Welcome to Gaia! ::

World Wrestling Federation Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest active wrestling federation on Gaia Online 

Tags: Wrestling, Roleplay, Roleplaying, Community, Wrestlemania 

Reply Old Matches/Legacy Archives (2005 - 2016)
Dion vs Talon Special Enforcer Bison Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JobsEveryDay

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:06 am
Main Event: Dion vs Talon
Special Enforcer Bison
-If referee gets knocked out or some faction comes down to the ring. You are pretty ref.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:11 am
Bison's theme plays as he comes out.

Introducing first. The special enforcer: "The Alpha Male" Bison Mbadi!  

Daemonsparta

Quotable Millionaire

Lord of the Vine

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:37 am
((LAAAAAAAZZZZYYYYYY... pirate ))

"Ipsa autem die, surget eques proferre iustitiae et honor. IN EO CHAOS INFINITUM!"

Red Wings Over Baron" began playing as the words were spoken. Once the riffs began, Dion appeared atop a white horse, an attendant following close behind, presumably to take the horse once the entrance was done. Dion raised his fist in the air, while his other hand held the reins, his signature shield attached to that arm, and undisputed belt across his waist. When he raised his fist, flames began to shoot out going down the ramp at a steady interval.

"Making his way to the ring, from Minneapolis, MN; weighing in at 270 pounds; he is the WWF:G Undisputed Champion, The Hardcore Paladin, DION NECURAT!!!"

Smoke began to flow onto the ramp and ring as he made his way down the ramp. Many fans tried to reach out and pet Velknut, but to no avail. When they reached the bottom of the ramp, Dion dismounted, handing the reins to the attendant to lead the horse back up the ramp. He slid into the ring and raised his shield as if to protect himself, then lowering it to raise his other fist. He took off the shield and set it outside of the ring, then handed his hat and belt to the referee.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:46 pm
~Sorry about the wait, computer problems.~ sweatdrop

Mudvayne - Scream With Me

Ever feel like dying? Ever feel alone?
Ever feel like crying? Lost child in a store.
Ever feeling pushing, shoving you away?
Ever feel like breaking down? Funeral in the rain.
Feel like slipping away...

Suddenly just before the next word in the song hit the PA, a large wall of fireworks exploded across the stage, nearly engulfing the entire set, almost reaching the top of the titantron. The crowd was cheering wildly as they waited the arrival of Mr. Money In The Bank.

Stand in the corner and scream with me!!
A body full of empty!
A head that's full of rage, better believe it!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Introducing at this time.. He's opponent. Weighing in at 228 pounds! He is the 2012 Money In The Bank Winner! The Bird of Prey! TALON!!!"

Just as the sparks and flames dissipated from the explosion of pyrotechnics, Talon rushed out from the back, with a smirk of excitement, as he threw a first out towards the crowd, Before raising the briefcase into the air, while he held out his other arm in an embracing fashion. With a smile on his face Talon descended the ramp, taking a casual walk as he approached the fans he reached out and tag the fan's hands as they stretched to get just a touch of the WWFG Superstar. Being the humble man he is Talon bowed to a few of them as he continued towards the ring, again tagging a few more hands before approaching the ring. Nearing the apron, Talon's eyes locked on Bison. He had gotten the best of him the past two cards, and Bsion had a bit of a temper, so he knew he had to keep an eye on him. However he need to focus on his primary target, the Champ. So Talon continued, he tossed his Briefcase into the ring and rushed forward sliding in after it. He easily glided to his feet as he grabbed his briefcase. He then climbed the ropes with one foot on the bottom and the other on the middle, he grabbed the top rope and raised the briefcase high once more, letting out a victory roar. Stepping down he handed the MITB Briefcase off to the official, so he could place it at ringside with the timekeeper. Then with a now determined and focused look planted on his face, Talon backed up into the the opposite corner of his massive opponent, The WWFG Undisputed Champion, The Paladin, Dion Necurat. There he removed his long jacket and awaited the sounding of the bell to start the match. As he waited he bounced in the corner from one foot to the other, stretching out his arms, shoulders, and neck getting in the last minute preparations for the what is sure to be a high competitive match. As the two awaited the start of the match, the crowd grew restless, this match as been building up for a few weeks now, and they couldn't stand the anticipation. However they knew that this encounter was only a teaser, they're true battle will be when Talon decides to cash in his MITB Contract.

TheXFactor

Raider

TheXFactor

Raider

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:47 pm
*Ding! Ding! Ding!*

Out of weeks of studying Dion as he showed the world why he was Champion, and even tagging with him. Talon knew this would be his best chance to truly understand how Dion works in the ring. So he decided to take things slow, and so he should. One must when dealing with the best the company as to offer. With the sound of the bell, Talon approached the middle of the ring, his arms up and head down. He was hoping Dion would meet him there, with an elbow collar tie up.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:51 pm
Dion would accept the tie-up, and would look to transition into a rear waistlock. From there, barring any interruption, he would attempt a back suplex.  

Lord of the Vine

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

TheXFactor

Raider

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:26 pm

Once in the waistlock, Talon instinctively went to pry Dion's hands apart. However the Champ was once step ahead of Talon and went for a back suplex. Luckily it was early, and Talon was talented, so flipping out of the situation was simple. Landing on his feet, Talon squared up again, again wanting to get into an elbow-collar tie up.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:24 pm
((I'm a little lost; I'm delivering a back suplex, which involves me keeping a waistlock...how can you flip out of it?))  

Lord of the Vine

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

TheXFactor

Raider

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:56 pm
Dion Necurat
((I'm a little lost; I'm delivering a back suplex, which involves me keeping a waistlock...how can you flip out of it?))

~Prying your hands apart. It's not that complicated...~ emotion_facepalm  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:05 pm
TheXFactor
Dion Necurat

((...So instead of attempting to pry my hands apart...you just assumed you pried them apart? For a move, that I'd like to point out, requires both my hands to be held together? If you pried them apart, the move wouldn't even take place. emotion_facepalm ))  

Lord of the Vine

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

TheXFactor

Raider

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:23 pm
Dion Necurat
TheXFactor
Dion Necurat

((...So instead of attempting to pry my hands apart...you just assumed you pried them apart? For a move, that I'd like to point out, requires both my hands to be held together? If you pried them apart, the move wouldn't even take place. emotion_facepalm ))

~Ugh yeah, it's called a counter. I could of pulled your hands apart mid throw. I think your over thinking my counter.~
sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:27 pm
TheXFactor
Dion Necurat
TheXFactor
Dion Necurat

~Ugh yeah, it's called a counter. I could of pulled your hands apart mid throw. I think your over thinking my counter.~
sweatdrop

((You didn't say that, however. Besides, the bigger issue here is that you assume that my hands being pried apart worked. I mean, if you want to just godmod the whole thing, then I'll just hand you the win.))  

Lord of the Vine

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

TheXFactor

Raider

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:34 pm
~No that is not the issue. You attempted to do a back Suplex. I Countered. I'm not God-modding I'm countering. Just by saying something like that, that would mean you were assuming the back suplex would work, and that would basically be puppet-master, or God-modding yourself. Also don't assume just cause I countered one move that I'm gonna counter every other move after it. Remember what assuming does. Please can we just move pass this before this becomes an actual issue.~  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:42 pm
You give no indication of whether or not you successfully pried my hands apart. THAT is the issue. I'm not making any assumptions; I am stating facts. And put simply, I'm not going to let you get away with something so blatantly easy to spot.

EDIT: ...And pray tell, how am I puppet-mastering if I'm not even aware of whether or not the move was successful? You can try to blame me for the same thing you are, but its not my fault your post isn't clear.  

Lord of the Vine

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

TheXFactor

Raider

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:56 pm
Dion Necurat
You give no indication of whether or not you successfully pried my hands apart. THAT is the issue. I'm not making any assumptions; I am stating facts. And put simply, I'm not going to let you get away with something so blatantly easy to spot.

~I also didn't say it was an unsuccessful attempt. Do I have to spell things out for you like your a newb? Your making an issue outta something so trivial.~  
Old Matches/Legacy Archives (2005 - 2016)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games