User ImageUser ImageUser Image

That I get my FASA money!!! I'm gonna test it first by seeing if I can pay for my phone bill with it. For some reason though I still am not convinced that it is just like any other debit card even though it says debit and has the sixteen digits on the front with the exspiration date and such. I don't know.

Plus I feel like I am only going to get back like eight seven bucks! Thanks to my old job for kind of traumatizing me with all those little a** small paychecks! Plus I always feel like when I am excited and looking forward for something to happen I jinx it just by being excited about it and expecting it!

Ugh! I have so many plans for tomorrow and I don't even know how much I am getting back! But I want Applebees! I want to go to Kmart and buy all these cute shirts I saw! I wanna go to Target and buy the Dr. Seeus books!

I WANNA DO EVERYTHING!!!! crying

My mom just went to my sister's house because she is having chest pain and all I can think about is if she is going to bring my niece and nephew with her! I hope she does because I wanna go shopping with my niece! I wanna share my money with someone and have dinner with someone! And it sure as hell is not gonna be my friends! stare

OMG I WANT THAT MONEY SO BADLY!!!!