Submit

Erotic_Fox

Savage Unicorn

18,425 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:08 pm
Now I totally mean nice person.... however, I was dead wrong. Lil miss "D" (let's give her that nickname shall we?) NEVER IN MY LIFE HAVE I EVER MET SUCH A excuse me. STUPID PERSON! Now, I've met people whom are not bright, but when in class and stuck on a question, THEY ASK FOR HELP! However lil mis D just sat there playing pokemon. Mind you this was a simple elementary algebra course within the college. I actually had lil miss D for two of my classes; that required math course and English. When I first met her in English, she was quiet, so I thought hey why not make her comfortable and chat with her. 1st week, she began to talk a bit, 2nd week, she opened up more, introducing her favorite games (Pokemon and Zelda) and her hobby of sewing actual Pokemon figures by hand (she had the talent for it quite impressive). Yet, by the 3rd week OMG she wouldn't SHUT UP!!!!!! [even the teachers got tired of her talking about Pokemon, her dogs, and Zelda]
Lil miss D's self esteem was very bad.... and I mean it! I tried to cheer her up since I used to have the same poor self esteem myself (I learned that now helping never works =.=)
Her usual quotes that piss me off almost immiedietly are "I know I'm fat" (she then proceeds to eat junk food) sweetie! OMG if you say that and don't feel good about yourself, why not try to change it? IDK watch what you eat?!?! A sweet cinnamon bun is probably a BAD idea for breakfast?!?! so don't say that and then later on proceed to buy more bad food!
OOOHH her one line that just kills me "I know but I'm lazy" GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
---hang on i think this post is huge im going to cut it for a bit----  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:26 pm
--continuation----
So a simple scenario of how she uses that line "I know but I'm lazy".
We sat within the vending machine corners because that spot was warm and away from the cold. I was sitting against the wall and she NOT that far from me. Possibly about 2 sitting people distance from me. She sat approximately 1 sitting person from the trashcan. Every time she finishes her breakfast, she'd throw it into the trashcan from her sitting position on the floor. If she missed, she'd just sit there and pretend like it didn't even matter. Being the clean freak I am, this got me annoyed to the max so I asked her why not get up. As usual the reply was "I'm fat and I know but I'm lazy". I just sat there astounded for a second, I got up and walked to pick up her trash and toss it away. GIRL! THAT TRASHCAN ISN"T FAR FROM YOU!!!!!!!! if you say you're fat then MOVE!!!!
I'm the type of person that doesn't care if you're fat, ugly, pretty, bishie, etc. SERIOUSLY THOUGH! I don't get why she complains that she's fat and then do nothing?!?! What's the point of even telling people that?!?! It certainly doesn't make her feel better does it? Is this some type of reverse psychology that I don't know about?!?!
She F*cking uses the "i'm lazy" line as an excuse as to why she doesn't comb her hair. GIRL you ARE A GIRL!!! If you don't love yourself first, how can someone else love you? AT LEAST take care of how you look! I don't have beef with normal sweaters and jeans up to the ankle, but at least treasure your hair!! She doesn't even bother to use conditioner. Every time i see it, it's a Lion's mane! I won't even ask for make up there's no need, just simply tying up the hair can bring out the inner beauty! Even the little bitty changes to yourself can bring out a better mood and self esteem. In the end she'll change for a few days -get wonderful comments- but then revert back to her gloomy self because her "mom" doesn't allow such things.
She is too "busy" and her "MOM" controls her life. SHE'S OLDER THAN ME, SHE CAN SAY NO to a simple hair do for brighter look, but can't manage to defy her mom by giving her own opinion? I say BULL!!!!!!!!!! stressed
-- i think it's long lol hang on, a bit more ranting and Im done ;3---  

Erotic_Fox

Savage Unicorn

18,425 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Erotic_Fox

Savage Unicorn

18,425 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:39 pm
-continuing-
Any who.. back to the reason why I find her stupid. =.= It's disrespectful for her to not care for the class but hopes to pass with an "A". I do my fair share of participation and helping of my classmates, even the one classmate that had difficulty understanding, asked the teacher for help. Lil miss D, hah didn't bother. She'd sleep in class, play pokemon, or make star origami. Ok I admit, I sleep in class, and do origami to, I'm just as guilty, BUT at least I know what the Hell it is I'm doing in class. On the day of final exams. That morning it was just me and her in the usual place. I was actually finishing up my review packet. SHE HAD NOTHING ON HERS. She then began to ask me how to do the questions... IN NUMERICAL ORDER! I was like HON! the test is today! you know that right?!?!
She's like yeah I know. I sat there confused, did she hope to some how gain magical knowledge of every single thing that was taught in a few hours before the test?? THEN THE FINAL BLOW DID IT. I CAN NOT BELIEVED SHE EVEN ASKED ME THIS QUESTION: "Can you please help me? I don't understand this page" (hah normal question right?... WRONG!) SHE F*CKING POINTED TO THE ANSWERS IN THE BACK OF THE PACKET AND DARED TO RAISE THAT QUESTION. Because:
2. 35
4. No
......... yes they are questions dear. Now you can officially wallow in your own stupidity. She didn't even bother looking at the questions the entire time, she just wanted me to do all the work by "explaining to her how it's done" so she'd get it over with. Yup that sure is going to help on the FINAL exam.
So you're wondering how she'll take the exam? well i'll continue it in the final post. =.='l'  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:57 pm
-epic climaaaaxxxx!-
She's totally sitting in her seat, humming happily too, looking like she's ready for the test. I'm sitting next to her as well as my other buddy (lets call her S). S and I (lol sorry) well we knew our material and were ready. We didn't mind people cheating off our tests but what we did mind was how to CHEAT! Don't lie peoples you cheated too at least once in your lifetime or more. Our classmates around us had three choices, to either cheat with coordination, to walk out on the exam, or actually try the exam. Half made the choice of leaving. The rest decided to stay with the last two options. You'd be surprised to see lil miss D still there. The test was handed out, teacher was walking around observing the students left. Next thing I know, I hear grunting sounds to my right (where D sat). MY GOD it sounded like constipation at the MAX! It turned out, lil miss D was trying to get my answer to THE FIRST QUESTION OF THE EXAM. If it was the 2nd or 3rd I'd understand. but REALLY? the 1st! after the name!?!? I shook my head and continued my exam and turned it in. Cheating is Bad we all know this, BUT THE F*CK? GRUNTING?? WHY NOT HAVE A HUGE ARROW POINTING TO YOU SAYING CHEATING IN PROCESS RIGHT NOW WITH LIGHT BULBS AND EVERYTHING. SERIOUSLY??
I NEVER THOUGHT IN A MILLION YEARS I'D BE RANTING ON HOW A PERSON CHEATS!
After the exam I didn't see her again until this semester. OY...=.='l' she gave me a doll version of me. S was like..... this is a voodoo doll version of us. lil miss D probably hated me for not allowing her to cheat on the exam but a voodoo doll?!?!?! WOMAN!!!!! THERE IS A LIMIT ON HOW FAR YOU CAN TEST MY PATIENCE!!!! FOR ONCE I WOULDN'T FEEL GUILTY FOR EXPLODING AND HURTING HER FEELINGS.

-wow thanks for listening to my looong rant. if you want you can post your opinion on her below. I totally left out alot about her like how she's super catholic and that she despise gays (again I don't care about that topic), how she view Caucasians as a superior race (yes she's one herself), and that she is racist. (well i guess with this I didn't leave it out at all) -  

Erotic_Fox

Savage Unicorn

18,425 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

angels losing sleep

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:36 am
I think what pisses me off the most about this girl is that she's racist and against gays based on her religion. Ignorance is the worst thing a person can have. That would be the actual reason why I didn't like her.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:01 am
I would almost feel sorry for her. That girl is a disheveled nightmare. At least you...won't be seeing her again? Hopefully not too much.

I also wonder if she has a mental disorder.  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:27 am
Well, makes me glad we're not in the same school. I don't tolerate anybody else's laziness like that. I mean I'm lazy as hell too, but I make a minimal effort at making myself presentable on a day-to-day basis whenever I have to go out.

Is she in college to get a degree or to waste time? That should be a good question to ask her if you two happen to meet again. And that's coming from another lazy college student who at least skims the material for class and does more productive things like clean up after himself. |:  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:28 pm
Blind Blindness
I would almost feel sorry for her. That girl is a disheveled nightmare. At least you...won't be seeing her again? Hopefully not too much.

I also wonder if she has a mental disorder.

oh no, she's perfectly a capable human being just like any regular person without a disorder.
I bumped into today, commented on her hair! For one it was done! (somehow I felt nice due to that effort so I complimented her) little did I know that one compliment got her to stalk me all the way to my class with her chatting about her life (didn't ask but I politely made my escape).  

Erotic_Fox

Savage Unicorn

18,425 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Erotic_Fox

Savage Unicorn

18,425 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:31 pm
Vanek At The Disco
I think what pisses me off the most about this girl is that she's racist and against gays based on her religion. Ignorance is the worst thing a person can have. That would be the actual reason why I didn't like her.

I agree with that, though I keep saying to myself she's just human, and we make mistakes. ok alot of them. And that someday she'll idk take a change? I hope it's soon though  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:39 pm
Jin the Shadow Wolf
Well, makes me glad we're not in the same school. I don't tolerate anybody else's laziness like that. I mean I'm lazy as hell too, but I make a minimal effort at making myself presentable on a day-to-day basis whenever I have to go out.

Is she in college to get a degree or to waste time? That should be a good question to ask her if you two happen to meet again. And that's coming from another lazy college student who at least skims the material for class and does more productive things like clean up after himself. |:

lol she'll ignore that question and start talking about her daily life so far. (which she did after I complimented her on the rare day that she fixed her hair). interesting. I'm hoping that, that rare hair day is the effort someone else decided to coach her into being brighter. If it is, they shall soon learn. ><'l'  

Erotic_Fox

Savage Unicorn

18,425 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:02 pm
iiDark_AngeIz
Jin the Shadow Wolf

lol she'll ignore that question and start talking about her daily life so far. (which she did after I complimented her on the rare day that she fixed her hair). interesting. I'm hoping that, that rare hair day is the effort someone else decided to coach her into being brighter. If it is, they shall soon learn. ><'l'

Heh. Sounds like she's one of those attention seekers too. I would hope that she is learning to change, but she should also learn that she isn't the only person with an existence. Or a personal life, for that matter. You think you should try to get her talking about things that don't pertain to herself? As long as she doesn't start talking s**t about other people.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:39 pm
Jin the Shadow Wolf

Heh. Sounds like she's one of those attention seekers too. I would hope that she is learning to change, but she should also learn that she isn't the only person with an existence. Or a personal life, for that matter. You think you should try to get her talking about things that don't pertain to herself? As long as she doesn't start talking s**t about other people.

I met her again today...... she had an argument with my asian friend. Apparently she found it quite annoying when some non asian says/ does asian stuff as if mocking. so lil miss D was saying "Manga" in the correct Japanese way. (i guess in my friend's eyes miss D was a wanna be asian. or a "wasian"). I just tried to get my friend to leave so that it wouldn't attract attention. =.='l' then some how Miss D changed the conversation to Pokemon, then to her upcoming trip to L.A. then comparing to a funeral. finally back to pokemon. She was getting on my friend's nerves. There are other ways to get attention, but I don't think this is a wise way to do so. It can be confirmed she won't talk sh*t about people but I can't say about her voodooing behind our backs.. =.='l' That right there is some scary sh*t  

Erotic_Fox

Savage Unicorn

18,425 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:04 am
iiDark_AngeIz
Jin the Shadow Wolf

I met her again today...... she had an argument with my asian friend. Apparently she found it quite annoying when some non asian says/ does asian stuff as if mocking. so lil miss D was saying "Manga" in the correct Japanese way. (i guess in my friend's eyes miss D was a wanna be asian. or a "wasian"). I just tried to get my friend to leave so that it wouldn't attract attention. =.='l' then some how Miss D changed the conversation to Pokemon, then to her upcoming trip to L.A. then comparing to a funeral. finally back to pokemon. She was getting on my friend's nerves. There are other ways to get attention, but I don't think this is a wise way to do so. It can be confirmed she won't talk sh*t about people but I can't say about her voodooing behind our backs.. =.='l' That right there is some scary sh*t

I think by now, she might've reached a point where I would've just walked away and left her standing there if I were in your shoes, honestly.
Points of view about other cultures change, and there's a hell of a lot more of a difference to be growing up and living a culture than to be taught about it and observing that culture. And of course, not everybody feels the same about "interpretations" of cultural habits and such. It's kinda like the way a religious joke told to an audience isn't going to have the exact same reaction from every single person who heard it; some would be insulted, some would be amused, and some wouldn't think much of it. Like for me, I can tolerate some ethnic or culture jokes, but that would depends on the tone of the delivery, as well as the person in question. And if somebody tries to correct us when they think we're doing something wrong in regards to our own culture when he or she is obviously not from ours, then it gets kinda awkward.
And yeah, it does get really awkward when somebody of your own culture questions your habits and actions that don't seem to fit with the group's. I get it from both sides of my family every time. |:

I think the term you meant to use was "Wapanese." Because I take "Wasian" as more of a general term for no particular Asian-ethnic group in particular, but just the entire thing as a collective. And because manga and Pokemon are mostly related to Japan in particular.

On a random note, is your Asian friend Japanese or some other Asian? 'Cuz I would find it rude to be lectured at about not being Japanese enough if I'm not Japanese myself.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 4:30 pm
Jin the Shadow Wolf

I think by now, she might've reached a point where I would've just walked away and left her standing there if I were in your shoes, honestly.
Points of view about other cultures change, and there's a hell of a lot more of a difference to be growing up and living a culture than to be taught about it and observing that culture. And of course, not everybody feels the same about "interpretations" of cultural habits and such. It's kinda like the way a religious joke told to an audience isn't going to have the exact same reaction from every single person who heard it; some would be insulted, some would be amused, and some wouldn't think much of it. Like for me, I can tolerate some ethnic or culture jokes, but that would depends on the tone of the delivery, as well as the person in question. And if somebody tries to correct us when they think we're doing something wrong in regards to our own culture when he or she is obviously not from ours, then it gets kinda awkward.
And yeah, it does get really awkward when somebody of your own culture questions your habits and actions that don't seem to fit with the group's. I get it from both sides of my family every time. |:

I think the term you meant to use was "Wapanese." Because I take "Wasian" as more of a general term for no particular Asian-ethnic group in particular, but just the entire thing as a collective. And because manga and Pokemon are mostly related to Japan in particular.

On a random note, is your Asian friend Japanese or some other Asian? 'Cuz I would find it rude to be lectured at about not being Japanese enough if I'm not Japanese myself.

lol ok "Wapanese" XD She is part Japanese yes. But on some note, I do find people of a different race coming up to me personally trying to act asian a bit rude. Frankly I may not be Japanese, but its still offensive according to my Japanese class. (Japanese people are very prideful ><). Sure in the business world Wapanese people are walking money but that's a different matter. From what I've learned, the Japanese stick very close to their traditions and foreigners are sometimes looked down upon such as (most of the onsens/hots springs in Japan are off limits to foreigners- only those that wish to do business, allow it). I do agree with you about the tone of voice though. If it were a joke I'd be ok, but if it were actually the "wanna be" or the "mocking" tone I'd rather leave. Little miss D used the wanna be tone which pissed off my friend. D even tried to correct my friend. I guess to my friend it doesn't matter if it's right or wrong, she just despises wanna be's. there's just too much of a debate for the actual topic itself and the wanna be's. (it's never ending and i hear it everyday =~='l')  

Erotic_Fox

Savage Unicorn

18,425 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

JamesWN

Invisible Hunter

13,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:40 am
Guess I should be glad I don't really interact with anyone else in my classes. Group assignments make me cringe as it is.  
OH MY GOD...[[Rant Forum]]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff