CheshireKttty

Magical Cat

13,600 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:15 am
Breed: Wind
What would you like to see added: More wing templates. Possibly adding custom wings to customs. Let colorists decide if they want them to do them or not.
Reason: More wing options would be nice. But please don't allow mutants in customs. This defeats the purpose.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:41 pm
Breed: Unicorn
What would you like to see added: A diffident style of tail?

Reason: I like the current one, but in my head I had always envisioned they would look like this
X
x(note lines belong to VFS, i only added hair n tail)
X
long and skinny (not like the thick suti tail), with the hair long and at most going half way up the tail.  

Elf Princess Flannery

Skilled Worker

11,700 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Generous 100

pinkdog

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:43 pm
LOLTERNATIVE
Breed: Everyone
Existing edit/template you feel should be updated: STOCK HAIR.
Reason: Seriously. Some of the stock hair templates are just terrible. I'm sorry, but they are and it has nothing to do with the skill of colourists I think it's because they're quite old and the style of art is .. poor compared to the current level of Soquili. They should be updated to reflect the current standard in soquili, I think. A few new styles would be nice; CURLS? PLEASE? I think an update to stock hair would get unedits some more love. I know I don't go for unedited hair specifically because there's maybe 1 or 2 templates I like.
x2  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:03 am
pinkdog
LOLTERNATIVE
Reason: Seriously. Some of the stock hair templates are just terrible. I'm sorry, but they are and it has nothing to do with the skill of colourists I think it's because they're quite old and the style of art is .. poor compared to the current level of Soquili. They should be updated to reflect the current standard in soquili, I think. A few new styles would be nice; CURLS? PLEASE? I think an update to stock hair would get unedits some more love. I know I don't go for unedited hair specifically because there's maybe 1 or 2 templates I like.
x2

x3  

Sabin Duvert

Winter Trash

Andranis
Crew

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 5:51 pm
Breed: Wind
What would you like to see added: Some form of owl wings, spread OR folded, both work ~
Reason: Well, we have generic wings, eagle wings, heron wings... Why not soft and fluffy owl wings?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 6:57 pm
Sabin Duvert
pinkdog
LOLTERNATIVE
x2

x3

x4  

Malomy

Merry Bunny

16,600 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

Andranis
Crew

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 8:39 pm
Breed: Usdia(All varieties)
What would you like to see added: Forever Foal Mane/Tail templates
Reason: The full-size and Seathie Soquili have the Forever Foal manes and tails, why not the Usdia? smile It IS a cute little set of hair!  
Feedback Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff