Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Feedback Forum
[ANSWERED] Assigning Teepee Stats where you want? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you like to assign stats you roll where you want?
Yes
80%
 80%  [ 93 ]
No
19%
 19%  [ 22 ]
Total Votes : 115

Selalusia

Mewling Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:39 pm
I think assigning the numbers where you want would be nice.
I wished I could do this for one of my recently rolled soquili

I don't usually use the stats in rp, especially if I have a personality in mind. So to me it doesn't actually matter in character wise... but it makes me happier when my soq's stats match what I had in mind for the personality. Like.. if I want my horse to be weak... I don't want it to have a high score for strength D8

lol though it doesn't matter either way, since it doesnt affect rp for me

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:19 pm
THANK YOU FOR THIS.
My statless Soq will finally get some numbers, poor things have been neglected due to my laziness. I was totally okay if I ended up with all 1's, but being able to round up to 4 is AWESOME. Not that it makes that much of a difference, but it's still rad.  

StarieMichie

Unicorn

CheshireKttty

Magical Cat

13,600 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:37 pm
I absolutely love this idea! Some of my soquili I don't mind where their stats go, but it's a nice option to have. Also for those who still want 'random' stats they could still roll all 6 and just put them down in the order they roll.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:46 pm
Again, I want to thank anyone trying to suggest changes to the system... but I must still hold reluctance, I think it opens up all sorts of math issues and added complications that could end up in more confusion than anything else, along with twisting and stuff.... but I will not rule it out completely either. =D

--------------------

I know some people are growing impatient with this being rolled out, but I ask you all to please bare with it just a little longer, since the poll was always meant to last for 20 days to ensure that anyone and everyone who wanted a say could have it.... I am going to use this post to 'bump' up the thread just incase anyone has missed it. Thanks for your patience, please bare with it a little longer! *huggles* It will be worth the wait.  

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:04 pm
so.. essentially this would be like taking a D&D approach to the rolling of stats yes?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:24 am
lysia_nyteblade
so.. essentially this would be like taking a D&D approach to the rolling of stats yes?
Not entirely sure since I do not know D&D that well. But if this passes you will be able to decide how you roll your stats, and once you have rolled them, you will be allowed to assign them to the attribute that is most fitting for your character smile  

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 2:56 pm
sounds like a good idea to me. roll the stats, place each number where i like it.. not fully D&D like but kinda up the same ally ^W^  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:45 pm
There is still a week left for voting. <3  

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:07 pm
ninja  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:09 pm
*pounds YES button in hopes of voting again* wink  

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:28 pm
I like the current set-up of being able to choose to roll all at once or do one at a time. :3  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:49 am
ANSWER:

Since the vote is so positive I have now updated the teepee stat rolling thread so that you may now assign stats where you want. Please note that the form has changed a little as I would like you to record the order you roll your stats but you may assign them where you wish.

Remember, this is optional, you do not need to change the way you assign stats if you don't want to.

Thanks everyone.  

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Feedback Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash