Daffodil the Destroyer

Salty Bilge rat

44,725 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:15 am
User Image
This isn't really of the same caliber of "life issue" as a lot of the other things in here, but I was struck by it just now...

I always told myself I was never going to let myself be one of those people who worry about how old they are and how their youth is slipping away. I never wanted to be one of those people who was 20 and complaining about being an old woman. But god damn if I don't feel old sometimes!

It's hit me a few times lately just how long ago certain things were. I was watching reruns of Frasier last night and was quite literally struck dizzy when I realized that show began TWENTY YEARS AGO. Jesus ******** Christ!

I am 27. That isn't old. Most of the time I feel I'm really quite young! But when I start to notice that.... well, that s**t that happened when I was a fairly big kid, s**t that I actually remember, was happening two entire decades ago... it's hard not to feel a little long in the tooth.

It also makes me feel dreadfully old and uncool when I realize that I use phrases like "long in the tooth" as if anyone under the age of 40 can hear them without rolling their eyes. emo

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:42 am
Daffodil the Destroyer

We can't stay young forever....
Cherish past memories and look forward for a better future...

I'm 22 and ... I feel old for the only reason that I am old enough to take care of myself but I can't...

I need to find a job so I can be independent financially, live on my own...
sweatdrop  

Miss_XxAriaxX

Kamiko Hinote

Warlord

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:19 pm
Don't worry dude, you're young and hip woman! Besides - nudge nudge - I still say Groovy and Cat-Daddy and I'm only eighteen chickie-pie! 8D  
24. ✿ - - - Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games