5%  [ 4 ]
Kalona
7%
 7%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 71

slimycrow

Original Codger

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:52 pm
Hey guys! In response to your suggestion for more Cerynei antlers, I thought it'd be nice if all of the available options had an image XD Here are the antlers we currently have. If you still feel like there should be more, please edit your suggestions with new ideas : )

User Image

I will work on going through the customs thread for other missing templates over the next few days when I need a coloring break <3  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 3:49 pm
Breed: Kirin
What would you like to see added: More styles for their horns/scales/tails!
Reason: I can say right now that I adore Kirins like whoa. They are an amazing breed which doesn't get enough love. One of the things I've noticed is though they recently got a alt style it's just...lacking. It would be lovely to have more different horn styles than the three we have now.

What would you like to see added: More default styles for their scales.
Reason: I know on my own account I wouldn't custom in a male kirin just because I dislike the scales on them. They seem too thick or pointy. I'm sure it's the same way for someone else with the female style. There don't have to be a ton of styles but being able to choose from little/big/pointy/round would be lovely!

What would you like to see added: More tails.
Reason: And the tails. xD' Pretty straight forward. Though their tails are lovely right now being able to pick and choose would be lovely. So many things could be done with them. Such as a straight, wrapped around the leg, pointed up, ect!  

Pollack

Fashionable Mage

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 3:59 pm
Breed: Cerynei
What would you like to see added: BIGGER antlers
Reason: I dunno, the templates available are fine...they just seem so small. I would like to see something more dramatic... more proportional to actual deer.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 4:22 pm
What would you like to see added: Antlers
Reason: Big reindeer/caribou style antlers for male AND female lines. Maybe some moose antlers too o 3o~  

Mameha Otome

Eloquent Explorer

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 6:30 pm
Breed: Everyone
Existing edit/template you feel should be updated: STOCK HAIR.
Reason: Seriously. Some of the stock hair templates are just terrible. I'm sorry, but they are and it has nothing to do with the skill of colourists I think it's because they're quite old and the style of art is .. poor compared to the current level of Soquili. They should be updated to reflect the current standard in soquili, I think. A few new styles would be nice; CURLS? PLEASE? I think an update to stock hair would get unedits some more love. I know I don't go for unedited hair specifically because there's maybe 1 or 2 templates I like.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:58 pm

Existing edit/template you feel should be updated: The hooves
Reason: I think the hooves on the Cerynei need a bit of... Fixing. They look like they broke and healed forward of where they SHOULD be, so maybe just shifting them backward a bit on the templates... They're literally THE most forward-pointing hooves on any Soquili breed, big and small, and compared to the rest it's a bit awkward.

- Taken from Andranis

Breed: Wind/Angeni
What would you like to see added: Wings
Reason: I would like to see more wing options where more of the body, including the rump can be seen. IMO the two choices of Angeni are either sparse/loose feathered wings or OMGFLUFFFY. Idk if a maybe more relaxed or even a closed wing version of this could be added? Likewise maybe an 'upward' style for winds could be added.

What would you like to see added: BIGGER antlers
Reason: I dunno, the templates available are fine...they just seem so small. I would like to see something more dramatic... more proportional to actual deer.

- Taken from Kamiki

Ktns

Lunatic

LadyKirin

Playful Reveler

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:43 am
What would you like to see added: Quilin inspired templated options such as the short or long fluffy tails, whiskers and whispies.
Reason: Would be nice for the full sized kirin to have some of the more traditional mythological kirin touches in an unedited template that the quilin subbreed now has available.

What would you like to see added: More horn options.
Reason: Traditional kirin often have two side by side almost antler like or draconic horns, would be nice to have that or other variations as templated options.

Breed: Flutter
What would you like to see added: A greater variety of wing templates such as fantasy, faerie or dragonfly
Reason: LydaLynn's wonderful variety of wing templates for the plushies were inspiring. We saw lots of plushies with more 'faerie-like' flutter wings. It would be nice to have at least a few of those style of flutter wings available as templates.

Breed: Wind
What would you like to see added: As a bunch of others have requested, upright wings similar to the top angeni wings or even a variation on or slight adjustment to the dove type wings that would allow for the rump to be visible
Reason: There are many MLP fans - myself included - who would LOVE to have their OC winged MLP customed, but would like to be able to see the cutie mark on the rump.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:18 pm
Breed: Unicorn
What would you like to see added: Unicorn beard tuft.
Reason: The old unicorn beard isn't on the template right now, and last I heard it was because it was being updated, I don't know if it still is though. Would love to see these come back, they're so cute -- maybe even one or two alts, fluffier and bigger. biggrin

Breed: All familiars... is that ok to post this in there too?
What would you like to see added: Facial expressions.
Reason: I'd love to see some alt facial expressions just because so many of them are all... cute and happy. Which is fine, they're adorable, but it's weird when, for example, someone might want a bear, but a not nice one, paired with a kalona or something. XD I was just thinking it'd be nice to to have a 'good' facial expression option and an 'evil' facial expression option without needing to have them edited every time.  

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:23 pm
Breed: Skinwalkers
Existing edit/template you feel should be updated: The coyote/wolf/fox skinwalker template.
Reason: It's just so different from all the others with the legs tied together in the front and the face part of the pelt not mask-like, like the others. As much as I love wolves, I prefer the other animal pelts for this reason.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:19 pm

Reason: Going with LOL here, some of the older templates look really, well, old. Having better and MORE stock hair templates might invigorate some life/desire into unediteds.

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:42 am
Breed: Mer
What would you like to see added: More stock hair!
Reason: There's only ONE style. One. It puts people off mers so much :< they're one of the least popular breeds, and I love them. It makes me sad to see so little variation in them.

What would you like to see added: More antlers
Reason: Even with slimy's post, most of those are fairly small. For examples: Elk have huge antlers, these would be AWESOME to see. Long, thin antlers like on this here Cheetal. Moose-style antlers would be fun, they're quite different from the rest. Also, maybe some antelope-style antlers would be cool? They're not the standard pronged versions, but look more like horns: Bontebok, Hertebeest, Wildebeest or the Blackbuck (a personal favourite of mine).

Breed: ALL Usdia
What would you like to see added: Different body shapes
Reason: Something similar to the draft/warhorse styles but for the minis would be nice! <3 Maybe a fluffier, fatter one? You get the idea ^.^

Breed: Mers/Seathis
What would you like to see added: Different body shapes
Reason: There's no variation in these templates (seathis are a bit better now, but still). It would be nice to see more body shapes, similar to the draft/warhorse ones for normal Soq!

What would you like to see added: Whiskers!
Reason: Dragon-style whiskers would be awesome. For some reason, they're considered a mutant trait Dx But they look so amazing and match with the species really well.

Breed: ALL MINI SPECIES & MER & SEATHI
What would you like to see added: Elder forms
Reason: Would seriously encourage RP, and is a great thing to have. After all, why would the spirits favour only large Soq? I think a lot of people don't like RPing mini/aquatic species because they feel like they're a bit of a dead end, this would surely help.

Breed: Uni
What would you like to see added: Beards!
Reason: I miss their little fuzzy beards. Where did they poof to? They were awesome.

What would you like to see added: More variation in tails
Reason: This breed is lovely, but there aren't many options for them. I can understand that the horn is pretty standard, but maybe some more types of tails would be fun? Different positions, slightly different ideas/designs etc... Maybe some that are more fluffy and have a bit point like a lion's tail, and some that are more like a cat's tail?

What would you like to see added: More variation
Reason: If you look at pictures on the internet, there's a lot more variation to kirin x3 Some have two horns: [x]. Some are way fluffier. They're supposed to be very in-tune with nature, maybe some more earthy edits? And maybe some whisps like the Quilin have. That said, the alternate kirins look AMAZING.

Breed: Flutters
What would you like to see added: Dragonfly/damselfly wings
Reason: These would be amazing. E.g. [x], [x], [x]

Breed: Usdias
What would you like to see added: The mini species mind talked about that was shaman-like, as an alternative to skinwalkers for minis
Reason: These would be AWESOME. Enough said.

Breed: Mer/Seathi
What would you like to see added: Some skinwalker-like thing
Reason: They're kind of majorly missing out on all the fun that land-walking species get. Some more love for them would be nice. Maybe they could turn into aquatic-only species? You know it'd be fun.

What would you like to see added: The male owl? Also more options
Reason: To my knowledge, it never got added :/ More templates are also always nicer... More species and such that our Soq could become x3

Existing edit/template you feel should be updated: Hooves
Reason: They look awkward and clunky :/

Breed: Wind
Existing edit/template you feel should be updated: Original Wings
Reason: The back wing doesn't look like it's placed quite right.

Existing edit/template you feel should be updated: Fox/Coyote/Wolf Pelts
Reason: The muzzle bit looks rather off. The paws are far too small considering the size of the pelt. It would also be nice to see 3 separate pelts for each of these i.e. one for wolves, one for coyotes and one for foxes.

Breed: All full-sized Soq
Existing edit/template you feel should be updated: Stock hair
Reason: This has been mentioned, and I would like to second it. Some of the older styles really stand out.

Also, when will the tiki items become available? :/ They haven't been released for purchasing.

On a side note, it would be nice, for seathi/nixie crosses and mer/kelpi crosses, to be able to actually see what the options for edits are, because there is no way to see them currently e.g. for the purpose of customs.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:27 am
I second pretty much everything that's been said thus far to start.

Breed: Flutter
What would you like to see added: Antennae
Reason: The breed is supposed to have them. It was the design from the start, but it wasn't part of the template becuase they're pretty simple. But because there are no templates for them and having a flutter with antennae suddenly makes it edited, and when people make them for FS they dont think about them, MOST flutters no longer have them.
But it's a cute edit that can add to the breed beyond just a set of wings. Something to pass down to kids to be a nod to flutter ancestry. Fluffy moth antennae? Small butterfly antennae, etc.  

Sabin Duvert

Winter Trash

Andranis
Crew

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:51 am
Breed: All breeds
Existing edit/template you feel should be updated: Older stock hairs
Reason: As others have said, some of the older stock hairs appear rather dated now, as mentioned by others. Perhaps just tweak them a little? smile

What would you like to see added: Some more stock horns
Reason: I've seen a number of custom and breeding Unicorns with non-standard horns, so maybe add a couple more choices? smile I know that there's the curved unicorn horn in somewhat-popular depictions, plus to go back to the MLP, the short little MLP-stye horns

What would you like to see added: Sealwalkers for Kelpies and Mers?
Reason: So a while ago, someone got a seal walker... Which is actually pretty cool! And there IS a mythyical creature that's very seal-like... And would perfectly fit to Mers and Kelpies! The Selkie! Though obviously without shedding the seal skin... xD  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:02 pm
Kamiki

Reason: Going with LOL here, some of the older templates look really, well, old. Having better and MORE stock hair templates might invigorate some life/desire into unediteds.

Agree 100%.

Breed: Mer
What would you like to see added: Hair/Fin/Tail templates
Reason: Love the mers, but would definitely like to see more hair for them, more fin options and perhaps a different kind of tail (like the new kelpi breeds)  

Moxxiie

Moxxiie

Crew

Questionable Explorer

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:58 pm
Andranis
What would you like to see added: Sealwalkers for Kelpies and Mers?
Reason: So a while ago, someone got a seal walker... Which is actually pretty cool! And there IS a mythyical creature that's very seal-like... And would perfectly fit to Mers and Kelpies! The Selkie! Though obviously without shedding the seal skin... xD

This. So much this. I mentioned something like it in my mega-post above, but this. Please. This.

Feedback Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff