Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)
Digi-Sentai Digikaigers! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:36 pm
User Image
Long time ago the world was at the mercy of evil beings bent on taking over the Earth. The people were at their mercy until a group of warriors appeared to take them down. These group were known as Digi Sentai: Digikaigers. Their powers were passed down from generation to generation and now they have reached three unlikely heroes. Will these 3 be able to defeat the mighty Grimmon? Lets find out!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:38 pm
User Image
Digikaiger Red
An Agumon who knew of his fate to become a Digikaiger from the start. He trained his heart and body for the day he would fight Grimmon's army. On his way to his training dojo he encounters an army of Arukenimon. He transforms into Digikaiger Red {ShineGreymon} and goes on to fight. His special ability being strength allows him to deal with the enemies which much ease. As he fights an elite monster appears. It is Argomon [Mega].

Randomize a number from 1 to 1000 and get a number that is higher than 700. Once that is completed send an rp as to how he manages to defeat or fend off the enemy elite and the minions. Remember to also send a link to the post where you got higher than 700.

Deadline: February 27

Shadow of Miracles

Congratulation for making an epic battle scene using DigiKaiger Red. Nice touch adding your RPC into it

User Image

http://i1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc461/nmch1995/Digimon Gaia/Art For Other People/Contest Digimon Art/ShadowofMiracles_AgumonDS_zps4e2b47c4.png

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:40 pm
User Image
Digikaiger Blue
A Gaomon who is extremely intelligent. He is quick on his feet and is extremely good at making split second decisions. A high class searcher and a top notch solver there is no problems which he can't solve. As he goes along he discovers a bunch of clues on his way. Figuring out that there is a plot going on the detective inside him goes off to find the answers. His special ability is psychometry. He transforms into Digikaiger Blue {MirageGaogamon}.

Search the guild for this tektek avatar and once you find it PM me the location. After that I will give you a few riddles for you to answer. They won't necessarily be on digimon. To win you must get all the riddles correct and you may have multiple attempts.

User Image

Orre Champion Monty

Congratulations. You were able to find the tektek and answer all the riddles correctly first

User Image

http://i1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc461/nmch1995/Digimon Gaia/Art For Other People/Contest Digimon Art/OrreChampionMonty_Gaomon_zpsbfccd404.png

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:42 pm
User Image
Digikaiger Pink
A Lalamon who was a simple high school student. She really had no clue on what it was she was supposed to become until the day she returned home and found her parents badly injured. She was then told everything about what she must do. Now she must search for the others so that they may rise up to defeat Grimmon. She transforms into Digikaiger Pink {Rosemon}. Her special ability is healing.

Search the guild for sprites of super sentai. There are a total of 5 of them in total. Each of them will have a sentence describing a specific digimon. You must figure out which digimon is being referred to in the sentence. Remember to send me the locations as well as the digimon which is being referred to in the said location.

X Kaos X

Congratulations. You are the first one to find all the sprites in the guilds and guessed them all correctly

User Image

http://i1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc461/nmch1995/Digimon Gaia/Art For Other People/Contest Digimon Art/XKaosX_Lalamon_zps80f19a39.png

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:43 pm
User Image
Minions
The minions of the big boss are the arachnid digimon known as Arukenimon. Keeping themselves hidden as humanoids they can easily blend into society making the civilian digimon think they are just some unknown digimon until the time comes where they will reveal their arachnid forms and go on a rampage killing anyone around the area that is until the rangers stop them. Suddenly the three Digikaigers appear.

Help the Digikaigers transform (henshin) by sending me a PM describing what they do for their transformation sequence to turn into the Digikaigers.

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Congratulations on making the best transformation sequence though note to you but Power Rangers/Super Sentai never say henshin xd Thats what Kamen Riders say xd

User Image
http://i1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc461/nmch1995/Digimon Gaia/Art For Other People/Contest Digimon Art/Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX_Arukenimon_zpsc71a44cd.png

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:44 pm
User Image
Leader
The big boss of the invasion in this generation. A powerful digimon who has the strength to defeat the rangers even in their ultimate forms. He is a skilled adversary who refuses to retreat and leaves no survivors. Anyone in the area will be killed by him regardless of their status. He is all in all a merciless digimon who wants to destroy the world. The Digikaigers have arrived and its time to end this all. They all activate their ultimate forms {Burst Mode} which they had received from doing massive training and now aim to destroy the evil monster.

It is time to fight back and defeat the enemy. First you must roll 10 100 sided die and get a number above 750 to assist Digikaiger Red in using his strength to damage Grimmon. After that you must roll 10 100 sided die and get below 250 to help Digikaiger Pink in healing her allies and self when injured. Finally you must make it that one whole page is filled with just your posts (Quick Reply Is Allowed) to help Digikaiger Blue use his speed and intelligence against Grimmon.

Sinnoh Champion John

Next time.....Please send me the links via PM cause as I said in the other quote to you.....Gaia no likey you and no send me a notification on your quote

User Image

http://i1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc461/nmch1995/Digimon Gaia/Art For Other People/Contest Digimon Art/SinnohChampionJohn_Grimmon_zps207b1ef3.png

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:46 pm
Extra Task - If You've Won Something Already Can't Win Him
User Image
Megazord
As the boss was defeated he transformed into his final form and became enlarged. The rangers watched and then called on their Megazord to fight to defeat the enemy.

The task is simple. You must roll 20 10 sided die and get at least 4 consecutive numbers in that roll. (1,2,3,4 | 4,3,2,1). After that you must describe what each of the Digikaiger's Megazord will be based upon and why you say it is.

Ethan Kirito Soul

You win by default since no one else attempted to complete this task
User Image

http://i1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc461/nmch1995/Digimon Gaia/Art For Other People/Contest Digimon Art/EthanKiritoSoul_ShoutmonX3_zpsdd9b968b.png

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:46 pm
Reserved

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:48 pm
Reserved

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:29 pm
Reserved

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor