Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Feedback Forum
[S] Even More Minis! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What would you like to see in regards to new mini breeds?
Hippogryph equivalent
20%
 20%  [ 10 ]
Angeni/Ulun'suti/Skinwalker equivalent
14%
 14%  [ 7 ]
Both Hippogryph and Super Rare equivalents
42%
 42%  [ 21 ]
Something else (Post suggestions!)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
The minis have enough variety already!
24%
 24%  [ 12 ]
Total Votes : 50

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:08 pm
NovaCracker

(And to address 'unpopular' breeds.... Speaking only as my opinion I find them mildly interesting and not must-haves because of either breeding restrictions (Mers) or the fact I can't do a male betta-tail type without it being a mutation. That's me.).

Actually, it's not a mutation to get that: In fact as we update the Mers, the 'Mer-Kelpi" hybrids will be getting an UNEDITED "Fancy" fin style which IS based on the Betta. As well as the Eel, Fierce, original, deep sea spiny, shark and orca for the Mer-Kelpi hybrids. Not to mention Pure Mer fins variations (that Kelpi-based Mer Kelpi hybrids will eventually have available as well). 83  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:33 pm
mindsend
NovaCracker

(And to address 'unpopular' breeds.... Speaking only as my opinion I find them mildly interesting and not must-haves because of either breeding restrictions (Mers) or the fact I can't do a male betta-tail type without it being a mutation. That's me.).

Actually, it's not a mutation to get that: In fact as we update the Mers, the 'Mer-Kelpi" hybrids will be getting an UNEDITED "Fancy" fin style which IS based on the Betta. As well as the Eel, Fierce, original, deep sea spiny, shark and orca for the Mer-Kelpi hybrids. Not to mention Pure Mer fins variations (that Kelpi-based Mer Kelpi hybrids will eventually have available as well). 83

Whelp time to contemplate how to get a betta-tailed merkelpie.  

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

ProphetOfProfit

Profitable Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:24 am
Agneza
In my opinion we have more than enough breeds. What we need more is more options for breeds that already exist.

i agree  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:32 am
Noooooo! I accidently picked the wrong bubble orz.

I meant to vote for the Both Hippogryph and Super Rare equivalents option. But accidently picked the second option.

What I would like to see most is the first option<3.

Also, it is no secret I would like to see elder minis<3. but I hear that is in progress nwn.  

Jackariah Beckett

Fluffy Firestarter

14,975 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:44 am
Agneza
In my opinion we have more than enough breeds. What we need more is more options for breeds that already exist.

Unpopular opinion...but I wish at this point the breeds are just phased out. Maybe still have "pures" but basically when you get a custom, you just get a regular Soquili as a base, and then get to select whatever "breed" edits you want. You get to choose a horn, a hoof style, a wing style, a tail style, etc... and "rare" traits (like ..Angeni wings, for example) can either be reserved for pures (which may be like the new "rares") or very very expensive.

That way there aren't just more and more and more breeds coming out because a new "feature" or wing style is wanted. Its just... a new feature you can get.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:04 pm
Perhaps before we ask for more breeds we should ask for more consistent custom slots.  

Roarie Desu

Kindly Gifter

20,615 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Snowflake Collector 50
Feedback Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers