Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Young Justice: PANIC ATTACK (Open!) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:42 am
User Image

Several months after the conception of the New Team, an anonymous tip was left on the Justice League mainframe. This "tip" contained information that lead straight back to the ruins of of the previous H.I.V.E. academy. Apparently, activity has stirred up once more in its old deserted halls. The League found this to be a fine opportunity to send the Team in on a reconnaissance mission. Little did they know, everything would go completely wrong. The Team is now faced with a completely new enemy whose intentions could bring about the end of sanity.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:02 pm
No godmodding, cybering, etc. you will be given three strikes. If you continue, I will delete your character and act like you never existed.
PM profiles to Leprechaun_Sean (Tedious, isn't it?)
Send PM as "We'll Get the Job Done" for The Team (Already a Team member? Cool, here's your chance to put in some minor stuff you didn't have.)
The Profiles for Justice League should be entitled "Justice is Served" (DISCLAIMER: League members don't have very big parts in this story,)
Sanus as "Sanity is a Lie!"
Try not to do one liners. I understand if your character is unable to do much at the moment.
Use correct grammar, spelling, and such. I understand the occasional mistake since even I make grammatical errors, but please proof read before posting.
Romance is allowed, (I don't see it happening though.) but keep it PG-13
This RP is short, so characters dying is a possibility, but let me know when you plan on doing it.
Don't be an a*****e.
Please tell me if you'll be gone for more than 2 days. It's just plain rude.
If you are gone for a week without warning when you are needed, you will deleted. If by some miracle you do come back, have a good excuse and your character hasn't been deleted yet, you may continue.
I am the master of this roleplay, obey! If you have questions, send me a PM. If you have a problem, send a Pm and we'll see what we can do.
I can change, add, and subtract rules if I have to.
This is a VERY story drive RP with set plot points. There is a beginning, middle, climax, and end. Please try not to make any subplots that would ultimately derail the plot. I will fry you for Old Man Henderson-ing the RP.

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:44 pm
The Team (Not accepting)
1. Fade
2. Archer
3. PsychoStick
4. Deadzone
5. Datascape

Sanus
1. Darkside
2. Nightmare
3. (Open)
4. (Open)
5. The Droogels

Profile Skeleton

[align=center][img]Appearance[/img][/align]
[color=Choose][align=center][size=14][b]Hero/Sanus Name[/b][/size][/align]
[size=10][b]Basics:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b] [i]Real Name[/i]
[b]Nickname: [/b][i]Optional[/i]
[b]Age: [/b][i](Sanus are close or over legal adult age.)[/i]
[b]Height:[/b] [i]How tall are you?[/i]
[b]Weight:[/b] [i]How heavy or light are you? Ladies need not say.)[/i]
[b]Gender:[/b] [i]Are you male or female?[/i]
[b]Race: [/b][i](Are you a superhuman, meta, normal, not human at all? No vampires or werewolves though. And you can only be demons/angels if you have very good reasons for being so. )[/i]
[b]Abilities/Skills: [/b][i](Up to three non-overly powerful ones, and if it is strong there must be draw backs to it.[/i]
[b]Weaknesses:[/b] [i]At least two, more is welcome though.[/i]
[b]Side: [/b][i]The Team, Justice League, Sanus[/i]
[b]Rank[/b] [i]Only applies to the Sanus[/i]

[align=center][b]Biography[/b]
[i](You have to have a past of some sort, no memory loss. You can leave it somewhat vague if you want.)[/i][/align]

[align=right][b]Extra:[/b]
[b]Crush: [/b][i](Optional and I can change it if you tell me)[/i]
[b]Theme:[/b] [i](Optional)[/i]
[b]Other:[/b] [i](Optional)[/i]
[b]Gaia Name:[/b] [i](Obvious)[/i][/align][/size][/color]

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:02 pm
THE TEAM

User Image

Fade

Basics:
Name: Asterael Croe
Nickname: Aster
Height: 5'2"
Weight: 110 lbs
Race: Meta
Abilities/Skills: Telepathy, illusionist
Weaknesses: She can only use her telepathy when touching people, and the bigger the illusion, the harder it is to maintain
Side: The Team

Biography
Asterael lost her parents at a young age and grew up in an orphanage where she was often bullied due to being mute. She was able to endure it by creating a 'dream world' for herself with her illusions. She was eventually discovered by the new League and was added the new Young Justice team.

Extra:
Crush: None at the moment
Theme: Happiness of Marionette
Other: (Optional)
Gaia Name: Minnta Aloripma

User Image

Archer

Basics:
Name: Vonna King-Jones
Nickname: Vee
Height: 5'3"
Weight: 155 lbs
Race: Human
Abilities/Skills: Exceptionally skilled archer, also uses trick arrows and various bows, acrobatics
Weaknesses: She has a weak knee thanks to an old injury, and it will often act up unexpectedly. She also can't focus on her surroundings when she's aiming at a target. This often gets her in trouble because it leaves her vulnerable to attack from the side or behind.

Biography
Vonna is the granddaughter of Suzanne "Cissy" King-Jones, the former heroine known as Arrowette. Vonna has always admired the sport of archery and took it up after an accident ended her gymnastics career in middle school. She visits her grandmother often to train and receive archery tips from her. One day while Vonna was practicing in her grandmother's backyard, she was attacked by a rabid dog. She shot the animal and killed it in order to keep it from attacking her grandmother. Seeing what Vonna had done to protect her, Cissy went into the house and brought out her own bows and arrows, including the trick arrows she'd used as Arrowette, and gave them to Vonna. The elderly woman told her granddaughter to use the weapons wisely and only to protect others as she had in shooting the dog. She is now the leader of the Team.

Extra:
Crush: N/A as of yet
Theme: Every Rose Has its Thorns
Other:
Gaia Name: SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

User Image

PsychoStick

Basics:
Name: Lewis Grimm
Nickname: Psycho, Booker , Grimmy
Race: Half-Super on his mother's side
Abilities/Skills: Flight, Summoning (Will Elaborate) Telekinesis
Weaknesses: Bullets

Biography
The son of the Titan Arcana and another superherorine, Lewis had a fairly normal childhood despite both his parent's occupations. Once he was old enough to read, he took interest in his grandfather's enchanted book and found he was capable of calling out the creatures inside. His parents came home to Lewis playing tag with a couple of Wood Sprites. Soon after that, they began teaching him to use his gifts for good. Then puberty came and Lewis demonstrated he inherited more than just his mother's good looks, by throwing a tree over the house like a football. Since then, Lewis has been under strict tutelage from his parents to control his powers and not be like his grandfather.

Extra:
Theme: The Dumb Song
Other: Can get a little crazy sometimes
Gaia Name: OmgIisonfiyah

User Image

Deadzone

Basics:
Name: William Harding
Nickname: Will
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 163
Abilities/Skills: Able to create four portals that are able to redirect anything that enters the first portal into it's pared portal anywhere within one hundred meters of him. Any attack that enters the portal is amplified a bit on the exiting from the dimension it travels in between.
Weaknesses: Can't make more then four portals at once. Two to absorb and two for the expelled redirection. If he doesn't have a second portal up to redirect the attack it hits him on a mental level. He has to be able to see the area to be able to create a portal there since it is created with his eyes.

Biography
The son of the now turned Hero Brink. William kept by his mother until he turned 14 and finally told of his father. He didn't know much about him so showed little interest in him when told about him. He set out to join the titan's not knowing that his father was a part of them until just recently. He is still distant from the man but is slowly starting to come around a bit better.

Extra:
Crush: Archer, but doesn't want anyone knowing that
Theme: None
Other: Hero Suit
Gaia Name: Shiningdragon21

User Image

Datascape

Basics:
Name: Skye Zane
Nickname: Data, D, Hacker
Height: 5' 7"
Weight: N/A
Race: Human
Abilities/Skills: Heightened senses, able to materialize solidified data as weapons or creatures she creates through her gauntlet on her right hand (only able to create two at a time), and great hacking skills.
Weaknesses: She’s not much if she doesn’t have her gauntlet, whether it breaks, malfunctions, or just happens to not have it on her. She has the same weaknesses and limitations as a normal human.
Rank N/A

Biography
Skye came from a wealthy family which is how she was able to get the best equipment for herself. At a young age she took an interest in technology and she became a somewhat genius when it came to machines. She also developed other skills like learning how to fight and gymnastics mostly through her parents’ wishes, wanting their daughter to be able to defend herself. She invented the gauntlet she wears which enable her to use her abilities as well as hacking through a holographic interface. Bored of the same old routines of the rich, she left home in the dead of night to do something more exciting.

Extra:
Theme:
Other: Wears a black mask that covers the top half of her face.
Gaia Name: Forever_Hikaru

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:07 pm
SANUS

User Image
User Image

Darkside

Basics:
Name: S'esh N'kal and Daniel Doppel
Nickname: Shadow, Ditto, Id, Doppelganger
Height: 5' 7"/Unknown
Weight: 136 lb/Unknown
Race: Human/Demon
Abilities/Skills:Can copy other people's form and abilities/power down to an exact match, becoming an unparalleled equal. Upon, copying someone, Darkside immediately assimilates knowledge of the person; i.e memories, secrets, etc. Outside of using his demonic powers, Darkside is a very skilled adept in staff combat
Weaknesses: Has all the same weaknesses as the people he copies, can only copy one person at a time, exorcisms.
Side: Sanus

Biography
As an adolescent, Daniel was with his family one Sunday morning in church. The mass was interrupted, however by a deranged lunatic with a gun. The man went on a killing spree inside the church and shot and killed Daniel's parents. In a fit of indignant rage, Daniel impaled the man on a candle stick lighter. Daniel left the church before the police could arrive. It was then that Daniel pondered his faith. He was about to turn away from God, when a dark figure came to him. the dark figure revealed himself to be S'esh, a demon from hell. Daniel was hesitant to believe the demon, but the silver tongued devil convinced the boy otherwise. S'esh offered Daniel a way to make sinners like the man with the gun pay for their crimes. Still upset, Daniel agreed.

Eventually, after years of punishing those he deemed guilty, Daniel began to question the laws of morality and sanity itself. He soon succumbed to insanity. Daniel then formed a gang to help him in his plans for conquest.

Extra:
Crush: None
Theme: Superbeast
Other: When taking the form of someone, Darkside appears as shadowy clone with blank glowing white eyes and speaks in a demonic G major
Gaia Name: Leprechaun_Sean

User Image

Nightmare

Basics:
Name: Mara Juthamah
Nickname:
Height: 5'2"
Weight: 100 lbs.
Abilities/Skills: Can make people see their darkest fears made reality. In truth, this is just an illusion that only the victim can see, but it's a pretty damn strong illusion.
Weaknesses: Creating her illusions draws on Mara's energy and depends on her concentration. She is also physically weak, so anyone who can get close enough to distract her can easily take her down.
Rank Second in Command

Biography
Mara was born with an inactive metagene. She lived a relatively normal life up until she reached puberty. Then her father started taking notice of her in a way that was very unfatherly. He started making remarks fraught with sexual innuendo and double entendres, and he would come into her room at night. She grew frightened of any contact with her father, even though she couldn't avoid him at home. One night, he came into her room drunk and tried to force her to have sex with him. Mara struggled and lashed out, both physically and with the powers that her fear had activated. Seeing something that Mara couldn't, but that obviously scared the s**t out of him, her father stumbled back, tripping on the space heater and falling out the open window. Mara's family rented an apartment in the city, and since it was ten floors up, the mixture of alcohol and head trauma killed the man. Not wanting to go through police questioning, Mara ran. She ended up living in the streets, which is how Darkside found her.

Extra:
Crush: Darkside, not that she'd ever admit it.
Theme: Nightmare - Avenged Sevenfold
Other: She has a tattoo-like birthmark on her hip.
Gaia Name: SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

User Image

Shadowfiend

Basics:
Name: N/A
Nickname:
Height: 5'10"
Weight: the blade of her tail weighs 70 pounds on it's own
Race: mutant
Abilities/Skills: other than her appearance, and her tail, she can climb on walls, and very rarely makes a sound unless she wishes it. She can also meld with shadows for a few brief moments by holding her breath.
Weaknesses: She despises bright lights and even dim lights irritates her, and she has almost zero social skills and just wants a family.
Rank Assassin

Biography
Shadowfiend was born the way she is, though obviously, not as big as she is now, her tail was actually a manageable size, though it was still as sharp as ever, and she accidentally killed her mother during birth. Her father tried to raise her just as lovingly as he could, though he never did have the heart to name her calling her by pet names instead of a real name. when she was three she accidentally killed her father and his new wife when they snuck up on her. She couldn't handle it and she ran off, her step-sister not even knowing what had happened until later. She lived on the streets using her body to her advantage to survive until the Sanus found her. They treated her like they were a big family, she knew that they only cared about her powers, but she'd rather take the fake family over nothing at all.

Extra:
Crush: none atm
Theme: Gothminister - Happiness in Darkness
Other: Optional)
Gaia Name: Anniria

User Image

Magi/Ele-Mental

Basics:
Name: Real NameCurrently using the name Jacob but his real name is long since lost to history.
Nickname: Likes the name Lee
Height: 5'9"
Weight: About 155
Race: I was human once now resides as a creature known as a Lich
Abilities/Skills: Complete mastery of the Magical arts
Weaknesses: He is physically weak barely able to lift half his own body weight more then a few inches, His magic is his life force and if it's depleted he will die, Normally lethal blows to a human that do not involve the head will render him unconscious for several hours, His body cannot regenerate and cast spells at the same time. If his head is damaged it can kill him, Lead is a major weakness as it can drain his magic upon touch.
Side: He has been labeled a member of Sanus
Rank He cares little for such things so where is placed is dependent on the Leaders wants.

Biography
A relic from a time long since gone and forgotten by society "Magi" as he has taken to being called is a being that has seen the rise and fall of civilizations since the Middle ages. A court wizard in his time as a human he was a man who became obsessed with attaining a power that could allow him to transcend death. A power that had its "costs" was eventually found and the costs were gladly payed by the man. A story filled with bloodshed, betrayal, and the downfall of an entire kingship due to it that was wiped from history by the man and he and it's legend vanished into nothing more then hushed whisperers by the insane.

Flash forwards to the future we have Magi pulling a much different role then he once had. The now ascended Magi has accomplished all he wanted and much more. He has been placed in charge of Earth and set to help it as he see's fit. In such ways he had helped spur the creative idea's of some of the generations strongest minds but at the same time put the idea's in motion to some of the worlds darkest villains. In doing so he has helped bring humanity higher then it has ever been but as well made sure that these creatures did not get so full of themselves as to think themselves higher then there current level. He has seen to the death's of many who would threaten the very world itself. Tho on many occasions helped turn them from the side of darkness when it is not needed or there presence can serve a greater good.

His current target tho is one of a power he has never seen before. Simply being close to him is in itself a difficult task as the boys powers threaten to have a chance to copy his own. With his own he has set up a barrier around himself to keep him safe while he tries to help convert the boy to a more idealistic path. If he is not however he may have to have the aid of others to help bring him down.

Extra:
Crush: Has none
Theme: Thru the Glass
Other: He currently takes the Guise of an elemental wizard by the name of Jacob or the code name Ele-Mental.
Gaia Name: Shiningdragon21

User Image

The Droogels

Basics:
Name: N/A
Nickname: None
Height: Varies
Weight: Varies
Race: Mixed
Abilities/Skills: Fear Chant allows the Droogels to unnerve and even scare foes, causing them to become unfocused and uncoordinated. The Droogels are many. The droogels are also able to see what the rats in the ruins see.
Weaknesses: The Droogles have no formal combat training, making them easy pickings to whoever does have training.
Rank Grunts

Biography
The Droogels are the infantry of Sanus. They are the ones who scour and search the halls of the Sanus hideout. They are who is sent out to investigate when Darkside or his underlings say so. They are simply Darkside's henchmen.

Extra:
Crush: Nothing but twisted love for their master.
Theme: Monte Cross
Other: (Optional)
Gaia Name: Leprechaun_Sean

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:29 pm
((Just gonna bump this for you...))  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:39 pm
(Come on....I just need Fiyah to upload his character then we can go...possibly.)  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:37 pm
((Bumping this to the top so it doesn't get lost.))  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:23 pm
(Ok, we are go emotion_facepalm *sigh* let's see how fast this dies.)  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:08 pm
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

(How about you give us an opening post before breaking down all emo like.)
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:11 pm
((Yeah.))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:06 pm
(I'd like to apologize to everyone in advance. Regarding what Shining just said, being emo, this may well be a possibility. I've recently been taking medication for anxiety and just last night and today, I had a breakdown. There are times where all I think about are just dying or dying from something I have no control over crying . It's really emotional. Really inconvenient timing, huh? I might be the biggest rule breaker of this RP. And for that, I apologize. Now, while I feel somewhat stable, let's try to get this started.)

Inside the Cave, the Team gathers around. Each member had been informed of their latest mission. A reconnaissance mission to an undisclosed. At first glace, the Team is a little deflated. Another recon mission. No real action. The Team reluctantly take the mission. Scout the ruins of the H.I.V.E. academy for strange activity and report back. The Team is then sent out.

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:00 pm
Lewis sat in the air, waiting for the inevitable mission brief. He hoped it wouldn't be anything like the first mission, where they would think they got off scott-free only to be surrounded by baddies as soon as they got outside.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:02 pm
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

Tapping his foot as he yawned a bit William was as usual down on his cell phone texting away to god knows who. "What a pain what a pain" he muttered as his fingers danced over the keys easily his focus barely on anything around him. Since they had returned from his last mission he had learned a bit of close range fighting from his father and a bit with weapons from Clyde. It was helpful to say the least and combined with training to increase the number of portals and distance he could make them at the time since his last mission was well spent. Tho his attitude of not caring in between missions had stayed firmly rooted to him.
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers