Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:19 pm
Today I had an eye exam for a new pair of glasses! It'll be the first new pair I've gotten in over 4 years. 4laugh So I'm pretty excited! But this time around they recommended I get my eyes dilated because I never had before. I thought, well why not, it wasn't all that much extra and it'd be neat to do it anyway.

But I was wroooong. eek The eye drops they use to do it burned my eyes and I felt like I was crying because the drops just poured out of my eyes. gonk My eye sockets were numb and my eyes felt like they were going to burst. xD That part wasn't neat at ALL haha. But thankfully, my eyes a perfectly healthy! emotion_kirakira Well you know, besides the needing glasses part haha.

So I ask you guys, have you ever had your eyes dilated before? And if so, how was your experience? 3nodding

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:36 pm
i have not, but now i'm gonna be paranoid about going in to the eye doctor's in a few months to get back-up glasses for my contacts cat_eek  

StrayKit

Haunting Paranoia

Wheezing Bunny

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:39 pm
I unfortunately have to get my eyes dilated whenever I visit the eye doctor. Which is every.. 6 months. I'll be going back in May actually. I'm 14 and I still haven't get used to getting them dilated. I hate it :c  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:12 pm
StrayKit

Oh no, I didn't want to scare you. XD; It's the first time I've ever had eye drops of any kind in my eye, I probably just overreacted haha. I'd never be able to put contacts in my eyes, putting stuff in my eyes freaks me out terribly. eek

Haunting Paranoia

Oh man. o-o You go every 6 months? When I had insurance I'd only go once a year, since that's all it would cover. I didn't have it long enough to cover my next designated appointment so I was never able to go up until now, but I can't imagine having to do that every 6 months! o.o I can't blame you for not getting used to it, I had a terrible time. XD But yay new glasses?

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

Dark_Fairy_20

Invisible Fairy

12,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:20 pm
i've had my eyes dilated twice. i don't remember it being so bad. the only thing i hate is the stupid bright light they shine in your eyes and you have to not blink! i get teary-eyed all the time! other than that, it's okay. i like how my eyes look when they're dilated c:  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:55 pm
It's liquid cocaine they drop into your eyes that cause them to dilate. Pretty nifty.  

Lil Fiya Mama

Hygienic Exhibitionist

9,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100

Haunting Paranoia

Wheezing Bunny

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:26 am
Yokies
StrayKit

Oh no, I didn't want to scare you. XD; It's the first time I've ever had eye drops of any kind in my eye, I probably just overreacted haha. I'd never be able to put contacts in my eyes, putting stuff in my eyes freaks me out terribly. eek

Haunting Paranoia

Oh man. o-o You go every 6 months? When I had insurance I'd only go once a year, since that's all it would cover. I didn't have it long enough to cover my next designated appointment so I was never able to go up until now, but I can't imagine having to do that every 6 months! o.o I can't blame you for not getting used to it, I had a terrible time. XD But yay new glasses?

I have horrible eyes and I wear glasses starting the moment I wake up to the moment I go to sleep thus I have to go often in case my prescription changes. Just remember to blink a lot is all I have to say in terms of advice xD  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 2:20 pm
Dark_Fairy_20

I think I'm just a sensitive goober haha. Though funny thing is, the light actually didn't hurt me so much, I still wore the paper sunglasses they gave me for outside, but for the most part I was just fine. I could still read, I went on the computer just fine, nothing was really blurry. I didn't actually get to see how mine look. xD

Lil Fiya Mama

Wait, are you serious? O .O

Haunting Paranoia

Yeah I was still blinking quite a lot. xD Just to make sure lol. I have to wear my glasses like that too, I can't just walk around without them. ^^; I don't mind though, I like the way I look in glasses, and if means I don't have to pay to get new ones for a couple years, then I'm fine with it. ._.

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

Dark_Fairy_20

Invisible Fairy

12,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 2:36 pm
oh yea! i had to get paper sunglasses too! well actually there were thin plastic, like what they use on 3D glasses. and you should totally see how your pupils look next time! they look all big, it's cool xD  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:33 pm
yokies
Yes ma'am. Super serious.  

Lil Fiya Mama

Hygienic Exhibitionist

9,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:42 pm
Dark_Fairy_20

Yeah, that's actually what mine were too. xD But they just called them paper lol.
I keep in mind to check them if I ever do it again. xD

Lil Fiya Mama

That's really weird haha. I guess you learn something new every day. o:

07. ✿ - - - Chatterbox [COME SPAM!]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas