Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:43 pm
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It gets kind of annoying when my friend and grandpa tell me that they are going to call me back or text me when they are busy and never do. Well with my grandpa I am use to it since he doesn't have a good memory anyways. But my friend expect more from her.

I just called her and asked if she was busy and she said yes but that she would text me. Now she has a habit of apparently preferring to text me rather than talking over the phone, but I guess it is less rude to text someone while you are watching a movie or playing a game. Because normally when I call her, she won't pick up but will text me letting me know she is busy but will also ask what is wrong like she can have a conversation via text.

But anyways she just said she was going to text me and so far nothing which I already expected but seriously! If you know you can't even text someone, don't tell them you';re gonna text them! That is just rude! Ugh!

But in the end she wasn't the right person to call anyways since she isn't in college so i ended up calling my other friend and she helped me out so it worked out.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:13 pm
I know that feeling, that happens to me all of the time with some people stare I would rather someone be honest with me than to lie but I can admit I have done that in the past.  

Lady GagaNYC

Tipsy Citizen

9,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
07. ✿ - - - Chatterbox [COME SPAM!]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items