Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance
Forbidden Love

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shameless Smile

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:14 pm
For the last few years I have really been interested in my psychology teacher. Obviously, I told myself it was illegal and wrong so I faded in and out of the "crush" with time. Now that I am 18, I decided to go to a college that is less than 30 minutes away. So here's the problem, my stupid little crush is back and I'm freaking out. Also, to make matters worse, I do have a boyfriend who will be going to college no less than three hours away. I'm worried that our relationship will fail with distance and I'm wondering if I should ever try talking to this teacher. (It's really not that bad. He's like a 30 year with tattoos and abs. He just happens to be a teacher).

Edit: I don't want to make this seam like I don't care about my bf at all. I do really love him. I just believe that in the end he will never truly be able to understand me.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:09 pm
Well if you don't think your current relationship is going to work then talk to the teacher I mean if the teacher is comfortable with that, but I'd end my current relationship because you have to be mindful of your current bf's feelings  

Oh Asobi

Sparkly Genius

11,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Tycoon 200

Lady Kayura

Fluffy Bunny

23,150 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 2:59 pm
Shameless Smile
Edit: I don't want to make this seam like I don't care about my bf at all. I do really love him. I just believe that in the end he will never truly be able to understand me.

If that's the case and you're convinced the relationship is going to fail, why are you wasting your time by keeping it going? Why are you wasting your boyfriend's time? If you're going to talk to your teacher, then break up with your boyfriend. He doesn't deserve you cheating on him in any way.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 3:05 pm
College psych teacher? Or high school. I am confused.  

Blackrose_Knight

Devoted Pirate

Shameless Smile

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:06 pm
Thanks for opening up my eyes.  
The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items