Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faekat Adoption Agency

Back to Guilds

Faekat Guild 

Tags: Faekat, breedables 

Reply ☼ User Owned Race Shops!
Faepi: ❁❃❀Akira, you will never be forgotten✽✾✿ Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Akira-Kisho
Crew

Shameless Man-Lover

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:24 am
■ ■ Racial Colorist Limitations ■ ■

■ 2 flatsales a month || 3 pets per flatsale || 20k per flatesale pet.
■ 2 custom openings a month || 3 pets per opening || 30k per custom pet.
■ Light edits are allowed, but only light clothing and jewelry (Not always open).
■ No cosplay allowed in racial colorist customs ever.
■ Two freebies are allowed each month to keep or give away.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:20 am
User Image

Important Announcements!
Female Spec Clarification

■ ■ The Faepi -- Learn About Our Culture ■ ■

User ImageUser Image

■ Faepi are a population residing in the jungle who live in a chiefdom.
■ Faepi are a male dominated society.
■ Roles in their chiefdom are organized by age and sex divisions of labor.
■ Males practice various activities like basket weaving, warfare, hunting, fishing and some specialized crafts. (Note that this is not all that they do, these are just examples.) They also partake in vision quests.
■ Females practice many specialized crafts such as pottery, jewelry making, sewing, food prep and child rearing. (Note that these are only examples and not the only things they do.)
■ Faepi are geographically limited, so others of different species are rare to them, making them a bit shy on first encounters.
■ Faepi are very kind to each other, but they can be rather cruel to outsiders.
■ Faepi are very large in size. The males are around 8 and a half feet tall where the females top out around 7 feet.
■ Faepi can be good and neutral, regardless of gender. There are cases of ebil faepi, but due to their kinder nature to each other, most are not.
■ Faepi will mate or fling, but most females prefer to mate while some males are prone to flinging prior to finding a mate. Regardless, both will do what they want based on the individual.
■ Faepi can become any kind of elite, such as vampires, zombies, demons, holy or unholykats, faeries, ect.
■ The faepi do not do well with advanced technologies. It is very rare to see a faepi in a Tron-like suit, or sporting some kind of advanced weapon above the technology of a chiefdom.

Akira-Kisho
Crew

Shameless Man-Lover

Akira-Kisho
Crew

Shameless Man-Lover

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:23 am
*This is simply a place holder and teaser*

User Image
The god with his angelique

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:40 am
■ ■ Our Chief --Best Pay Your Respects! ■ ■

User Image

■ Chahta is from a long line of chiefs.
■ The Faepi have been residing in the jungle for a long time. Under Chahta's guidence, they have flourished enough to allow some of them leave from the protection of the warriors and their chief, to go out and see the rest of Faetasia.
■ Chahta is the most important figure on Faepi society. Everyone ranks their levels of importance based on how closely related they are to him.
■ Chahta is mated, sorry ladies!
■ Chahta is specialized in military tactics and thus leaves religious ceremonies and the position of high priest to other male faepi. He is respectful of his god and angelique, but he does not make it his prerogative to appease them in every aspect of life.

■ ■ Faepi History -- A Brief Lesson ■ ■
■ Beause Faepi are so large, they took to the jungles to hide their mass in the peace of the large trees and rich canopies of leaves.
■ Because they are remote and reside only in the jungle, for a long time, their populations stayed very small, and they started off as bands of faepi in hunter / gatherer societies.
■ As time progressed, war broke out between them to fight for richer soils or more territory as they moved from being hunter / gatherers to horticulturists in tribal societies.
■ To settle these wars, several tribal leaders came together in a landsmeet and proclaimed they should all unite under one ruler with many advisers, all those tribal leaders would become the advisers, and one who was a strong military leader, would become the chief.
■ A chief was selected and the wars stopped. The faepi found great love in each other and their society, taking pride in their species and their jungle-lands.
■ Their populations were once hidden, tucked away from the eyes of others who call Faetasia their home, but now the faepi have vastly outgrown their original numbers and have had to spread their territory, meeting many new species on Faetasia. Many faepi have ventured out into the world to explore and trade.

Akira-Kisho
Crew

Shameless Man-Lover

Akira-Kisho
Crew

Shameless Man-Lover

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:55 am
■ ■ Faepi Sales ■ ■

■ Sales will range from being flaffles to speedsales. Most flaffles will be between 8 hours and 24 hours long.
■ If you win a faepi, you cannot enter for another sales faepi for that month. One per month!
■ If you win in sales though, you can still try for a custom.
■ If you win a faepi in sales, you have 24 hours to send the trade and cert info. If you tell me prior that you're going out of town, or something, and you win, I will hold your win for you <3
■ Proxies are allowed! Though you MUST make 2 different posts one for you, and one for the other person.
■ Do not post before "GO" unless stated otherwise.
■ If you do not want a specific faepi, put "reroll" down. I'm not offended.
■ More rules may be added if necessary.

■ ■ Previews! ■ ■
1. User Image

2. User Image

3. User Image

■ ■ Posting Code ■ ■
Do note this posting code is only for flaffles.
[size=16][color=#805817]"I'm Gunna Be Chief One Day![/size][/color]
[b]Prefs:[/b]
[b]Proxy:[/b] y/n (if yes, put down the full name of the person you are proxing for)
[b]Faepi belong to the social/political organization known as a what:[/b] (Find it on the first page!)

■ ■ Who Has Won This Month?! ■ ■
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:13 am
■ ■ Faepi Customs ■ ■

■ You may only win one custom slot per month for faepi.
■ Light edits are only allowed when I say they are available.
■ You cannot proxy enter for others when it comes to customs. You can gift your custom away to someone though if it is specified.
■ TBD or unsure yets are fine on names and specs.
■ Custom wins will alter between rolling and CCing.
■ Do not be a spoil sport if you do not win a custom (or sales for that matter).
■ Do not post your custom form before I have a post saying they are open, and what I have available (like if edits are open or not).
■ I will choose specialties for you, but you ABSOLUTELY CAN NOT BE UPSET ABOUT IT IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT! You've been warned.
■ Racial Trade? PM me about it. Don't be offended if I say no though. Some races I don't like, or sometimes I'm just too busy.
■ More rules can be added depending on need for them.

■ ■ What Li Likes... ■ ■
■ Since sometimes I will CC, here's some stuff you may want to know about me!
■ I'm not fond of a full form of CC. Give me something to work with and I'm more inclined to work with you.
■ I LOVE.LOVE.LOVE. stripes and natural themes.
■ I love makeup on boys (waitwhat?!)
■ I love makeup in general. (I'm super fab, what can I say...)
■ I love pastels.
■ I love contrasting colors.
■ I love ANTHROPOLOGYYYYY (The field of study, not the store!.....though...I do love that store too >> )
■ I love visual references.
■ I do not like clutter. Full bones is one thing, but saying you want swirls, stars and a rainbow makes me cry.
■ I don't like too many different colors. I.E Color puke.
■ I love feather edits and piercings.
■ I love when I can tell you're really trying to keep with the faepi theme of a chiefdom and their roots of being okapi inspired.
■ I loathe landscape colored pets. Ex. there's a painting essentially of a sunset or a tree or mountains or what the hell these are not paintings on walls!

■ ■ Monthly Winners ■ ■

■ ■ Custom Forms ■ ■

[b]Name of Faepi:[/b]
[b]Gender of Faepi:[/b]
[b]Spec of Faepi:[/b]
[b]Alignment of Faepi:[/b]

[b]Body Color:[/b]
[b]Patterns and or markings:[/b]
[b]Eye Color:[/b]
[b]Hair Color:[/b]
[b]Hooves, Horns, Nails Color:[/b] (If different, list them like "Hooves:Green, Nails: Pink, ect)
[b]Clothing Color:[/b]
[b]I <3 You or no I <3 You on hand:[/b]
[b]Accessory Color:[/b] (If different, list them like the hooves, horns, ect above)
[b]References:[/b] (LINKS ONLY! NO IMAGES PLEASE!)
[b]Notes:[/b]

Akira-Kisho
Crew

Shameless Man-Lover

Akira-Kisho
Crew

Shameless Man-Lover

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:23 am
■ ■ Faepi Certing ■ ■
[img]*linkhere*[/img]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Spec:[/b]
[b]Alignment:[/b]

■ ■ Li's Work List ■ ■

For April
0/2 || Freebies
3/6 || Sales
0/6 || Customs

For March
1/2 || Freebies
lysia //
0/6 || Sales
0/6 || Customs

For February:
2/2 || Freebies
icy || Chin

6/6 || Sales
5/6 || Customs

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:27 am
■ ■ Thank Yous ■ ■

■ Meeki for sketching the race and for creating Faetasia. Thank you!
■ icy serenade for inking the race. Thank you!
■ Akira-Kisho for templating (he can suck a worm)
■ Ashia Dangereuse for purchasing the race for me! (Should she ever return to gaia, she would be co-owner of this beautiful race!)

Akira-Kisho
Crew

Shameless Man-Lover

Akira-Kisho
Crew

Shameless Man-Lover

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:29 am
■ ■ Reserved ■ ■  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:32 am
■ ■ Reserved ■ ■  

Akira-Kisho
Crew