Crew

King Bear

64,600 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:37 pm
I'm generally curious. o wo;

I've been known to stay up pretty late quite often (sometimes I don't go to sleep at all until the next night), so I was wondering what is the latest any of you have been up? What was the reason for doing so? Or do you usually just stay up regardless of what you're doing that night or the next day?

For me, I usually stay up to about 3am, every night, then I get up at around 8-9am and repeat the cycle. Many of the people I talk to are awake and on late into the night, so that's the biggest reason why I stay up that late mostly every night. ^^; On nights when my son is with his grandparents, I have stayed up to past 6am, since I don't have to wake up for him in the morning or anything haha.

So how are your sleeping schedules? xd

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:47 pm
The latest I've ever stayed up was 'til around 4-5 a.m. I was downloading a MMO, and as soon as I got it booted up I logged in and just started playing it.

My sleeping schedules tend to vary. I'm ready to crash out around 10-11 pm on weeknights (because I have classes, boo) and I stay up around 1 am on weekends, though if I'm busy writing or drawing I tend to stay awake for much longer.  

Blade of the Contessa

Unforgiving Duelist

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,600 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:51 pm
Margravine Vittoria

Oh wow haha. May I ask what MMO it was? I can understand that, whenever I got a new game or something I would stay up for hours and hours into the night just playing it.

If I've been out I usually get sleepy around that time too (though it doesn't mean I'll sleep), but I'm usually at home so I have loads of unused energy (even though I have a son he just doesn't tire me out as much as you'd think haha). Some nights I wish I could manage 1am. xD I haven't been to bed that early in a few weeks.

I'd like to start drawing at night too. ; w; I haven't drawn in such a long time. What kinds of things to do tend to draw at night? Or that doesn't really change depending on the time of day? xD

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:57 pm
The latest ive stayed up . . .
3 weeks in a row no sleep whatsoever back when i had no life :3 twas fun.
But now i am married and tend to only stay up until 5 or 6 am  

lady mewcat

Mewling Sweetheart

24,975 Points
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Miasmal Lake Defender 250
  • Coloring Champion 0

Blade of the Contessa

Unforgiving Duelist

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:58 pm
Yokies
Margravine Vittoria

It's a kinda obscure one called Ether Saga Online. Haven't played it in a while, though. ^_^

I prefer drawing at night 'cause there're less distractions and, I don't know, ideas just tend to flow better after sundown, lol. I just like being the only one still awake in the house when everyone else are all asleep. whee  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:02 pm
Lady mewcat

Really? ._. Three whole weeks? I don't think I could have ever done that haha.
Every time I go to bed at those times I sleep in extremely late. ; w;

Margravine Vittoria

I definitely never heard of it before. I looked it up though, it looks really cute and the graphics are definitely nice. Very lush and vibrant.

Well they do say the mind is more active at night. xD So maybe that's true in a sense. It is kind of fun being the only one awake, until you start hearing noises. eek

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,600 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

lady mewcat

Mewling Sweetheart

24,975 Points
  • Coloring Champion 0
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:17 pm
Yokies

yeah i was avoiding classes at college so i stayed up late and then hung out there all day with friends in the lounge.then after i dropped college, for a while i practically lived at the mall so i stayed up late then snuck out with boyfriends to play video games and watch anime :3and then i helped a guy who owned the card and collectibles shop out because he practically rented his store out to me so i had a place to chill for free but i helped put signs in the windows and kept the shop tidy and even showed him how to conserve money and space when shipping items to buyers :3 those were good days i guess but what i have now is better :3 oh yeah i stayed up for 3 weeks straight at a time even after that for a while i guess everybody has to rebel at some point.
Not sleeping never affected me much anyways because my grandma fed me all the time (i lived with her during high school and college due to home issues)she was pretty easy to fool when i was sneaking out id just say a friend wanted to hang out i even stayed at my guy friends homes every once in a while saying i was staying with my girlfriends.we would just play games and watch movies and stuff so it was alright i even managed to get portal for free when portal 2 came out XD
eep ive rambled sorry about that biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:26 pm
Lady mewcat

Wow, that's quite the story. o-o I don't think I could ever just drop out of college and sneak around like that, too much work. xD It was nice of the guy to offer you his shop like that.
Not sleeping can affect me, but it really depends on what I have to do the next day. If I'm going to be busy then I can usually stay awake just fine, but if I'm sitting at home I feel so dead tired haha. I take it your grandma didn't like you hanging out with guys or something? It sucks that you had to lie about something like that.

It's alright, rambling is fine. xD

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,600 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

lady mewcat

Mewling Sweetheart

24,975 Points
  • Coloring Champion 0
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:44 pm
Yokies

No it wasn't my grandma at all. I was engaged to someone who abused me and beat me all the time and i repeatedly told him it was over. so he worked at the mall and i didn't want to be around him(this is why the store owner cared. not to mention i bought things from him and attracted customers) but he (my ex) would take me EVERYWHERE he went just so i couldn't sneak into his parents house where he lived . . .in the shitty basement . . . in a shitty tiny room, and take my stuff back or go see my friends.so that's why i snuck out at night.and i didn't quit college to go screw around either i quit because i was forced by my ex and his mother to sign up for college before i was ready and now i just don't ever want to go back to college.I'm waaay burned out over it.
I did also have a job at the time.My daddy had a lawn care business i helped run :3 so i had plenty of money.
I met My husband Scott at the store i hung out at, so good came from all the crap. and i moved away to another state with him so my ex cant bother me and now im 21 and more mature than most of the other girls i meet that are my age. Im stronger and also was taught how to fight back so i wont get hurt again.anyways if you have more questions would you mind pmming me :3  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:50 pm
Lady mewcat

Oh I see. I'm sorry to hear about all of that. I'm glad you were able to get out of that kind of relationship and away from such toxic people. Going to college when you're not sure or ready can really screw up things too, so I'm sorry they had you go for whatever reasoning they had. It's nice to hear that you're living a better life now and are far, far away from your ex. 3nodding

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,600 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

lady mewcat

Mewling Sweetheart

24,975 Points
  • Coloring Champion 0
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:54 pm
Yokies
Its no problem :3 i had to talk to people about it eventually anyways and not even my close freinds know the enitire story but now all my girls guild girls know :3 but its alright use it as inspiration :3 and just remember "It is good to learn from your own mistakes,But learning from others mistakes is always better." blaugh  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:09 am
Lady mewcat

Yeah, it's good to learn from someone else's mistake just so you don't make the same one.

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,600 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

lady mewcat

Mewling Sweetheart

24,975 Points
  • Coloring Champion 0
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:10 am
Yokies
Lady mewcat

Yeah, it's good to learn from someone else's mistake just so you don't make the same one.

lol thats why that is my motto biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:12 am
Lady mewcat

It's good. ^^; So what are you up to tonight?

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,600 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

lady mewcat

Mewling Sweetheart

24,975 Points
  • Coloring Champion 0
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:16 am
Yokies
Lady mewcat

It's good. ^^; So what are you up to tonight?

just relaxing im kind of ill since yesterday morning. i was going to make an entry for the tek contest for Chinese new year :3  
07. ✿ - - - Chatterbox [COME SPAM!]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff