Kalona
7%
 7%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 71

Malis Vitterfolk
Crew

Familiar Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:30 pm
There are two more flutter wing templates available, we just have not updated the customs thread:
User Image User Image

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:29 pm
Breed: Cerynei
Existing edit/template you feel should be updated:
*More horn options for both males AND females - there are breeds of deer (or creatures like that) where the females have horns as well. I know they're based off of deer, but it would be great to have like... impala, moose, gazelle type options for horns as well.
*Possibly thinner legs and smaller hooves to make them look a little more deer-like? Possibly a thinner or smaller body? Deer are pretty slim and graceful...
Reason: Right now the Cerynei traits are pretty limited.

Breed: All
Existing edit/template you feel should be updated: I would love to see a "slim" or "delicate" body type for them. The warhorses are great, I would love to see something like that but in the opposite direction.
Reason: There are lots of different sizes in real life, would love to see that reflected in Soquili  

Kirowyn Love

Eloquent Raider

14,650 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Streaker 200

Andranis
Crew

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 5:17 pm
Kirowyn Love
Existing edit/template you feel should be updated: I would love to see a "slim" or "delicate" body type for them. The warhorses are great, I would love to see something like that but in the opposite direction.
Reason: There are lots of different sizes in real life, would love to see that reflected in Soquili

Ooh, I second this ~

Also, I love that second Flutter boy's wings o3o ~  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:26 am
Existing edit/template you feel should be updated: Examples pages.
Reason: I know it's a lot of work to update those things, but I think there are a lot of new templates that aren't in the customs thread that would be nice to see when we're looking at custom information.

What would you like to see added: Windblown hair options
Reason: I'd love to see more mane/tail options in general, but in particular I'd like to see more windblown hair options. Long and short.

Breed: Flutter
What would you like to see added: Wings
Reason: I am happy to see there are two other options beyond what is currently illustrated in the customs section, but I would love more - particularly large and sweeping wings would be nice.

I'm going to agree with the requests for more horn options for various breeds, and for anther/antenna options for flutters. I will also agree with a request for a 'slim' body type and for a 'draft' or 'fluffy' version of the minis.

Thank you for asking our thoughts and taking them into consideration.  

LydaLynn

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:20 am
Breed: Mers/Seathis
What would you like to see added: GILLS
Reason: It just struck me that these guys have no visible way of being able to breathe underwater. Surely they must have gills? xD  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:58 pm
What would you like to see added: Not-smiling basic expression
Reason: With the exception of Kalonas (and Kelpies?) all Soquili are smiling and happy-looking unless they are edited. It might be nice to have a 'neutral' expression, or an option for an angrier expression that didn't have to be a specific species. Just the mouth and maybe eyes, moving ears should probably still be an actual edit, but to have an option for a Soquili to look not friendly/happy on their cert would be nice.  

FallenThroughMidnight

Questionable Conversationalist

CheshireKttty

Magical Cat

13,600 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:15 pm
I don't think I've posted one of these yet but -

Breed: ALL
Existing edit/template you feel should be updated: Hair templates
Reason: I feel that the old mane and tail templates are out of date. The shading on a few could be updated to look better and be more desirable. Maybe if a few more templated hair choices were added as well? It might make unedited ponies more appealing.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:15 pm
Breed: All (including Mers!)
What would you like to see added: Hairstyles!
Reason: I'm a fan of unedited pets in general and I remember nothing but excitement when the long braid was introduced ( I believe that was Sabin, thank you Sabin! If not, thank you someone else! ). That update was two years ago and stock hair's been stagnant since. I know people who seek custom hair for no reason besides the current hair not being sufficient.

And since I'm rather tired and my filter's off I'll say this:
I would like the option to allow the hair I buy in customs to be made into stock.
How I assume it would work:
At the time of purchase, buyer decides if they would want their custom's hair to enter stock rotation, let's artist know in their form.
Artist decides if they want to make a reusable template from the hair. (Deciding not to would be for style reasons or the artist just not wanting to do that particular sort of work).
Whoever makes these sorts decisions decides if the hair is the sort of thing they want entered into the new stock. This could be before, during, or after the artist templated the hair.
Why I would pay for something anyone could use:
First off, I don't collect pets to have myself some special snowflakes ( I don't think badly of those who do ), and the thought of my pets sharing lines with others doesn't bother me in the least. I can't be the only one. If I'm already buying hair it's because the ones that exist just aren't right. Otherwise I would use them.
Second, IF my hairstyle was picked then that would mean I could try for unedited breeding slots and have a chance at my hair passing down to my offspring. Hey, Cool! Breeding slots are cheap, don't mind at all if my breeder needs to do less work.

The first major downside I see ( and there are likely more, too tired to fret more than this ) is that if we wanted to keep genders even (same styles for males and females) two hair styles would need to be completed rather than one.

Gonna assume I'm tired an dumb and leave this as is. If anyone wants to discuss this then feel free to copy paste or type out your own ideas to a new thread. Or something. (sorry).  

one over three

Feline Cat

Ktns

Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:23 pm

I just wanted to say thank you for all of your guy's continued feedback!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 3:31 pm
Breed: Winged full-size breeds
What would you like to see added: Non-mutant custom wings, WITHIN REASON
Reason: I was thinking at one point today, in admitted sleep deprivation(3 1/2 hours of sleep due to a kitten), when it occured to me... We can get custom Flutter wings, we can get custom tails as long as they fit the breed(Say, custom lion tail for a Unicorn, custom Kelpi tails, spade tails for Kalonas) and don't violate the "One tail" rule, we can also get custom horns and antlers for horned and antlered breeds, so long as they fit the species. But the one thing we can't get custom... Is wings. Even within reason of the breed, custom wings are considered a mutation. My proposal for an addition is the option to get custom wings for Winds, Kalonas, etc... At the colorists' discretion. Like how some will or won't do clothing, if they so feel like it they could offer the opportunity for custom wings.... And if the customing owner so feels like it, they could always ask that the colorist make those wings available to the rest of the shop. Because... I dunno, it seems kind of silly that custom wings, beyond Flutter wings, would require a mutant slot, where as custom tails and horns within breed specifications WOULDN'T.

From Heart; I think the reasoning behind no custom wind wings is because of the work put into it. Like... Detailing in Wind/Kalona wings vs that of horns, tails, and flutter wings (which are virtually 'flat').  

Andranis
Crew

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:01 am
What if colourists could opt-in to do mutant traits on customs occasionally? In response to the wings post above ^.^

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:13 am
Breed: Winged full-size breeds (feathered)
What would you like to see added: A selection of "wing types"
Reason: As a possible alternative to mutant/custom wings, I'd love to see more poses and/or types of feathered wings. Softer dove or owl like wings would be great (I know there is a "dove" style already but I don't think they look like dove wings...) as well as other "wings up" poses that don't cover so much of the body.

Additionally, I think they should be able to be used by any feathered winged races (winds and hippogriffs currently). Basically, having a section of "feathered wing types" kind of like "stock hairstyles" that either winds or hippogriffs could choose from.

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

CheshireKttty

Magical Cat

13,600 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:02 pm
I don't agree with having colorists do mutant slots, those are reserved for bribes/special occasions/etc.

It would be nice though to be able to get custom wings within reason but consider them to be 'heavy' or 'Extreme' edits. To be honest, I don't see custom wings being more work than a full fledged Extreme Edit Cosplay. Of course allowing the colorists to opt out of doing custom wings would be another option. (for those who aren't comfortable.)

While I do appreciate the newer wings that have been created, it would be nice to see more 'unedited' wing templates available.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:58 pm
Maybe just have custom wings for any breed (including flutters) be a flat cost and outside of the other edits - and then only if colorists are willing to do them.
Could even make it something to assure it makes it worth the colorist's time, like a million gold.  

Sabin Duvert

Winter Trash

Ktns

Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:01 am
ATheart

Phail Ninja

CheshireKttty

Sabin Duvert

Just as a reminder from earlier, it would help if staff would follow this too please c: I got the okay to post this thread from Mind and is an open forum for *any* suggestions from people without fear of having to feel like they are being shot down or brushed aside. It is counter productive if certain ideas are singled out and 'corrected' and others arent, especially from non official staff posts. Every idea and person here should be given the same respect and open minded treatment. Even if certain ideas dont come into being, thats okay! But singling out people, again, is counter productive to what this thread is about. Thanks!

Ktns
Also, just reining this back in, please keep all posts in the form of well... forms. This isnt a discussion on what should or shouldnt be allowed or mixed, or agreeing or disagreeing. This is simply a gathering of information.

If you have ideas of mixing current templates etc, please create a separate thread, thanks!

Quote:
Whereas this isnt exactly a suggest thread, this is more of a feedback thread of what people would like to see updated from the *existing* available templates. Also, this isnt really a thread to 'disagree' in, just more of a place to gather information.

EDIT: This thread is not a place to have to defend your ideas or technicalities that would otherwise be up to the staff, or for people to say why they dont like it. This is for the colorists to decide. Again if you agree and want to see something the same or similar to someone elses posts, just post the same c:

Please keep chatter or other things in another thread. heart

Feedback Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces