Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
1x1 search

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:45 pm
yo. I'm a semi-lit rper looking for a good rp.
I don't mind what kind of rps we do also they can either be here or in pms. I'll leave that choice to you. But personaly i like being a demon wheather its a good guy or bad guy role. However im open to ANY rp ideas.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:27 pm
Royal Vampire X Rebellious Human
Forum

Please ?  

louis guapo

Original Lover

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:33 pm
Layla Listressa
Forum

Please ?

sure whitch one would you be?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:47 pm
Vincent Hammond
Layla Listressa
Forum

Please ?

The Rebellious Human , but you could change the "vampire" ... I literally just did up that pairing on top of my head .
((edit : Would you like me to create the forum now ? Or do you want to ...?))  

louis guapo

Original Lover

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:54 pm
Layla Listressa
Vincent Hammond
Layla Listressa
Forum

Please ?

The Rebellious Human , but you could change the "vampire" ... I literally just did up that pairing on top of my head .

ok than ill be a royal demon and what were you going to say for the "or do you want to ...?"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:35 pm
Vincent Hammond
I don't mind what kind of rps we do also they can either be here or in pms. I'll leave that choice to you. But personaly i like being a demon wheather its a good guy or bad guy role. However im open to ANY rp ideas.

Hmm...what about half-human/half-vampire and demon. In the guild and do you play girls, boys or both?  

DraculasLittlePrincess IV

Angelic Vampire

23,975 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:05 pm
Vincent Hammond
Layla Listressa
Vincent Hammond
Layla Listressa
Forum

Please ?

ok than ill be a royal demon and what were you going to say for the "or do you want to ...?"

I was asking if you would like to create the forum for the rp or would you like me to create it ?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:25 pm
Vincent Hammond

Pleas view my rp ideas here: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23653003&page=last and tell me what you think ^^  

BlueTiramisu

Blessed Lunatic

11,550 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:00 am
DraculasLittlePrincess
Vincent Hammond

Hmm...what about half-human/half-vampire and demon. In the guild and do you play girls, boys or both?

i like this story line and would like to be a knight for her.

Genevieve was born from the ice and snow, dropped off at the front gates of the royal palace before she could walk or talk. The king and queen took her in as one of their own and brought her up in such a way so that there was no denying she was theirs.... Other than her snow blue hair. Personality wise, She is known as the beautiful, gracious, and caring Princess if Itsia, but after years of being bossed around and having every minute of her life scheduled.... she tends to be a bit of a spitfire behind closed doors.
Genna (pronounced Jeh-nah) loves riding the palace horses in the spring and summer (the few months where the kingdom isn't a giant snow drift). She is skilled in archery, much against her fathers wishes, and hopes to someday hold her own and fight alongside the royal army.
((So this one is pretty open... The other character could be just about anything: knight, theif, villian, maybe even a royal sibling since she technically isn't a blood relative...))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:12 pm
Vincent Hammond
DraculasLittlePrincess
Vincent Hammond

Genevieve was born from the ice and snow, dropped off at the front gates of the royal palace before she could walk or talk. The king and queen took her in as one of their own and brought her up in such a way so that there was no denying she was theirs.... Other than her snow blue hair. Personality wise, She is known as the beautiful, gracious, and caring Princess if Itsia, but after years of being bossed around and having every minute of her life scheduled.... she tends to be a bit of a spitfire behind closed doors.
Genna (pronounced Jeh-nah) loves riding the palace horses in the spring and summer (the few months where the kingdom isn't a giant snow drift). She is skilled in archery, much against her fathers wishes, and hopes to someday hold her own and fight alongside the royal army.
((So this one is pretty open... The other character could be just about anything: knight, theif, villian, maybe even a royal sibling since she technically isn't a blood relative...))

Hmm interesting...i'm guessing i'm Genna then? and are you going to make it, and do i need to try and have a pic and profile? I'm going to be a half-human/half-vampire, and how about you play a thief who kidnaps me?  

DraculasLittlePrincess IV

Angelic Vampire

23,975 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

BlueTiramisu

Blessed Lunatic

11,550 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:13 pm
Vincent Hammond
DraculasLittlePrincess
Vincent Hammond

Wait what?? That's my story line so why did you quote another girl? Please Pm me because I would love to do this story line with you  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games