A Series of Random, Awkward Moments - Stray's journal

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

StrayKit

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:05 pm
User Image

i decided to go ahead and join in with the journals in here. partially because i don't usually have the hand strenght to write everything out on paper after taking notes all day, and partially just to have a list of the series of random and awkward moments that eventually make up my existance. don't care if you girls decide to read or comment, feel free.

let the madness begin cat_ninja  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:13 pm
That Awkward Moment When...

The place? - British Lit.
The moment? - okay, so we are currently in the era of Romanticism in my British Literiture class which is currently being spent reading a lot of poetry from the era. which is great, i love poetry and have NO problems with this, i think it's a lot of fun even required. the problem is that some of the people who talk in the class like to try and find like....the meaning of life in the poems. that's fine too, but it isn't really going to be involved in a quiz and there's more stuff to discuss than that. so i normally doodle in my notebook in the margins not taken up by notes during these times and they normally have to do with a fandom. i'm happily listening to the professor talk about why the gentleman shot an albatras before all his crew died and then started running the ship again(you get a vertual cookie if you know this poem and writer) and what does he suddenly start talking about? deadly sins, specifically pride but still. and what am i shading in at this particular moment that makes me slowly look up from the back of the classroom? the ouroboros the homunculi have in FullMetal Alchemist. the icing on the cake? the girl next to me was then looking over at me and just staring.

and this is only monday~  

StrayKit

StrayKit

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:04 pm
That Awkward Moment When...

The place? - the BRC (Boise River Café, basically the lunchroom)
The moment? - so I was happily getting my lunch, ruining my eardrums with my music and running through information to an exam I had. I got a burger and went to go and get the extra stuff to put on it....and there's a dead bumble bee in the lettuce. Actual bumble bee, and here I thought it was too cold for them to be out(then again maybe that's why it was dead....). I actually stared at the thing for a good two minutes like I was convinced I'd blink and it'd just turn into a fly or something. But nope, still a bee! So I tell the nice woman helping out, awkwardly so, that it's in there and she just looks at me like I'm high, comes to check, stares at it, and just walks away with the entire trey and vanishes into the kitchen...I'm now hesitant to get near the lettuce again.  
12. ✿ - - - Journal Writings

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games