User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

And because I am mad and heated and someone just got me started this early in the morning! But actually I have been wanting to post this for a while. I first realized it when I had posted the topic about my view on abortion changing. I was being very rude and argumentative to a user and so the next day I did some thinking and realized that i was over the top and so I said sorry to them. But before that, I was being pretty argumentative to a lot of people. I can't really remember whom though.

And lately I just feel like I have been wanting to just leave this guild. It's nice and all but it just seems like each day there are just more and more people I come to not get along with anymore. And I don't know if there is a such thing as a reputation on this guild, yeah I don't think mine is the best right now. I mean hell haven't gotten any entries for my new contest. Or maybe I am just paranoid about that. Well I guess when I get my FASA money I won't have to spend it on Gaia stuff for others, just myself.

But yeah I don't know. Recent arguments have just gotten on my damn nerves and I am sick of arguing with people and people making such a big deal over my topics that are rants or are controversial but want to ignore the ones that are actually decent and nice and light hearted.

So eh I don't know.