Submit

Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:02 pm
I generally do not look at members of the opposite sex any differently than members of my own. A person being human comes first. Anything else, be it man, woman, president, lead singer of REO Speedwagon... comes second.

In fact I think nothing sexual or romantic of letting the opposite sex into my home or watching movies with them and would let them stay at my place overnight with absolutely no romantic or sexual intentions whatsoever. I would see it as simply doing something nice for a friend.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:33 am
I'd say yes, you are weird, but not for that. That's actually a more advanced line of thinking that, if more people adopted it, there would be a lot less prejudice in the world.

But you have to keep in mind that, while you may have come to this conclusion, not everyone has and there are those who never will... at least not in this lifetime. Yes it sucks, but part of acceptance is understanding the other side, even if you don't agree with it.

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Pia Austin

Dedicated Consumer

8,550 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:49 pm
Bao Sanniang
I generally do not look at members of the opposite sex any differently than members of my own. A person being human comes first. Anything else, be it man, woman, president, lead singer of REO Speedwagon... comes second.

In fact I think nothing sexual or romantic of letting the opposite sex into my home or watching movies with them and would let them stay at my place overnight with absolutely no romantic or sexual intentions whatsoever. I would see it as simply doing something nice for a friend.

I don't know I'm not that trusting anymore, but I can see where you are coming from.  
Serious Conversations

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games