Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
The Exchange Student ((Reserved)) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 9:02 am
Meet Zarin, a new exchange student at Raven Croft Academy. Raven Croft is a university that had been built for the not human races of the world to learn and begin searching for careers that fit their lifestyles. The reason that Zarin seems so special is not only is he an exchange student, but he is a demon, and demons rarely come out of the underworld for anything. Now, the student body president ____, who is a (Insert Race Here), must show Zarin around the school and get him used to living at the university. But, there is one problem now, it turns out that the headmaster has decided to put ____ and Zarin together in a co-ed dorm! How will this turn out between them?

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 9:07 am
Name: Zarin Carter
Race: Demon
Bio: Story
Pic:
User Image  

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 3:55 pm
((BUMP))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:08 pm
User Image
Fenikkusu
Female
Phoenix girl ((Her phoenix form.))
her bio is in the story but she is a shy girl and has never had a boyfriend because of her.

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:41 pm
Dutchess of Wolves

((I'll start us off))

Zarin was sitting on a bench, in front of the main school building with his suitcase. He had been contacted by the headmaster when he first arrived. The headmaster had told him that his new roommate school rep would be there to show him around.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:46 pm
bigbubz1

Fenikkusu was in the dorm room waiting for Zarin. She was nervous since she had heard he was a demon and knew that he might try to hit on her like all the other boys. She didn't feel right whenever they would do that. They would always spank her butt and call her sexy which would embarrass her to no end. She sighed as she waited on her bed unpacking her stuff for this semester.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:52 pm
Dutchess of Wolves

Zarin got up and stretched. He pulled out a small index card that had the address of the dorm he was staying in. He looked around and saw it was right across from the main school building. He opened the door and walked inside. He was staying in dorm 16 on the second floor. He walked up stairs and when he found it, he knocked on the door. "Hello? Anybody home?"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:08 pm
bigbubz1

Fenikkusu then smiled when she heard the knock. "Come in." She said and smiled as she put her suitecase under her bed. She had already claimed her bed because she was the headmaster's daughter. She then looked at Zarin and shyly said "Hi I'm Fenikkusu. I'm the headmaster's daughter and your room mate. I just have one thing to ask and that is if you need anything to ask me." She then smiled extending her hand shyly.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:14 pm
Dutchess of Wolves

Zarin walked in and put his suitcase on the floor. After that he smiled at Fenikkusu. He gently took her hand and shook it. "It's a pleasure to meet you Fenikkusu, my name is Zarin. I don't have any questions right now, so go ahead ask."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:20 pm
bigbubz1

Fennikkusu smiled and said "Well as you know...my father asked me to show you around. I just wanted to ask if there is anything you would like me to do while we are showing around? As in is there anything specific you want to know?" She then smiled as she put her arms behind her back her wings wrapping around her in a shy manner  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:03 am
Dutchess of Wolves

Zarin thought for a moment. "Well, there is one thing I want to know. I want to know how large the library for this university is. After all, demons are knowledge seekers." Zarin smiled at her.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:10 am
bigbubz1

Fenikusu smiled back and said "Well if you don't mind 2 stories of shelves full of books on all kinds of stuff....I guess you could say that it's big. Though the one at home was about 3 stories. So the one here is kind of small." She then giggled and her wings were still wrapped around her. "If you want we could go there first. I know where everything is so just let me know if you ever need help." She said and smiled a shy smile at him. She thought he was really cute but could never be with her.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:14 pm
Dutchess of Wolves

Zarin smiled. "We'll go there later. How about you show me around the university first?" Zarin hadn't seen a lot of the university on his way to the dorm.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:46 pm
bigbubz1

Fenikkusu smiled and said "Alright. Let's go." She then smiled as they left the dorm and she showed him around the university which was really big. But she knew where she was going. Her father did a great job fixing it up. Though he did use phoenix magic to do it. But she didn't care, she was a great student even though she was shy. Then she noticed some of the jocks looking at her and blushed shyly before she wrapped her wings around her in embarrassment. But she continued to walk showing Zarin the university. By now they were in the stadium and practice fields.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:06 pm
Dutchess of Wolves

Zarin smiled as he looked around him. "This is pretty amazing. I did not expect the stadium to be this huge."  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff