Reply 17. ✿ - - - Music, Series & Movies
J-Movies?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

fifimaru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:48 pm
3 years ago I found kamikaze girls for sale at a Hollywood block buster.....I Love that movie....just recently i've been watching it again......
I was wondering if there are anymore funny J-movies like it.....any suggestions? emotion_kirakira  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:18 pm
fifimaru
3 years ago I found kamikaze girls for sale at a Hollywood block buster.....I Love that movie....just recently i've been watching it again......
I was wondering if there are anymore funny J-movies like it.....any suggestions? emotion_kirakira
XD I watch more k-movies and chinese movies...
sad I don't remember any J-movie to suggest.  

Miss_XxAriaxX

Earyn

Eloquent Dabbler

17,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:30 pm
I also loved Kamikaze Girls! I bought a bunch of other J-movies, too. But the one's that I recommend as the best next to Kamikaze Girls are: Love*Com:The Movie and Train Man.

The other ones I have: Linda Linda Linda, The Taste of Tea, Honey and Clover, Hula Girls, Ping Pong, Kimi Ni Todoke: The Movie, Samurai Rurouni Kenshin: Live Action Movie, Death Note (three movies), and Aquarian Age: Juvenile Orion.

Ouran High School Host Club also had a live action series (not as good as the anime), Boys Over Flowers has a series in Japan and Korea (I have and love the Korean version), and Absolute Boyfriend had a live action series as well.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:04 pm
Earyn
I also loved Kamikaze Girls! I bought a bunch of other J-movies, too. But the one's that I recommend as the best next to Kamikaze Girls are: Love*Com:The Movie and Train Man.

The other ones I have: Linda Linda Linda, The Taste of Tea, Honey and Clover, Hula Girls, Ping Pong, Kimi Ni Todoke: The Movie, Samurai Rurouni Kenshin: Live Action Movie, Death Note (three movies), and Aquarian Age: Juvenile Orion.

Ouran High School Host Club also had a live action series (not as good as the anime), Boys Over Flowers has a series in Japan and Korea (I have and love the Korean version), and Absolute Boyfriend had a live action series as well.

thanks i'll try them!  

fifimaru

the little madeleine girl

Dapper Dabbler

9,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:18 pm

if you love love stories than i suggest Koizora, Paradise Kiss, and We Were There
if you like gory stuff, then watch Confessions

hmm...there's a lot more movies that I can't remember right now...

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:25 pm
there is on J-movie i love and that is Hana Yori Dango and the series is good too smile  

YunJaeforeverlove4

Sparkling Otaku

35,775 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Fusion Novice 50

ChiffaniChan

Aged Gaian

8,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Dramatic Shipping 25