Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Reddragon Mansion Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lunar_Huntress17
Vice Captain

Distinct Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:45 am
User Image

This castle now mostly empty, was once the center point of an ancient kingdom.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:11 am
"my name is Lucas Forge." he said as he looked out the window at the castle and loosened his wings. "you can come out now my little friend." he said to Imyrll.  

Luncain
Crew

Lunar_Huntress17
Vice Captain

Distinct Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:46 am
User Image

Marcus Reddragon

User Image

Marcus watched as Imryll climbed her way out of Lucas's pocket, seeing she was a fairy was even more curious for him, a creature of light with a creature of darkness. "And what is your name little fairy?" he asked her as if he had forgotten Lucas was there.

User Image

User Image

Imryll Lightwing

User Image

Imryll climbed out once Lucas said it was okay, shaking a bit as her wings spread she flew to Lucas's shoulder and sat down there looking at the man who had purchased Lucas. "My name is Imryll Lightwing" she said pleasantly, she was very innocent when it came to these things, never experiencing much of the outside world.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:04 am
"are you ok Imyrll?" lucas asked her then stroked her gently. "I hope the ride in my pocket wasn't to bad." he said to her kindly. he then looked at marcus. "surprised that two creatures of opposite worlds can get along?" he said like a question.  

Luncain
Crew

Lunar_Huntress17
Vice Captain

Distinct Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:15 am
User Image

Marcus Reddragon

User Image

Marcus looked at Lucas, "I am intrigued yes, most of the time your kind will chase after her kind for their blood" he said as he sat there watching them both. He wondered if Lucas had even tasted or heard of the taste and properties of fairy blood at all, and he wondered if she has taken human form yet.

User Image

User Image

Imryll Lightwing

User Image

"I'm fine, it was a little cramped but it wasn't bad at all" she said happily as she enjoyed him stroking her, it always felt good when he did even when he went down her wings. She then heard what Marcus had said, "Is this true?" she asked when she turned towards Lucas, there was a story that her people used to be tall like humans, but when a people of shadow came for them they had no choice but to hide, so they became the size they are now.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:25 pm
"I don't know to be honest. I'm part fallen angel so I wouldn't know the stories anyway." Lucas said as he looked down at Imryll.  

Luncain
Crew

Lunar_Huntress17
Vice Captain

Distinct Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 6:11 am
Luncain

User Image

Marcus Reddragon

User Image

Marcus sighed, "The main property is that it allows vampires be able to stand sunlight, though with you being half fallen angel I would guess and say you can already stand such a thing". He then looked at Lucas, "I strongly suggest you do not taste her blood, it always sent vampires into a frenzy and was very addicting to the point they chased and hunted the fairies till near extinction, if you ever drank from her, you would drain her" he said as he sat there, soon the care went across the bridge and pulled up to the front of the main entrance. Once they had come to a stop Marcus exited the vehicle and walked up the steps waiting for the others to join him

User Image

User Image

Imryll Lightwing

User Image

After hearing all of what Marcus had told them she finally understood the stories, no wonder they were shadows, for they came from the shadows to kill her people. She flew closer Lucas as she settled on top of his head, "Its okay Lucas, I trust you" she said smiling down at him as she waited for them to get out of the car after Marcus had just left.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:16 am
Artemis Reborn

Lucas stepped out of the car "at least thank makes one person that does." he said to Imryll as he walked behind marcus towrds the front doors. "hope my hairs warm enough for you." he said to her.  

Luncain
Crew

Lunar_Huntress17
Vice Captain

Distinct Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:07 am
Luncain

User Image

Marcus Reddragon

User Image

Marcus watched as Lucas join him, he then opened the door to show the inside of the castle that looked so much better on the inside then on the outside. "Welcome to your new home, I will inform you of your duties tonight, I shall show you to your room" he said as he lead the way up the steps. He came to the door that looked was made of old oak, wrought iron bindings to keep the door on its hinges, he opened it to show a well made room that had a balcony, "I hope you both will be comfortable here, there is a place next to the bed that is made for smaller guests" he said as he opened a small jewelry box that had been turned into a fairy home.

User Image

User Image

Imryll Lightwing

User Image

Imryll nodded as she nuzzled down into his hair staying warm as they were shown around the castle and led to their room, she was in awe when she saw their room. But when Marcus showed the fairy home she smiled happily as she flew over to it to check it out more, it was right next to the bed so in a way she wouldn't be alone even with her own space.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:53 am
User Image
"yes this room will do well. and Imyrll you look so cute in that fairy home." Lucas said as he looked at her. her was starting to have feelings for her which was not normal for him in general but he didn't care.

Luncain
Crew

Lunar_Huntress17
Vice Captain

Distinct Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:35 am
Luncain

User Image

Marcus Reddragon

User Image

Marcus seeing that they both seemed to start settling in he turned to Lucas, "Dinner will be at 9 tonight, I will retrieve you then, there is a bathroom through that door if you wish to freshen up, and Imryll, there is a balcony garden just outside those doors" he said. He seemed to know a lot about what they fae liked and what they didn't like, he then turned and began to head out of the room.

User Image

User Image

Imryll Lightwing

User Image

Imryll smiled as she fluttered over to Marcus real quick, "Thank you for treating us so well" she said as she then fluttered over to Lucas as she sat onto his shoulder. Her wings folded as she rested, she was curious about the gardens as she smiled up at Lucas happily.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:40 am
User Image
"yes you're the first person to by me and be nice. and i'm grateful for that." Lucas said as he started stroking Imyrll. "want to look at the garden my little friend he asked her softly.

Luncain
Crew

Lunar_Huntress17
Vice Captain

Distinct Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:52 am
Luncain

User Image

Marcus Reddragon

User Image

Marcus nodded as he left, he walked down the hall and entered into a room where a young woman lay in bed, "How are you my sister" he said as he shut the door behind him, making sure no one could enter the room.

User Image

User Image

Imryll Lightwing

User Image

Imryll smiled as she fluttered towards the open doors to go see the garden, it was not too big for those of normal size, but to Imryll, it was enormous. She landed next to a flower and saw a small path made for her people, she walked the path coming to a small waterfall for her size.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:03 am
"so imyrll do you like it?" Lucas asked her. it looked nice from where he stood but he cared more about her than himself.  

Luncain
Crew

Lunar_Huntress17
Vice Captain

Distinct Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:07 am
Luncain

User Image

Imryll Lightwing

User Image

Imryll nodded as she flew up to him kissing his cheek, "Yes, it's beautiful here, I'm glad you accepted his offer" she said as she hovered in front of him smiling happily. She then looked about the garden more so she could see the rest of it, staying above the flowers.

User Image

The Center and Homes

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces