Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:35 pm
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

So for some reason i have been this a giving mood lately and I am just barely above the amount needed for the V-day contest as far as gold prizes go. But now I want to sell my thundercloud dress just so I can continue to donate and help people with their quest. crying

I know I have some things on my own wishlist but honestly after I got the thundercloud dress, I haven't been questing at all nor had the desire to and it could be because I have prizes to give out for this contest or maybe it is just because nothing on my wishlist is screaming at me and it is nothing that I want right now. What do I do? crying I wanna help peoples.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:56 pm
It's both honorable and understandable that you want to help other people by sacrificing what you want for yourself. However, you need to put yourself first. If you don't have enough to continue donating while still improving upon your own avi, then you should stop. The prize money can be cut in half if that's what you need to do; I'm sure the winners will understand. Even if they don't, they obviously are selfish and don't deserve the money anyway. It's good to be generous, but don't over-exert yourself. I hope this helps.  

darlindol17

Bashful Cutie-Pie

7,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:03 pm
User Image

Thank you for replying. You're right, at this point, I'm selling some stuff just to keep above the prize limit so i do have enough, so I should stop donating. I wish I liked playing BG enough, but I'm bored with it.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:08 pm
if you really want to keep getting more gold but don't want to sell the things you have, you could always try and play the marketplace. if you take some of the cash offers, even just the videos because it can pile up fast, you can buy stuff from the cash shop you know is selling well in the MP and do that. and i agree with darlindoll7, it's great that you're willing to give to other people but you can keep the things you like for yourself too and try to balance helping others like you want while being able to have stuff for yourself too  

StrayKit

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:11 pm
User Image

The videos don't give enough and I had tried the surveys but they don't seem to give you the cash at all if you do manage to complete it.

07. ✿ - - - Chatterbox [COME SPAM!]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games