'd had to drink. Indeed, his steps towards the woman had seen him swaying slightly more than usual, though to anyone not paying attention, it might come across as a cocky sort of swagger rather than his being drunk. Either way, it was accurate. Still, he was taken aback by her use of his name. Were he at D'Lux, he wouldn't have even blinked, but this was a muggle bar. He didn't expect to be recognized by anyone... and he knew for a fact he hadn't met this woman before. Drunk or not, he would remember her face. She was even more attractive up close, the proximity allowing him to see that she had a distinctly sensual air about her that wasn't evident from afar. Hadn't met her before, and yet she recognized him... which meant she had to be a witch. One who followed Quidditch, at that. Or, one who at the very least followed handsome Quidditch players. Hm, maybe she was a fan? Though, her expression hardly looked starstruck. He offered her a light grin. "Oh, I've been found out," he declared melodramatically, hand covering his heart. He always did find it rather enticing when women called him Mr. Masters... there was something sexy about it. It was all ego, he'd admit it, but then, it could never be said that he didn't see his own flaws.

spaceThe former Gryffindor ordered the drink, and a beer for himself, scowling lightly when she asked how many times he'd been rejected thus far. "Hm, two, I'm a bit off my game, I'm afraid. The first one barely counts, though; she had a boyfriend. A very large boyfriend. Who would probably not take kindly to my knocking him on his arse if he'd chosen to physically remove me before I removed myself," he said, tone growing playful. James wasn't a large man, it wouldn't do for a Seeker to be bulky, but he was stronger than he looked, and with his arms visible and a tight enough shirt, he looked pretty damn strong. "I'm usually better at making sure the women I flirt with are unattached beforehand, but, I was being impatient. The second... I don't know what her deal was. She played interested long enough to get a drink on my tab." He paused then, taking a pull from his beer and arching a brow at her. "Hm, from your expression, though, I'm guessing I won't have better luck with you? Let me guess, you've no interest in being added to the notches in my headboard? I think one of the tabloids did an expose a while back... Made me sound like a complete whore. Which, I am, of course. But, at least they made me sound like a good whore," he said cheerily. It was true; he didn't know who they had spoken to, but someone had said some very interesting things about what he was like in bed... things which were completely true, if he did say so himself, but then, he did so love to brag. Since that article had hit, he'd had one of two responses when flirting with women who recognized him; either they didn't even need a drink to convince them, or they threw the drink in his face. He had to wonder if Marian would do the latter, but then, she didn't seem particularly antagonistic. He could hope.

โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
                                                          xxxโœฏ โœฏ โœฏ Baby, show me
                                                          xxxxxxโœฏ โœฏ โœฏ By the way you hold me
                                                          xxxxxxxxxโœฏ โœฏ โœฏ Way that you control me
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxโœฏ โœฏ โœฏ Speed me up or slow me

User Image

Grespeciatto

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 11:13 pm
User Image
Music is the strongest form of magic.
But when you get music and words together,
that can be a very powerful thing.

User Image

User Image Single | Worker at Lilting Lyre/Performer | Musical Artisan

Tassy realized that alcohol was never the answer; she realized this promptly at the age of fifteen when after a party with a few of her mates from school got trashed on a stolen bottle of her dad's rum after she had been dumped by who she assumed to be the love of her life. And her she was about a decade later with the same problem but a different answer: drinking wasn't the only answer, there had to be a healthy dose of dancing and less than innocent groping on the dance floor. All of that combined made for a rather rambunctious night. It had been a while since she really cut loose like this and she knew it had been steadily building up like a ruddy volcano for the past few months. What with Shin's rejection, her twin's marriage, her little sister's seemingly perfect relationship, hell she had hoped that if anyone Loki would be in the sad and lonely boat with he was too busy being a happy confirmed bachelor to answer any of her calls. Or floos. b*****d. And it wasn't like she had planned for this to happen, she had been in the shop minding her business when this group of females had come in giggling loud enough to scare a heard of inferi talking about who did this or what to get whom and did they see who so and so was with, blahblahblah. Looking at the group of annoying chits made her realize that if she had been wound any tighter that she would commit a triple homicide with nothing but her fists and an already broken french horn and Merlin knows she wouldn't survive in prison. She was pretty! They were always the first ones taken as someone's b***h and she was no one's b***h. So after work she sprinted home and changed into her comfiest sexy lingerie, tightest jeans, and most revealing top before painting on her makeup to make her seem enticing but not easy and left to go to one of the only clubs she knew that not only had a high selection of eligible bed mates but could also mix a decent vodka mixer. Stepping into the pulsing lights, heavy music, and sweaty bodies felt like coming home after being sent overseas. Gods above how she had missed this! Immediately she had slid onto a stool at the bar with her jeans ever so slightly riding low to reveal the top of her lacy thong while she asked for a Korobela not even trying to hide her obvious flirtations with the bartender and was rewarded when not only was her drink free but the next two had already been paid for by at least three separate men waiting along the bar. She appraised each one with a critical high over her hurricane class ranking each on the pyramid of ********. The first looked decent, but looking decent in a club usually meant going home with him to find out he still lived with his mother in the basement. The second seemed like her usual candidate; tall, suave, egotistical streak a mile long, and a watch that looked like it could outshine the sun. But she just wasn't up to petting up a man's ego before getting to the actual petting. Which left bachelor number three. A bit on the shorter side, but well muscled so that was a definite plus. Spiky hair (clearly gelled but made in a way to make it seem natural), leather pants tucked into dark leather boots...dingdingding we had a winner! With a grin that could scare a gorgon Tassy finished the rest of her drink before slipping away from the bar and casually pulling choice by a belt loop onto the dance floor. The night was young, she was most definitely willing, and she was only at a 0.04 BAC, this was her night goddammit!

((OOC smile )
Diamond Wales

Cara MiaKitty

[Wearing: Seduction] [Where: Home] [With: People] [Feeling: Energetic, Ecstatic] [Thinking: The night is mine!]

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 12:45 am
User Image

Single
                                                          Looking Composed at Club Aquarium with Chalmes
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Relaxed
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          โ Needed this... โž

Now the story's played out like this; โ™Ÿ โ™™ โ™Ÿxxx
                                                          Just like a paperback novel. โ™Ÿ โ™™ โ™Ÿxxxxxx
                                                          Let's rewrite an ending that fits โ™Ÿ โ™™ โ™Ÿxxxxxxxxx
                                                          Instead of a Hollywood horror โ™Ÿ โ™™ โ™Ÿxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—

spaceLeslie didn't even bother to scope the place out before heading straight to the bar; the former Slytherin had a drink in his hand before he'd been in the club five minutes, which he maintained was how things were supposed to work. Once he had the beer in hand, though, his eyes were, as ever, scanning the crowd. He didn't have any real purpose in mind; it was just his nature to look over his surroundings. To watch the people. In some ways he blamed his father for that, which made him hate that part of himself. In other ways... well, he'd always been naturally curious, and unnaturally observant. Lindsey Lovell hadn't so much trained Les to be that way, rather, he'd more or less harnessed it. And, really, it came in handy. Rarely if ever did he lack the upperhand in any interaction. Present company excepted; he didn't feel the need to be that way with Chalmes, and thank God for that, because always being in command was exhausting. Nights like tonight were a breath of fresh air... All the comfort of spending time with a friend, and none of the competition that inevitably got riled up by the pair's video games. It wasn't as though they competed for women, after all... or, they didn't usually. He felt that they worked better playing as each other's wingman anyway.

spaceBy the time his gaze had returned to his friend, the Slytherin's assessment was effectively that, yes, this was in fact a club, and there were plenty of people in various states of drunkenness present. Normally, he'd have been listening as well, curious to hear if there was anything interesting going on, but they were at a muggle bar, after all. Not likely to hear any sort of interesting gossip about any name he would know. He knew every club frequented by the sons and daughters of his father's crowd, and knew that none of them came here. It was one of the reasons he'd selected it, actually. He absolutely loathed their company while at work functions and whatever stuffy parties and fundraisers were being thrown; he couldn't imagine them being any more enjoyable to be around off the clock. Especially given their predilection for getting drunk and then attempting to coax him into telling them his 'secrets.' Attending Hogwarts in his youth had certainly made that an awkward conversation to have, since they were all incredibly curious about his schooling and social life in the years he'd attended... Yes, he was very, very glad that he was unlikely to so much as hear mention of one of them.

spaceThe former Slytherin flashed Chalmes a smile, handing him a beer; he'd ordered two, obviously. "So, see anything you like?" he asked, tone cheeky, an eyebrow cocked at the other man. Since having a toddler dumped on him, Chalmes hadn't gotten to get out much, after all. But, Chris and Ada, bless the pair of them, had agreed to take young Chance for the night.. Or, had Ada agreed and would inform Chris when he woke up...? It wasn't as though she could've asked the vampire, after all, but the idea of her agreeing to watch her nephew so the pair of them could go out for a night of debauchery was somewhat surprising. She generally disapproved of him, after all, and felt as though Chalmes needed to take his sudden fatherhood seriously. But, apparently even the prim and proper blonde could see that Chalmes was wound too tightly and needed a night out, because she'd not only consented to watching the kid, she'd sent them off with hangover cure potions and informed Chalmes to 'take the damn thing and not be stubborn about it.' Would wonders never cease. He took a pull from his beer, eyes trailing to the dance floor. Most everyone out there looked paired off, but there were a few women that looked relatively unattached. Even if the night ended with the two of them stumbling back to Chalmes' place, they could at least have some fun while they were here, right?

โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
                                                          xxxโ™Ÿ โ™™ โ™Ÿ Nothing's wrong, just as long as
                                                          xxxxxxโ™Ÿ โ™™ โ™Ÿ You know that someday I will
                                                          xxxxxxxxxโ™Ÿ โ™™ โ™Ÿ Someday, somehow,
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxโ™Ÿ โ™™ โ™Ÿ I'm gonna make it all right.

User Image

Yukina101

Diamond Wales

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:21 pm
User Image
                                                      To this world I'm unimportant
                                                      Just because I have nothing to give
                                                      So you call this your free country
                                                      Tell me why it cost so much to live
                                                      Tell me why

User Image
                                                      โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

โ‚ดqั†ั—ะฌ || Tัˆั—ะธ || Mั‘cะฝaะฟั—c

Chalmes entered behind Les, his eyes already looking over the club as he followed. The place was loud, with a lot of bodies. Great for a night to actually relax, in his opinion. He hadn't done much of that lately. Then again, he didn't have to worry about being out with a kid either. Not tonight. So here Chalmes was, accepting a drink from Les and scanning the crowd some more. He'd made sure to bring something to make sure he didn't run into another paternity issue. Then again, there was no paternity issue with Chance. Chalmes didn't even have the chance to dispute it, and he refused to let the kid be without a home because of an ignorant mother.

Running a hand through his hair, he grinned at Les's comment and tilted his head. "Well, I'll let you know when I see one." To be honest, he was hoping for the not-crazy variety of women, but then again, he hadn't seen too many of those lately. Most of his past relationships had ended rather badly, and he'd rather not have a repeat. He took another drink, his eyes still travelling, before he spotted Tassy. It was hard not to. The other squib was dragging a guy to the dance floor, and he had to hand it to her, she was pretty convincing when she wanted to be. Looking back at Les, he nodded toward the dark-skinned girl. "Well now. I didn't expect to see someone I knew here." It was the truth. He hadn't seen much of the Scot since Chance came into his life, and well, when he told her about him, she had promptly demanded to see him. It was weird, that was for sure. Then again, it was no weirder than having a kid dumped on you. He wasn't sure if she would appreciate him butting into what seemed like a pretty obvious pickup, so instead he contented himself with telling Les how he knew the girl.

"That's Tassy. Met her a while back at a bar. We kind of got into a drinking contest. Can't say for sure what happened afterward, but I can say for sure I must have given her my number, because she called me the next week just to go out. She's another squib." He wasn't in the least bit ashamed to admit that he was one, and he doubted that Tassy felt the same. If nothing else, they wouldn't have gotten along so well if she had. He shrugged, taking another sip. The night was still young. Maybe Tassy wouldn't mind if someone kept their eyes on her just to keep the jerks off of her. They always seemed to be that way when they were wasted.

Thinking: Lesse, drinks, girls... Tassy?
                                                      OOC:

This world can turn me down
                                                      But I wonโ€™t turn away
                                                      And I wonโ€™t duck and run
                                                      Cause I'm not built that way
                                                      When everything is gone there
                                                      Is nothing there to fear
                                                      This world cannot bring me down
                                                      No cause I'm already here

Yukina101

Cara MiaKitty

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 9:33 pm
User Image
Music is the strongest form of magic.
But when you get music and words together,
that can be a very powerful thing.

User Image

User Image Single | Worker at Lilting Lyre/Performer | Musical Artisan

Tassy was starting think that maybe Bachelor Number Three wasn't the right choice after all. After pulling him out to the dance floor she was immediately pulled close with large hands (abnormally large for his short stock frame really) iron clad on her hips as they moved and shimmied with the music. A small tick of annoyance formed within her as it was a personal ideal of hers to not ever allow a potential hook up or bed mate to place their hands anywhere on her person until she initiated contact. She supposed it could be argued that she did initiate it by pulling on his belt loop but she had only done so to catch his attention and promptly let go! And dear goddess what was on his breath?! It was like an arsecrack had been ruminating in bar pint of piss on the sun! She literally couldn't concentrate on any of the words he was saying to her because she felt like she was going to vomit on his boots. Apparently her absentmindedness was a green light to the other because his hands traveled lower to dangerous territory she was very sure he had now lost his golden ticket to. So she tried to pull back only to meet resistance and more stank breath as he tried to cajole her into staying and dancing before he yelped and hopped away from her courtesy of a pink clunky heel currently on her foot. "Lucky b*****d should be happy it was his foot and not his face." she grumbled as she stalked away heading back towards the bar. As she was walking back Tassy saw a figure sitting there making her face break out into a large smile and a squeal erupt from her as she ran (or walked quickly, it was practically impossible to run in these shoes) over to Chalmes and engulfed him in a hug. "Hey Killer! It's been a while since I last saw you out and about. How's my Mini? I found some awesome stuff for him, I'll have to bring it 'round one day when, ya know, you manage to text. Me. Back!" she punctuated each word with a light slap to his arm to show her annoyance but the fact that she was still grinning messed that up. It was just then she noticed the other guy sitting with him and made a five second appraisal before grinning and waving towards him. "Yo! Tassy Ellis, musician extraordinaire, and you are...?" she asked the baldy (weird hair cut for an obviously young guy, but hey, who was she to knock it when it worked for him?) but was then distracted when the bartender sat down a gigantic pink margarita right in front of her startling the Scot. He motioned his head towards a nondescript guy down at the edge of the bar (pencil mustache and mutton chops equals secret sex offender meaning a big fat NO) who she offered a fake smile to and even though he was nowhere near going to get lucky, she wasn't one to turn down anything free. She took a small sip of the beverage only to spit it right back out gagging and pushing it away. "Blech! Ohmygoddess it taste like Barbie bile! Gaaahh! Is this what they think women drink? Is this what women actually drink?! Ueack! Bartender! Double shot of bourbon, and quick so I can wash the swill out my mouth!" Tassy was actually attempting to scrub the horrid taste off her tongue using one of the available napkins before her drink arrived. She happily took a sip of the aged drink and gave a sigh of relief, it wasn't "Blanton's Straight from the Barrel Bourbon Whiskey" but it was decent enough to wash down whatever pink monstrosity she had ingested.

((OOC smile )
Diamond Wales

Cara MiaKitty

[Wearing: Seduction] [Where: Home] [With: People] [Feeling: Energetic, Ecstatic] [Thinking: The night is mine!]

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 12:34 am
User Image

Single
                                                          Looking Composed at Club Aquarium with Chalmes
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Relaxed
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          โ Needed this... โž

Now the story's played out like this; โ™Ÿ โ™™ โ™Ÿxxx
                                                          Just like a paperback novel. โ™Ÿ โ™™ โ™Ÿxxxxxx
                                                          Let's rewrite an ending that fits โ™Ÿ โ™™ โ™Ÿxxxxxxxxx
                                                          Instead of a Hollywood horror โ™Ÿ โ™™ โ™Ÿxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—

spaceLes smirked at Chalmes, raising his beer bottle in a silent toast at the squib's answer. Not that the guy would really have to let him know if he spotted someone he fancied; half the time, Les could pick them out before Chalmes' eyes even landed on them. Well, he couldn't help it if he were observant. People were creatures of habit; it hadn't taken more than a handful out outings for him to figure out the other man's preferences. Still, the confirmation that the hunt was on was appreciated; it was rather hard to help a guy pick up a woman when he wasn't trying himself.

spaceHe arched a brow in curiosity when Chalmes mentioned seeing someone he knew, following the other man's gaze out to the floor. He noticed the woman in question, one of the many he'd overlooked due to her having a partner. "Better someone you know than someone I do," he said, still watching the dark-skinned woman. She seemed to be less than impressed with the man she was with, he noted with interest. He listened to Chalmes' description of how they'd met, smiling faintly as he took another drink of his beer. "I can only imagine what nonsense you managed to get yourself into that caused her to call you up 'just to go out,'" he chuckled. As always, his friend's casual use of the word squib caught him off-guard; he'd been sorted into Slytherin, after all. His first exposure to the word, it'd been used as an insult. As bad as mudblood, if not worse. At least a mudblood wasn't muddying up the name of a noble family. Not like a squib was. Chalmes' cavalier attitude about it was somewhat off-putting. Then again, Les figured that he was simply taking it in stride for the express purpose of keeping it from being used as an insult against him. Hard to offend someone by calling them a word they used to describe themselves.

spaceLes finally took his eyes off of Tassy when she separated from the man she'd been with and headed towards the bar, glancing back at Chalmes, expression amused. Namely because she looked as though she were less so, and he had to wonder what the poor devil on the dance floor had done to deserve her stomping on his foot before storming off. Then again, he'd probably deserved it; most of the time, they did. He finished off the beer in his hand when she noticed Chalmes, trying not to look like he was about to laugh, which of course he was. The Slytherin opened his mouth to introduce himself, but the pink drink was in place before he got the chance. He watched as she tried the thing, biting his lip to keep from laughing aloud at her response, and arched a brow at Chalmes. "You know, you do know the most interesting people," he said, turning his gaze back to Tassy. "Les Lovell," he told her, saluting with the now-empty bottle before ordering another. "What brings you out tonight?" he asked her, glancing at Chalmes as soon as the words had left his lips. In all honesty, he was waiting for the guy to tell him to back off. Not that he was flirting (alright, so he was flirting a little bit), but it wasn't like he expected to get anywhere with her. She was friends with Chalmes, after all, and seemed like a firecracker if he'd ever seen one. He was fairly certain that he'd end up with something worse than a sore toe if he so much as tried.

โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
                                                          xxxโ™Ÿ โ™™ โ™Ÿ Nothing's wrong, just as long as
                                                          xxxxxxโ™Ÿ โ™™ โ™Ÿ You know that someday I will
                                                          xxxxxxxxxโ™Ÿ โ™™ โ™Ÿ Someday, somehow,
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxโ™Ÿ โ™™ โ™Ÿ I'm gonna make it all right.

User Image

Yukina101

Diamond Wales

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 9:02 pm
User Image
                                                  You told me, "Yes"
                                                  You held me high
                                                  And I believed when you told that lie
                                                  I played soldier, you played king
                                                  And struck me down, when I kissed that ring

User Image

Dั†ั”llั—$ั‚ || $lัƒั‚ะฝั”ัั—ะธ Alั†ะผะฟั— || Pั†ัั”ะฌlะพะพd

Heath sat back in a corner, watching the club with interest. He didn't usually go to them, but there was supposed to be a band playing tonight, and while his family might have an aneurysm about him being anywhere in muggle London, he didn't care. By his dress and looks, people could assume he was some sort of punk rocker without him breaking the Statute of Secrecy. They certainly wouldn't notice that his roots were forever going to be blue, or that he wore dragonhide boots instead of regular leather. He just held his drink loosely in one hand, giving off an aura of menace as he really didn't like people, and the only reason he was here at all was because of the fact he was watching the performance. He took a sip of his beer and sighed, kicking his feet up on the table he was at and enjoying himself..

Thinking: Nice band, wish that there weren't so many people here though...
                                                  OOC:

You lost that right, to hold that crown
                                                  I built you up, but you let me down
                                                  So when you fall, I'll take my turn
                                                  And fan the flames
                                                  As your blazes burn

Devlyn Maycry

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 6:30 pm
User ImageUser Image

Kaelyn grinned at the bar tender as she tossed back a shot of tequila befoe heading to the stage. She picked up he guitar and strummed an opening chord to get the crowd's attention. "Hey boys and girls." She called out when she felt she had gathered sufficient attention. "Are you guys ready to rock?" She grinned and began to play. Her smile became more exuberant every time the cheers got louder.

An hour or two passed and the band had just wrapped up their last song. She slid off the stage, handing her guitar to her band mate as she did so. She was about to grab another shot when she spotted a handsome blue haired devil. She grinned and made her way over to him. She gave him a devilish grin and a wink. "Hey there handsome.... you enjoy the show?" She all but purred, twirling a piece of her hair between her fingers. When her and Yves had first broke up, she'd been rather upset. He'd been her first actual boyfriend instead of a hook up. Going back to hookups after that just hadn't been the same. She'd tried to find new boyfriends but nothing had stuck longer than a night or two. She didn't know what she wanted anymore. Yves was gone, and she was way over him, but he had shown her something she'd never known she'd wanted and now she wanted it again, and all the guys she hit on didn't seem to want anything but a hookup. Maybe the blue haired devil in front of her would. Who knows. She preferred to not think that far into the future.

Diamond Wales

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2015 11:36 am
User Image
                                                  You told me, "Yes"
                                                  You held me high

User Image

Heath looked up, having been considering finishing his drink and leaving since the band had stopped for the night, only to find that one of the band members, the girl if he recalled, standing in front of him. A blue brow quirked, wondering if his menacing aura was malfunctioning, or if he had decided to give off the impression that he was about to leave so it was safe to approach him, but either way, the loner simply put his drink down and crossed his arms. "It wasn't bad. One of your player's fingering on his bass needs work though. You play here often?" Heath was figuring on being courteous for the most part. He wasn't a complete arse, but the Scot was certainly not what you would call a people person. He could easily identify several people eyeing the girl carefully, and Heath wasn't even the slightest bit oblivious as to the looks. Then again, the girl probably had good taste if she picked him out of everyone else present to approach.

OOC:

And fan the flames
                                                  As your blazes burn

Devlyn Maycry

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 3:41 pm
User ImageUser Image

Kaelyn blinked as he insulted her bass player. She wasnโ€™t going deny that he wasnโ€™t up to par, but very few people had the audacity to actually say it to her face. She grinned and grabbed a drink off a passing waitressโ€™ tray and took a sip. He was an interesting person that was for sure. He was obviously nothing like Yves though. She wasnโ€™t sure if that was a good thing or a bad thing. She had liked Yvesโ€ฆ maybe even loved him, but heโ€™d also broken her heart after ruining her entire look on life. Heโ€™d changed her and she sure as hell didnโ€™t want another stupid boy to do that to her.

She had been perfectly fine with how her life was before Yves. She partied hard, she got in trouble, and she said ******** you to everyone. She didnโ€™t care and she slept around and that was fine. And he then had to come into her life, show her what it was like to care and be cared about and now she was all screwed up. She couldnโ€™t just go back to partying and sleeping around. She had liked having someone who actually liked her. And when she said her, she meant the real her, not the crazy party chick, or the guitarist, or the snake lover. He had loved every part of her for what she was, and hadnโ€™t tried to change herโ€ฆ which is why sheโ€™d changed she supposed. She sighed and rubbed the bridge of her nose for a moment. It was just hurting her brain to think about this. She might have been a Ravenclaw at one point but there was no way she was a smart little book worm.

She looked up at the man she was praying on and followed his eyes to see he was watching many other men who were also staring at her a**/chest/whatever else they found appealing. Hell one was even staring at her feet. The creep. She grinned and winked at the blue haired man. "Youโ€™re wondering why I picked you." It wasnโ€™t a question, it was a statement. She knew he was wondering. The boys always did. She was aware of her body and how she portrayed herself, and she knew that every man in the club wanted her, so the boys always wanted to know why sheโ€™d honed in on them. She twirled her hair, and leaned over in the just the right way that her breasts were perfectly on display for him. "Youโ€™re cute and youโ€™re not from around hereโ€ฆ and I know exactly where you are from." She smirked and flashed another wink at him. She could spot a wizard from a mile away without them being extravagant like him. He had blue hair, and it was obviously natural, and beyond that, he was wearing dragonhide boots. Muggles would mistake them as leather, and would think his hair was dyed, but she knew better. She was a witch after all. At his question about if she played there often, she shrugged. "I play a lot of places. Itโ€™s kind of my thing."

She had actually never played at this particular club, but she liked to appear aloof. She flicked her hair over her shoulder and stretched her arms above her head. It seemed innocent but happened to lift her shirt up enough to show one of her many tattoos, this one, was her favourite though. A floral pattern leading down in a V shape to a particular spot most men had interest in. The stretch also happen to show off her belly button piercing. She took another sip of her drink and ran a finger along the rim of her glass. "So what brings a man like youโ€ฆ to a place like here?"

Diamond Wales

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 2:21 pm
User Image
                                                  You told me, "Yes"
                                                  You held me high

User Image

Heath watched her look of surprise, knowing where it stemmed from. He'd had a lot of experience with people not particularly liking how he could be blunt. Not that he cared one way or the other, he just told hom what he felt like telling people. The comment about knowing where he came from caused both of his eyebrows to raise and he shifted his feet to the floor, leaning forward a bit to look at the girl properly. "And just where do you think I'm from? I know I'm from Scotland, if that's what you're suggesting. Or is it somewhere else entirely?" He wasn't an idiot, as much as he might play the part around his family, and he knew that the girl probably suggested he was a wizard. He grinned, taking a swig of his beer and leaning back again. "Either way, I'm just curious."

He watched the girl lean forward, and then stretch after she explained that she played in a lot of places. He cocked his head to the side and his blue eyes trailed lazily over her form, easily picking out the tattoo and piercing on her abdomen. He couldn't deny that he liked the view, and suddenly wondered just how many others she might have been with. He himself rarely had relationships, but that was due to his general demeanour and general desire for solitude. Her question toward why he was here had him huff in amusement. "I couldn't even tell ya girlie. Don't do clubs unless they've got good music. I just happened ta see your flyer up and decided to see the show."

OOC:

And fan the flames
                                                  As your blazes burn

Devlyn Maycry

Shopping in the UK

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out