Rules
Accepted profiles
Day/Time/White & Black List
Anything extra

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:27 am
N O
It wasn't supposed to be this way...

Let me start from the beginning.

Dear Fa-... No this isn't right either...

Father, I know you will be most upset with me after this... But this war is destroying our once beautiful culture... Our once beautiful world. Your beautiful kingdom...

This war, father you must understand, is killing us as well. Your loving children and your wonderful queen, my mother. So I right this. Hopefully this will end the fighting. That's what I want, as your oldest child, this is my wish.

I will join the ranks. And fight for our country... No our world...

That's what I wanted to write months ago father. Before I went along with my plans... Before I donned armor and a sword, against those... Beautifully horrid creatures. Father, I walked with your men and women to the battlegrounds and found myself sword to sword with a man. I fell. No I'm wrong... I rose, higher than my wings could carry me. Higher then I could soar with the limitless heavens...

Father, he took my heart, the man I met in battle. And for this I am leaving this realm. He doesn't know it yet. But this is my goodbye letter to you. End this war.

Your Loving Daughter,

Princess Akalia Maser Joan D'attre Leonin III

Picture Intro
~Story~
Plot
Rules
Accepted profiles
Anything extra

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:28 am
The Plot is thus;

There is a war between the Angels, and the Humans... The demons don't care what happens between the Angels and Humans, and because of this war, the demons see it as a good way to get more land. Both races will be weak and very unable to survive another war.

Well the King of the Angels had an Agreement with the Queen of the Humans, it was agreed before these monarch's time that the second child born to each house would be sent to the other kingdom as a bride or groom of the first of the line. Well this generation, the King decided he loved his daughter too much to send her out to be the bride of some good for nothing human. The queen retaliated with a war.

The Princess in question is the eldest girl of all of her siblings. Actually she is the eldest entirely, but the second is a son, and the first of the humans is a son, so the king wasn't sending his heir to marry another heir. She decides that after seventeen years, she was going to take no more of this war and heads into battle herself. Without her father's permission she was at the front of the battalion and came sword to sword with the prince in question. The prince saw her as another adversary, although extremely beautiful, that's all the princess thought she seemed to him. They tied since she was also skilled in the art of sword and shield, and she retreated with her men and women her heart seeming to dislodge it's self.

Several days later, another battle is coming together, but the princess is going first. She leaves the castle and flies to the Earth Kingdom to meet the man she plans to woo... Hopefully this will stop the war... She hopes.

The demons however, are planning to kidnap the princess, as the demonic prince has seen the princess and is in total awe of her. He plans to take her himself.

What will happen? Will She find Him before She is taken? Or will She be forced into marriage of the demon? Or will the war never end, and she fall for the demon instead.

Let's find out!

Picture Intro
Story

~Plot~
Rules
Accepted profiles
Anything extra

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:28 am
Rules

1. Please Follow Gaia TOS and Guidelines
2. Romance is encouraged and so is violence, I mean come on, it's the middle of a war. But keep it PG 17 and below.
3. Please take as many characters as you think you can handle! I myself will probably take two!
4. Please PM profiles to me under 'To the WAR' so I know you read some of the rules.
5. When sending in the profiles please fill out the reserves as well.
6. Please be courteous to other roleplayers, we are all here to have fun you know.
7. ABSOLUTELY NO GOD-MODDING WITH OTHER CHARACTERS! This is grounds for an immediate warning and the second time I will find a way to kill off your character and you will no longer be allowed to post.
8. If you are going to be gone for longer than a week, please let me know.
9. If you make a character and don't post but once or not at all I will put you on the black list!
10. This is supposed to be Literate, but if you have writer's block every once in a while, that's understandable! Just let us no. But please at least one paragraph per post. That should be simple enough.
11. Add a ninja so I know you read the entire rules.
12. Have fun

I HAVE THE RIGHT TO ADD MORE!!!

Characters needed:

Angel Princess Taken
Human Prince
Demon Prince
Princess's guardian (One or two)
Human prince's guardian (One or two)
Demon Prince's guardian (One or two)
First Knight of the Angel Army
First Knight of the Human Army
General of the demon Army

Any other spots I have missed.

Reserves and Profile Skeletons

[imgleft]150x150 picture Please[/imgleft][color=postingcolor][size=14][b]I am [u](Name)[/u].
I am from [u](Demon, Human, Angel)[/u] Kingdom.
I have this wonderful job of being [u](Job, whether royal child or knight in the army)[/u].
I am controlled by [u](Username)[/u].[/b][/size][/color]

[align=center][img]Picture direct link here please![/img][/align]
[align=center][color=dodgerblue][size=28](Name Here)[/size][/color][/align]

[align=left][color=purple][size=17][b]My age is of no concern to mortals such as you[/b][/size][/color]
(Age)
[color=purple][size=17][b]My mighty race shows no sign of defeat![/b][/size][/color]
(Race)
[color=purple][size=17][b]I am mighty with my gender and other such novelties[/b][/size][/color]
(Gender, Any nicknames or anything else you can think of, Like a tattoo of some sort)[/align]
[align=center][color=dodgerblue][size=17]My past is of no concern[/b][/size][/color]
(Biography, Please two paragraphs. I mean you had a life before the war, and now you have a life during the war)
[color=dodgerblue][size=17][b]But alas, some people call me an open book...[/b][/size][/color]
(Personality)[/align]
[align=right][color=postingcolor][size=17][b]I am this way for a reason. I don't want to share who I am[/b][/size]
(Crush)
[size=17][b]I am controlled by one creature... And one Creature alone[/b][/size]
(Username)[/color][/align]

Picture Intro
Story
Plot

~Rules~
Accepted profiles
Anything extra

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:32 am
User Image

Accepted Angels!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

User ImageI am Akalia Maser Joan D'attre Leonin III (I like to go as Karley though).

I am from the Angel Kingdom.

I have this wonderful job of being Eldest princess Of the Angel kingdom, Heir to the throne.

I am controlled by Shabatha.

shabatha
User Image

Akalia Maser Joan D'attre Leonin III

My age is of no concern to mortals such as you
My mighty race shows no sign of defeat!
Angel
I am mighty with my gender and other such novelties
Female, Karley or Kali or even Mimi, I do have a small tattoo around my left elbow, it signifies my right to be the next ruler of the Angels.

My past is of no concern
Akalia was born the first of five. With four brothers, Akalia grew up quickly and she grew up maturely. She also found it easier that way to claim that she would do anything for her brothers. Her mother died giving birth to Akalia, and since then her father had married several times. The boys each had the same mother, since she had been the only one not to die in either child birth or had become sick. Akalia's father still missed her mother very much and since Akalia looked so much like her deceased mother, her father refused to the agreement of sending her away.

When the war started Akalia was only five, and she already had known it was because of her. When she finally had had enough of the fighting over her she joined the ranks. Of course she had cut all of her long brown hair off so she would not be mistaken easily, and found herself locked in combat with a human man. Her heart had stopped beating for a couple of moments as she thought she had found her soul mate. Unbeknownst to her was that she had fallen for the very man that was the other reason why there was a war.
But alas, some people call me an open book...
She is quiet and reserved, but when not on her princess duties, she is carefree and happy go lucky. She is very protective of her siblings and her family, and she is fiercely loyal.

I am this way for a reason. I don't want to share who I am
The Human Prince
I am controlled by one creature... And one Creature alone
Shabatha

Accepted Humans!

Accepted Demons!

Picture Intro
Story
Plot
Rules

~Accepted profiles~
Anything extra

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:33 am
Day/Time/Summary

Currently it is a chilly November 2nd morning, at 9:30 AM.

Right now we are opening up for Accepting.

Picture Intro
Story
Plot
Rules
Accepted profiles

~Day/Time/White & Black List~
Anything extra

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100