Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Rufus' Home Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xToasterMuffinx

Dangerous Lunatic

4,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:43 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

A home inside the intangible city of the magical plane. Only few can get in who are allowed by the pendant of the Mystic force.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:28 pm
Butterscotch Faerie Tales

○ ◌ ◍ ◎Rufus Majister ○ ◌ ◍ ◎
"Dullahan Magician"
•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´
User Image
Rufus drove the car along the cliff side curve roads. Many people had failed driving on these roads, that story was told by the broken rails on the side and parts of cars. The black mustang muscle car roared from it's engine going over 50 mph. Rufus kept one hand on the wheel, his other hanging out the side of the car. His neck had a red and black color pattern which, his neck was wobbling while he was driving. "Sooo...they didn't tell me your name when I got you." He mentioned looking at Luna for a quick second. Fog hovered over the seaside which had a spiky fall by the cliff.

xToasterMuffinx

Dangerous Lunatic

4,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Vice Captain

Sweetest Sweetheart

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:05 pm
allenwalker1997

User Image
Luna Faye

Luna watched the beautiful scenery pass by with silence as she sat in her seat uncomfortably, trying to lose herself in the sharp cliffs of the seaside. Her tail flicked against her arm and her wings flexed before settling between her back and the seat. Cars were irritating to fit in, but it wasn't her place to speak her displeasure. When Rufus spoke up she tilted her head in his direction. Her neon eyes fixated on him as she responded. "My name is Luna Faye, but you may call me whatever you like, Master." She smiled softly at him and continued to look at him curiously. Something about him was strange, but he was pleasant to look at nonetheless. She was at least glad about that. She absentmindedly fidgeted with one of the long, silk ribbons that covered her chest as she contemplated silently to herself.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:21 pm

"Dullahan Magician"
•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´
User Image
Rufus smiled at her. "You can just call me Rufus, I am not one for formalities Luna." He said as the pendent dangling from the mirror was something of it own nature, having a mystical craft about it and a red gemstone flickering in the suns light. "Hopefully you believe in magic, cause it's the only way for us to get home." he said slamming on the gas going from sixty to 180. The car could only go where he need to if it went this speed. The exhaust on the back of the vehicle flushed out some fire as the engine roared like a Leviathan. He then was driving to a wedge on through some broken rails he was driving to. The pendant on the mirror started to glow with a red aura.

xToasterMuffinx

Dangerous Lunatic

4,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Vice Captain

Sweetest Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:55 pm
allenwalker1997

User Image
Luna Faye

"Rufus it is," she muttered softly with a slight smile. The seconds following this the pendent caught Luna's attention. It gleamed as it swung back and forth from the jostling of the car. It was beautiful and very interesting, though it seemed a little odd to her. His next words were just as odd to her. She glanced over at Rufus curiously, her tail flicking towards him as she nodded. "Of course I do-" The car suddenly sped up to a frightening speed and Luna was gripping her seat tightly. Although she didn't doubt her master, she still wasn't completely sure what he was doing. She looked over at Rufus again with a worried expression.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:28 pm

"Dullahan Magician"
•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´
User Image
Rufus Gripped the wheel of the car as it flew off the edge of the cliff. The pendent stopped all motion around them including the car. A road leading towards the sea 15 feet out held a spinning circular door with symbol around it. The car was about to hit a spike in the ocean. Rufus stepped out onto the rainbow road as the door opened reveling a whole new world as Rufus opened Luna's door offering her a hand to let her out. "Good thing you do, or I'd be dead. " He said pointing to the car which the spike was about to shift through the drivers chair. He also grabbed the pendant on his way out.

xToasterMuffinx

Dangerous Lunatic

4,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Vice Captain

Sweetest Sweetheart

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:53 pm
allenwalker1997

User Image
Luna Faye

Luna felt her wings press uncomfortably against her back and her tail whipped back and forth as they flew off the cliff, her eyes wide in shock. Her stomach was in knots as her eyes were plastered to the rocky and harsh ocean down below them, although she tried to keep her appearance calm. When a peculiar road and a door appeared out of nowhere she felt herself calm slightly. This definitely was turning out to be a strange day. She stiffly lifted her hand to Rufus' when he opened the door for her and pulled herself up, her muscles still a bit tense from the frightening drive. "Thank you. I'm glad my belief was what kept us from dying. Shall we continue?"

(Sorry for taking so long to reply to you. I wasn't avoiding you or anything, I've just been super unorganized and spacey and other things for the past few days.)  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:19 am
"Dullahan Magician"
•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´
User Image
Rufus smiled at her as he nodded. He moved towards the door, or in this point portal. He keep a good distance of Luna. Right when he walked through the portal a black flash of the air could be seen coming right at him the moment he stepped his foot into the other world. He pulled out his wand seeing the light coming at him. "Down Lee Down!." He said, his wand shooting out a red hand that held what appeared to be a cat in it's grasp.

(It's understood things happen)  

xToasterMuffinx

Dangerous Lunatic

4,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Vice Captain

Sweetest Sweetheart

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:09 pm
allenwalker1997

User Image
Luna Faye

Luna calmly followed behind Rufus as she was guided through the portal. Her neon eyes darted around the area in wonder. What kind of person was her master? Everything about him was so peculiar and yet so enchanting. She was familiar with magic, but not this kind. She only knew of the kind used for power and torture, but this was lighthearted and amusing. Without realizing a strange creature came hurling itself at Rufus and she fluttered her wings with a gasp. She felt her cheeks flush at the embarrassment of being startled, her tail flickering behind her in discomfort. "Is... Is that your pet?"

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:09 pm
"Dullahan Magician"
•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´
User Image
Rufus held the cat in front of her. "Well....this mammal is, of unknown gender, but it is soft and adorable, and dangerous, plus it's my housemate, the little b*****d helps me keep things together." Rufus told Luna as his portal led to his house which had a tremendous view of the city of magic. Rufus then walked inside as the cat followed him. He opened the door and smiled at her. "The lights never go off in that damned city, I swear." He smiled some more at her as he kept it open for her to walk in. He left the door prompted open by the cat, and chuckled walking off. When the male opened the door, he exposed a house, a lot bigger than it was on the outside. A full on sore thumb of the room, was the red toaster with a small skull accessory on its top.

xToasterMuffinx

Dangerous Lunatic

4,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
The Center and Homes

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers