Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance
idk what to do..

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-I- Tapes -I-

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:36 pm
My gf is pregnant with some guys baby..should I marry her?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 3:49 pm
Should you marry her because she got pregnant?
No.
Should you marry her if you feel like she's the one, you genuinely love her, and the time is right?
Well, sure.
Obviously there is something in the relationship you might have to work out though.

iiParadoxical

Lady Kayura

Fluffy Bunny

23,150 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:28 pm
A Celtic Rose
My gf is pregnant with some guys baby..should I marry her?

Uh, did she cheat on you?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:33 pm
Errr, I don't think that's something that anyone else can decide for you, and if you want an informed opinion from anyone, you'll likely need to elaborate a little bit on the situation.

Having said that, I might as well offer my $0.02 anyway. This doesn't apply exclusively to your situation, but in general I feel that a lot of people get married too quickly or under the wrong circumstances in a desperate attempt to improve their relationship. Maybe they feel like they need to prove just how committed they are, or maybe they feel like it'll make their bond stronger, but from what I've seen, it just exacerbates any existing problems.

I would suggest that you work out any major issues you have, and then look at getting married. If you're a good match for a life-long commitment, I don't think it'll hurt to wait things out before tying the knot.  

Taeryyn
Captain

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

XrosHeartless

Wrathful Shade

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:47 pm
I'm personally against marriage, so no, if you're asking my opinion.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:02 am
Taeryyn
Errr, I don't think that's something that anyone else can decide for you, and if you want an informed opinion from anyone, you'll likely need to elaborate a little bit on the situation.

Having said that, I might as well offer my $0.02 anyway. This doesn't apply exclusively to your situation, but in general I feel that a lot of people get married too quickly or under the wrong circumstances in a desperate attempt to improve their relationship. Maybe they feel like they need to prove just how committed they are, or maybe they feel like it'll make their bond stronger, but from what I've seen, it just exacerbates any existing problems.

I would suggest that you work out any major issues you have, and then look at getting married. If you're a good match for a life-long commitment, I don't think it'll hurt to wait things out before tying the knot.

Thanks.  

-I- Tapes -I-

Lady Kayura

Fluffy Bunny

23,150 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:11 pm
Perverted Muffins
Taeryyn

Thanks.

If she's dating you how did she get pregnant?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:31 am
If she got pregnant with some other guy while you did not give her permission to? I'd consider finding another girlfriend.

If you have an open relationship and it happened.... it would require a LOT of discussion in my opinion. Not a simple yes or no answer. I AM in an open relationship and my mate expects me to be smart and not do something stupid like knock up a girl that isn't even involved in our relationship.

Short answer no, long answer go talk.  

Jaxinc

Business Browser

3,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Market Browser 100
The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers