Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Is that you?(Kyonko banyex and Mathew51) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:36 am

When they were young Emily and ____ were the best of friends.They knew each other since they were toddlers.When they got to the sixth grade they had a crush on each other and started to date.Emily had to move away and ____ and her were separated from each other.A few years later they are now in Highschool.As a new sophomore Emily moved back to town,but remembers _____.Will he remember her or become friends with her again and fall back in love with her?

Username:Kyonko Banyez

Name:Emily Scott
Dislikes biggrin arkness,thunder,bullies
Picture:User Image

Username:

Name:
Dislikes:
Picture:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:11 pm

Kyle and Emily were best friends since childhood. When they were in the sixth grade they both started dating. Emily had to move and Kyle was separated from her. He went through the rest of middle school and forgot about her in the eighth grade. Kyle was now going to be a sophomore in high school as the new quarter back for the school football team.

Username:mathew51

Name:Kyle martin
Dislikes: Annoying people,math
Picture:User Image

mathew51

Dangerous Capitalist

3,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Brandisher 100

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:54 pm

mathew51

It was the first day of school,Emily was walking to the school.She was eating an apple while she walked there.She looked around and saw other students going the same direction.She could tell which ones where the jocks,nerds,loners,etc just from how they dressed.She kept her style to just her fit,so she really wasn't classifed as anything for now.She stared up at the school and smiled as she fixed her hat.
User Image
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:32 pm

kyonko Banyez
mathew51

User Image

* Man! im gonna be late to class* Kyle looked at his clock it was 7:45 and class begun at 8:00. Kyle grabbed his skate board and bag and ran to school as fast s possible as soon as he hit the hill leading to the school he jumped on his board and zoomed down hill. On his way he jumped off when he got with in the school walking limit and he began to run towards the school he ran past a few of his friends and a new girl that looked familiar to him. Kyle stared at her as he ran past her Kyle slowed down when he got on campus he walked to his first class of the year chemistry 2 Ap and took his seat

mathew51

Dangerous Capitalist

3,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Brandisher 100

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:40 pm

mathew51

Emily looked at Kyle as he ran by her.She noticed him staring at him and blushed brightly.She walked onto the school campus and went to her locker.She placed a few things away and went to her first class,which was art.She sighed softly"Why was he staring at me."she said softly to herself as she sat down by herself at another table User Image
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:25 pm

kyonko Banyez
mathew51

User Image

Kyle sat in his chair and wondered who she was. He thought about looking for her at lunch since chemistry was boring to him anyway he just thought about the girl that he past * who is she?* Kyle went to his locker when the bell rang and put away his books and walked to P.E kyle wasn't thinking right during the rest of his classes till lunch it was taking forever for each class to end but finally lunch started. Kyle walked to his table outside and sat down alone for a little while waiting for that girl to show up so her could talk to her.

mathew51

Dangerous Capitalist

3,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Brandisher 100

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:30 pm

mathew51

Emily finished art class and went on to her english class.After she got paperwork to get signed by her parents she went to her locker and got her drawing notebook.She went to the lunch room and grabbed some lunch and started walking to find a table.She looked around and sighed.She kept walking until she got to Kyle"Could I sit with you?"she asked him.

User Image
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:24 pm

kyonko Banyez
mathew51

User Image

Kyle looked at the girl asking him if she could sit * um yeah sure take a seat* the girl looked familiar and he felt like he knew her * have we met before?* Kyle asked the question with no hesitation he began to think about if he met her before but he had nothing. Kyle looked at her with a smile

mathew51

Dangerous Capitalist

3,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Brandisher 100

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:32 pm

mathew51

Emily sat down and looked at him"I'm not sure,I used to live here,but i moved when I was young and now i'm the new girl to the school."She said.She picked her burger up and blushed"I'm Emily Scott."She said extending her hand to him.

User Image
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:11 pm

kyonko Banyez
mathew51

User Image

* Emily Scott? my best friends name was Emily Scott but she moved when i was in sixth grade we were dating at the time i never thought about her till now o well its probably nothing nice to meet you too* Kyle shook Emily's hand he was so oblivious that he didn't realizes it was the Emily from sixth grade he was such an idiot at times. Before Kyle could finish speaking to her Kyle was called to the football field by the coach * oh ok hey ill see you later ok* Kyle smiled and stood up and walked away to the field.

mathew51

Dangerous Capitalist

3,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Brandisher 100

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:16 pm

mathew51

Emily shook his hand and smiled.After he said he dated a girl with the same name in the 6th grade and then she moved.She knew excactly that it was her.She was about to say something,but he was called away by the coach.She waved off and started eating

User Image
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:26 pm

kyonko Banyez
mathew51

User Image

Kyle left the field after lunch ended and he ran back to see if he could spot Emily so he could finish talking to her but he couldn't find her in the crowd going to class so Kyle just went to his final class of the day which was math. Kyle walked to math and was kicking himself cause he didn't get her number he got to class and sat at his desk with his text book and put his head on his desk

mathew51

Dangerous Capitalist

3,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Brandisher 100

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:30 pm

mathew51

Emily finished her lunch and went to her locker.She got her things for PE and went to it.She ran around the gym and sighed as she finished her laps.She finished PE and went to get changed.She started to walk outside and sat down at a bench in the campus."Maybe he still lives there."She said to herself.

User Image
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:49 pm

kyonko Banyez
mathew51

User Image
After finishing math Kyle was ready to leave but first he looked for Emily and eventually found her on a bench he walked over to her and sat down on the bench * hey again sorry about leaving during lunch coach needed me* Kyle looked nervous a little bit * hey i know we sort of just met but do you want to study at house for math?* Kyle felt like such an idiot asking that question to a girl he just met but he felt like he knew her for along time for some reason.

mathew51

Dangerous Capitalist

3,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Brandisher 100

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:20 am

mathew51

Emily looked up at him and smiled brightly at him"Oh its fine."She said.She sat up and fixed her hat again."Sure,I can study with you if your parents don't mind."She said looking at him.She smiled brightly and looked down at her phone,

User Image
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces