Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Reddragon Mansion Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lunar_Huntress17
Vice Captain

Distinct Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:09 am
User Image

Imryll Lightwing

User Image

Imryll smiled again as she nodded trying to not blush so she could hold this form, "If you want you can" she said as she kept her hair pinned up like it was. She had always kept the same look her whole life, never changing, never really aging once she reached what most human's would consider her adult hood, though she was still young in her fairy community.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:21 am
"alright" he said and got behind her and started to wash her back admiring her wing tattoos. "your wings are just as beautiful in this form as your fairy form." h said as he kept washing her.  

Luncain
Crew

Lunar_Huntress17
Vice Captain

Distinct Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:37 am
Luncain

User Image

Imryll Lightwing

User Image

Imryll looked down smiling, "Thank you, I still don't fully understand why my wings turn into tattoos when I am in this form" she said as she closed her eyes enjoying being washed. Being in the warm water helped her relax a lot as she enjoyed the feeling.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:53 am
"i hope you're enjoying this." Lucas said as he then started to massage her back lovingly. he did have feelings for her so he would treat her like a lover.  

Luncain
Crew

Lunar_Huntress17
Vice Captain

Distinct Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:18 am
Luncain

User Image

Imryll Lightwing

User Image

Imryll smiled, "Yes, I am, this is the first time for me" she said as she closed her eyes again letting the sensation take over as she sat there.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:21 am
Lucas continued to rub Imyrll's back trying to get all the knots out and relax her.  

Luncain
Crew

Lunar_Huntress17
Vice Captain

Distinct Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:40 am
Luncain

User Image

Imryll Lightwing

User Image

Imryll smiled as she then suddenly appeared behind him, washing his back now thinking it was only fair to do so, her back completely massaged and without knots. She then worked around his wings as she worked out his knots in his back hopefully to make things more comfortable, she could only imagine how it felt to have such heavy wings.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:46 am
"mmm. that feels good Imyrll. i thank you for doing such without even being asked." lucas said as he started to relax.  

Luncain
Crew

Lunar_Huntress17
Vice Captain

Distinct Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:52 am
Luncain

User Image

Imryll Lightwing

User Image

Imryll smiled, "I felt it was only fair" she said as she continued to rub his back, relaxing energy flowing from her hands into his back as she loosened up his back. She saw a tattoo on his back, "What is this tattoo for?" she asked him as she looked at it closely still massaging his back.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:21 am
"i had a witch as a mistress once so she put it on me to show me as hers. she's been dead for some time now. she told me it was the mark of pleasure and love. also know as a man that can love a woman and satisfy her in bed every time." he said with a smile and a slight chuckle.  

Luncain
Crew

Lunar_Huntress17
Vice Captain

Distinct Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:47 am
Luncain

User Image

Imryll Lightwing

User Image

Imryll blushed a bit as she learned this of him, she continue to massage and wash his back as she sat there, her hands working their way around him as it turned into an embrace. "You feel sad, you have been through much" she said as she continued to embrace him.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:59 am
"yes i am sad but you make me happy Imryll." he said to her lovingly as he turned around and returned her embrace. holding her close he laid his her shoulder.  

Luncain
Crew

Lunar_Huntress17
Vice Captain

Distinct Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:10 am
Luncain

User Image

Imryll Lightwing

User Image

Imryll held him close, "I think we should go to dry up, we don't know when Master Reddragon will call for you" she said as she smiled at him. She then helped him out before returning to her normal size, fluttering in the air next to him as she then went into their bedroom, she then got dressed and waited standing on the bed.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:16 pm
Luncain

Hey, sorry I've been gone. Life has been, busy. Ready to start rping again smile  

Lunar_Huntress17
Vice Captain

Distinct Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash