User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Okay so I posted about the FASA being settled and now i am just waiting for the card. I am expecting to get five hundred or up in money, but I don't know how much I am getting right now. But anyways I have started to mentally spend the money in my head and I already posted about that but I forgot to mention Gaia and There wise!

Okay Gaia wise I am going to get this month's MCs and host a contest with them! And hand them out, but it will have to be week after next seeing as with that stupid paypal the items get frozen for a week......but how is it that the MCs are already in the MP after a day has passed?

Anyways! If you don't know what There is go here, it's fun. Mainly it is just a 34D hang out where you make your own avatar and explore this big, huge, vast land on your choice on a hover board, bike, boat or buggy. It is so cool and fun! Though there is a ten dollar monthly fee. It use to be where you just pay ten bucks once and that was it, but the site had closed in 2011 and came back and now it had changed so yeah.

But yeah I finally will be able to make my own home there! You can make your own house and even make your own bikes and such. I think I'm gonna get a pet too.

So yes! So excited for next week. Now if you will excuse me, i have to go post my next contest.