Submit

Awesome guy friends?
  Yep!
  Nope!
View Results

Ittarius

Noble Traveler

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:47 pm
So, I have this really, really, really, really awesome (guy) friend, who somehow can always cheer me up. He's like, my therapist/counselor that no matter what, he can come up with something to say that's just so sweet and thoughtful that it makes me cry (I know, I know, I'm very emotional).
I was just having an emotional breakdown and of course he fixed me in like 3 sentences, so I thought he deserved some praise for being great. c:

So, do any of you ladies have any awesome guy friends (boyfriends don't count), or are all of your emotional guardian types just girls?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:44 am
Ittarius
So, I have this really, really, really, really awesome (guy) friend, who somehow can always cheer me up. He's like, my therapist/counselor that no matter what, he can come up with something to say that's just so sweet and thoughtful that it makes me cry (I know, I know, I'm very emotional).
I was just having an emotional breakdown and of course he fixed me in like 3 sentences, so I thought he deserved some praise for being great. c:

So, do any of you ladies have any awesome guy friends (boyfriends don't count), or are all of your emotional guardian types just girls?

No I don't have... crying  

Miss_XxAriaxX

Ittarius

Noble Traveler

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:16 am
XxAriaxX
Ittarius

No I don't have... crying

D: Aww!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:32 am
My boyfriend was that friend but then he became the bf instead so now he doesn't count for this thread. crying

Now, I guess, it would have to be my room mate because we talk about everything.  

khionna

Salty Wench

39,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50

StrayKit

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:15 pm
most of my guy friends(being all but 2 of them) like guys themselves and i end up playing litle sister to them. or helping them make it to the bathroom to get sick from drinking too much.

but when i get upset them and even some of my girl friends act like they're getting ready to break skulls and will sit there and hold me till i calm down again. i love them all to death ^_^  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:28 pm
The majority of my mates (uh... friends? Like, IDK, it seems like only Auzzie and NZ peps calls their friends mates...) are guys. Most of them are great...then they get tipsy and keep trying to get me to make out with their gfs. That bugs me. -.- And yeah. Those kind of male friends are only fun to be around when they're sober, playing sport and video games.

Those of them that don't though, they're great. They're actually a lot more empathetic and sincere than a lot of female friends are. They see things objectively and in black and white, a lot of girls tend to complicate things and add colours to issues that really aren't so complicated. With the exception of the girl who I flat with, I'd probably trust my guy mates more than I would my female friends with my issues. They deserve a gold star. :3

Stormgem

Tipsy Streaker

10,250 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gender Swap 100

The Maharani

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:51 pm
Guy friends are the best! Dude, if I had to spend the majority of my life with only girl friends (or mates) and was given one guy to be friends with, it would be a moment to revel in. Guys (or at least the ones I'm friends with) are just cool. They just are. With girls we end up talking about things I don't really care about: "backstabbing," boy drama (ironically), girly/cutesy things. I can deal with the last bit, but not so much that I wanna jump out of a window, k?
emotion_yatta  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:29 pm
One of my current best friends is actually a guy. Platonic guy friends are indeed awesome. They're just so chill, almost completely drama-free, and tend to have the same interests as me, so it works great.  

T i f a

Omnipresent Entrepreneur

10,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100

xKiklala

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:46 am
Majority of my friends are guys. XD Um, I have one or two that I'm very close with. One of which I consider an older brother, he also considers me his sister, and I can talk to him about anything. ^.^  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 2:44 pm
I don't have any really awesome guy friends like you have ~.~ The guy friends I have we just hang out, rough house a little, and swear razz I just like hanging with them, and I have a feeling that they probably wouldn't know what to do if I started getting emotional around them  

maddysen

Fashionable Rogue

Cheeky Nini

Shoujo Creature

31,175 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Harvest Hazard 500
PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 3:05 pm
I have guy friends but I don't really let them get close to me as much as to say my problems to them. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:40 pm
maddysen
I don't have any really awesome guy friends like you have ~.~ The guy friends I have we just hang out, rough house a little, and swear razz I just like hanging with them, and I have a feeling that they probably wouldn't know what to do if I started getting emotional around them

Aww, that's too bad. :c
At least they're fun, right?
But I guess that's the case of a lot of friends. There are really only a few that you can pour out to- and it just happens that none of yours are guys, it would seem.  

Ittarius

Noble Traveler

Ittarius

Noble Traveler

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:41 pm
Leng2x
I have guy friends but I don't really let them get close to me as much as to say my problems to them. sweatdrop

Why's that?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:40 pm
Ittarius
Leng2x

Why's that?
They tried asking me out at one time and it made me uncomfortable. neutral  

Cheeky Nini

Shoujo Creature

31,175 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Harvest Hazard 500

ChiffaniChan

Aged Gaian

8,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 4:08 am
I don't have any close guy friends, unless you include my bffe's husband who is amazing, but generally to me guy's are way too much drama.  
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff