Recommendation please? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXNi-ChanXx

Lonely Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:41 am
Alright... So I got this new ipod that my bf got me.
I already put like about 421 songs and I still have about 11.8gbs to go.
any of you girls have recommendation.

THAT DOES NOT INCLUDE:
Hip hop, R and B, Pop, Country or Artist like Just Bieber(they should have killed him v.v I would really have enjoyed that ALOT), One Direction and such.

I will accept this type of music:
Indie rock type music, Alternative Rock, Classic 80's...
Basically rock genre and sounding music.
I will also accept gothic industrial artist like Suicide Commando and Eisenfunk.
Also foreign music artist like Rammstein and Verjnuarmu.

Hmmm... What else what else...
Oh! Also I'll accept Metal artist from Dimmu Borgir to Nightwish.

Also please don't recommend common artist like Evanescence and Cradle of Filth. Basically mainstream artist
I am looking for uncommon artist that aren't heard of that much especially here in the US.
And when recommend please use this formant:
Artist:
~Song

Thanks for the recommendation biggrin

EDIT: I forgot to mention NO SPANISH MUSIC. Sorry I am not that big of Spanish music.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:21 pm
i'm going on band names rather than songs so forgive me if you wanted the song titles instead

metallica, halestorm, avenged sevenfold, slipknot, bullet for my valentine, within temptation, def lepard, judas priest, korn, twisted sister, pat benatar, otep, seether, skid row, mindless selfindulgance, bobaflex, skillet, alice in chains, queen, black sabbath, all american rejects, disturbed, breaking benjamin, lacuna coil, linking park, nickelback(i know a lot of people don't like them but i suggest them anyways), my darkest days, van halen, system of a down, papa roach, trapt, 3 doors down, stonesour, sick puppies, rob zombie, pink floyd, 10 years, sixx: am, five finger death punch, a perfect circle

.......uh....i hope at least one of those sounded interesting. most of my music is rock/metal/alternative so....yeah, i hope this is okay cat_sweatdrop  

StrayKit

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:18 am
Look up Abney Park, they're US based but definitely NOT mainstream!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:19 am
TaTu is really good
i love their song all about us  

lady mewcat

Mewling Sweetheart

24,975 Points
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Miasmal Lake Defender 250
  • Coloring Champion 0

xXNi-ChanXx

Lonely Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:55 am
StrayKit
i'm going on band names rather than songs so forgive me if you wanted the song titles instead

metallica, halestorm, avenged sevenfold, slipknot, bullet for my valentine, within temptation, def lepard, judas priest, korn, twisted sister, pat benatar, otep, seether, skid row, mindless selfindulgance, bobaflex, skillet, alice in chains, queen, black sabbath, all american rejects, disturbed, breaking benjamin, lacuna coil, linking park, nickelback(i know a lot of people don't like them but i suggest them anyways), my darkest days, van halen, system of a down, papa roach, trapt, 3 doors down, stonesour, sick puppies, rob zombie, pink floyd, 10 years, sixx: am, five finger death punch, a perfect circle

.......uh....i hope at least one of those sounded interesting. most of my music is rock/metal/alternative so....yeah, i hope this is okay cat_sweatdrop

Haha I kinda need songs too not just the artist and also I have some of this artist on my ipod already and some I have heard of them and some I have heard of them but dont like them AT ALL sweatdrop
Thanks for the list. I'll check some of their music out...  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:58 am
Lady mewcat
TaTu is really good
i love their song all about us

heard of them but don't really like their music... sweatdrop  

xXNi-ChanXx

Lonely Werewolf

xXNi-ChanXx

Lonely Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:00 am
Gigi Deveraux

Ooo I am liking the non mainstream :3
Any song in particular or all their songs good?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:16 am
xXNingyoXx
StrayKit

Haha I kinda need songs too not just the artist and also I have some of this artist on my ipod already and some I have heard of them and some I have heard of them but dont like them AT ALL sweatdrop

sorry, i'm better at band names than songs by them.....if you want a couple by the ones i gave that you want to try i can do that at least if you want...  

StrayKit

xXNi-ChanXx

Lonely Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:54 am
StrayKit
xXNingyoXx
StrayKit

sorry, i'm better at band names than songs by them.....if you want a couple by the ones i gave that you want to try i can do that at least if you want...

Its alright smile thanks again for the list  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:01 pm
xXNingyoXx
StrayKit
xXNingyoXx
StrayKit

Its alright smile thanks again for the list

okies, and you're welcome!  

StrayKit

vxrs

Liberal Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:11 pm
What about bands like Bring Me The Horizon, Suicide Silence, Asking Alexandria, BlessTheFall, Escape the Fate, Falling in Reverse, Pierce the Veil, Alesana, Panic! At the Disco, etc...

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:37 pm
xXNingyoXx
Gigi Deveraux

Pretty much all of their stuff is good. I recently bought their complete music download wtih the printed lyrics book.  

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500

xXNi-ChanXx

Lonely Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:29 pm
Gigi Deveraux
xXNingyoXx
Gigi Deveraux

Pretty much all of their stuff is good. I recently bought their complete music download wtih the printed lyrics book.

Perfect. Thanks for the recommendation...  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:30 pm
Radiant Mercy
What about bands like Bring Me The Horizon, Suicide Silence, Asking Alexandria, BlessTheFall, Escape the Fate, Falling in Reverse, Pierce the Veil, Alesana, Panic! At the Disco, etc...

If those are screamo bands I am not really a big fan of them... I moved from screamo to metal so yea but I guess I'll look into them. Thanks.  

xXNi-ChanXx

Lonely Werewolf

AwNellie

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 3:56 pm
Ok, so I'm pretty much into indie and dubstep, so this is the names of my
favorite artists:
(I tried my best to exclude the popular ones like coldplay, imagine dragons, passion pit, etc.)

Atlas Genius,
Flux Pavilion,
Foster the People,
Gnarls Barkley,
MGMT,
Miike Snow,
Neon Indian,
Netsky,
STRFKR,
Two Door Cinema Club,

17. ✿ - - - Music, Series & Movies

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]