Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faekat Adoption Agency

Back to Guilds

Faekat Guild 

Tags: Faekat, breedables 

Reply ◕ Roleplay: Faetasia
[PRP] The stars don't even compair (soxs and love)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

soxs1219
Vice Captain

Lavish Lunatic

11,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:14 am
User Image

Crevan couldn't sleep so he had went to his favorite clearing to relax and watch the stars move across the sky with the night. The sky was clear and with no light disruption the stars were bright. Crevan laid there on his back and let out a sigh. He was getting bored with nobody to talk to so he stood up and stretched, then started walking across the field whistling to himself .  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:16 pm
soxs1219
User Image

Crevan couldn't sleep so he had went to his favorite clearing to relax and watch the stars move across the sky with the night. The sky was clear and with no light disruption the stars were bright. Crevan laid there on his back and let out a sigh. He was getting bored with nobody to talk to so he stood up and stretched, then started walking across the field whistling to himself .
As he walks he trips over the sleeping Starry who's blending into the night. Waking starled, she sits up and looks around. Seeing the male, barely, she smiles. "I'm sleeping here." She's half teasing him for tripping over her and is half annoyed at him for doing so.  

Love Renewed

soxs1219
Vice Captain

Lavish Lunatic

11,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:45 pm
Love Renewed

As he tripped, Crevan spun to land on his a**, he rubbed it for a moment and knew it'd be bruised. At first he though he tripped on a rock or something but the female voice startled him. He jumped up quickly and scurried over to the girl to check to make sure he didn't hurt her. Crevan's words came out quickly "Oh my god, are you all right?! I didn't see you there.. I hope I didn't hurt you. I'm soooo sorry" He looked her up and down to check for any signs of trauma  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:57 pm
soxs1219
Starry giggles softly at his reaction. "I'm fine, my ribs just hurt a little. Are you okay?" Standing up, she's a little shorter than he is. "I'm Starry. What are you doing out here? Besides tripping over me?" She smiles softly in the moonlight.  

Love Renewed

soxs1219
Vice Captain

Lavish Lunatic

11,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 12:12 am
Love Renewed

Crevan rubbed his fingers through his hair nervously "I'm fine, probably just a small bruise." he said looking back at his rump with a swish of his tail. "I'm Crevan, I was just watching the stars, but I got lonely...." He looked down at Starry's smile and she looked adorable in the soft glow from the moon and stars "... and that's when I fell for you...!? WAIT! I mean over you!!" He lowered his head to hide his face. He couldn't say anything else, he'd already embarrassed himself enough.  
◕ Roleplay: Faetasia

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games