Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:50 pm
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

This really isn't a big thing, but I decided to sell my thundercloud dress and the lowest price is a million so I decided to list mine for 900k, well I just got two offers because in my store I had said that if people want to haggle for a lower prices they can. And this time I just got two offers! One for 750k and the other for 642k. Now the user who offered 642k said it is for his girlfriend's dream avi. But I obviously would like a higher prices would I go with the 750k. But I don't wanna crush either one of their feelings because I am sure the other users who are selling their thunderclouds aren't letting people bid for a lower price.

WHO DO I CHOSE?

Research sure does come in handy. I just found out the guy who offered 642k for his "girlfriend" apparently has been ripping people off. stare

Here's a tip for future scammers- When scamming people, keep your damn profile private or at least have those talks through PM. What an idiot!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:10 pm
        That's tough. For me, it's normally "first in, best dressed", meaning the first person who contacts me about the item and makes a reasonable deal, gets the item.

Clasela
Crew

07. ✿ - - - Chatterbox [COME SPAM!]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces