Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance
Help me please

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crazy_Evil_Mother7

Ferocious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:18 pm
Hi, I need ya'lls help. I have a friend who is a guy and he really wants to be a girl. I am cool with it but he keeps getting all sad cause he can't become one yet. So any advice I can give him.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 6:10 am
The best thing I'd say is continue to pick his brain over what he actually wants.

Is it truly that he wants to have a sex change to become physically "female" or something more? Perhaps less, even?

The best thing you can do is continue to reassure him and keep him optimistic of the future.

Saint Sims
Crew

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

11,865 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200

Shanna66

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:56 am
make sure you are comforting and dont try to make her feel like a man if she really wants to be a woman  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:13 pm
Use pronouns that she is comfortable with, treat her as you would any girl. Do girly things with her if she wants. I am a ftm trans, so female bodied male, and I always feel better after hanging out with the guys and just doing stereotypical guy stuff that makes me feel more masculine.  

Misfit_Sir

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff