Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Thriller Ruins (Event Archive)
The Perfect Ending... The Ferris Wheel

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:01 am
Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength,

If there is one thing that Cupimon values the most of his carnival extravaganza, it's his majestic Ferris Wheel. A couples icon that has existed in every mind of every being that has thought about love. Always present whenever there is a carnival, it would be crazy for there to not be one here.

User Image
Tamers and digimon alike have come from far and wide to visit this attraction and it seems only fair that it ends here.
The perfect ending to a nearly perfect day of love.

Due to the nature of these prizes only the winners from the main event portions will be listed here as each of the side event prizes (those from the offer thread) have already been distributed.

For the final portion of this contest, each of the tamers listed below will be required to make a small RP post in which they react to the said situation as sign of them accepting the digimon or items rewarded to them.

-These posts do not have to be big or flashy, just long enough to get the point across and show that you accept it. Humor me by not leaving me to be the only one putting effort into this.
emotion_kirakira

while loving someone deeply gives you courage.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:49 pm
Le Kissing Booth
User Image

After a days worth of kissing whom you would definitely not mark as DTI's most eligible digimon, many figure that a Ferris wheel ride will help get their mind off of that... grueling task. But as two unsuspecting tamers are walking they could hear steps from coming behind. As they turned to see whom was following them, they would notice it to be Numemon (for John Egbert) and Sukamon (for Ethan Kirito). They have a slight blush on their faces as they continue walking towards you.

John Egbert Thor

"Well... well I was thinking, since you're such a wonderful kisser how about..." Its large eyeballs would shift from side to side cautiously. It's eyes are caught by the ferris wheel behind you. "How about a Ferris wheel ride as we talk about... us." (RP your reaction and ride to accept)

Ethan Kirito Soul

"Hey there toots, I know you were trying and all, but you're a reaaaaaally bad kissing." The poop shaped digimon would attempt to drag Ethan towards the Ferris Wheel, "Come on and let me show how you really kiss...." (RP your reaction and ride to accept)  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:51 pm
Swan Lake Paddle Battle
User Image

The Victors of the Paddle Battle find out that they have a little more in common then patience for the other to get their act together, whether a friendship blossomed from this or not, one cannot truly say, but as far as the race went, they displayed skill, patience, and synchronization with each other... as well as a certain soreness that only a a peaceful Ferris wheel ride would alleviate. A flapping of wings alerts the two as they leave the paddle boat attraction.

Two birds appear flapping their wings, one in pink and the other in red. They land in front of the two tamers.

"A pleasure to make your acquaintance. I am Hawkmon and this is my partner, Biyomon." Both would bow. "We noticed you skill out there and figured we'd look you up to congratulate you both."

"As you may not know, both of us are digimon of love and love requires patience and compatibility which you both have or you wouldn't have won. Now the reason we're really here is because we want to join you on your journeys and possibly accompany you ride of the Ferris wheel."

"Unfortunately, all four of us cannot fit in the same cart so you'll both need to decide whom will go with whom."

Christian13000

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

((As you both also won digimon in another area, you'll need to decide whom you'll take over the other.))

Christain:
Hawkmon/Biyomon vs. MarineAngemon

Yume:
Hawkmon/Biyomon vs. lillymon

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:58 pm
Cupid's darts of fate and love
User Image

((Depends on the decision of Christian13000 Decision))

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:09 pm
Involuntary Dating Auction
User Image

What started out as a cruel joke to atone for debts that were never paid, soon turned into an awe inspiring battle of time and tickets in which both Lilamon and Lillymon were honored to be fought over. Eventually that battle would come to an end and the two floral vixens would have to honor their contracts can go on a date with the winners. What would be the location of their date? Obviously... the Ferris wheel.

levelknight20

RP a short narration of you and Lilamon's ride on the Ferris Wheel and how you would inspire her to join you.

Lillymon: Depends on the decision of Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:14 pm
Ticket Booth Special

As tickets were the main attraction and currency of this event, it's no wonder that there is also a prize for whomever has the most tickets by the end up the main event.

Inspired by your dedication to claiming as many tickets as possible, Cupimon would like to grant you will a Monzaemon, Keeper of the Ticket Booth, as your prize for your dedication.

User Image

Sinnoh Champion John

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Luigi Egbert

Neophyte Tycoon

9,325 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:47 pm
"Well... well I was thinking, since you're such a wonderful kisser how about..." Its large eyeballs would shift from side to side cautiously. It's eyes are caught by the ferris wheel behind you. "How about a Ferris wheel ride as we talk about... us."

The little green mollusk digimon had crawled right into Ross's heart cavity. "Oh Numemon, after so many kisses how could I refuse~" Ross said swooning at the digimon's proposal about riding the wondrous Ferris Wheel.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:56 pm
"Hey there toots, I know you were trying and all, but you're a reaaaaaally bad kissing." The poop shaped digimon would attempt to drag Ethan towards the Ferris Wheel, "Come on and let me show how you really kiss...."

Ethan just blinked before scratching his head feeling awkward now, it was a good thing he had been bad at kissing it seemed. But he slowly sighed as he was dragged towards the Ferris Wheel," Okay Suka. Ill follow you..." He started to follow Sukamon,hoping that by the end of this, he could brush his teeth with plenty of tooth paste. He climbed aboard the ride and waited for it to start.  

Ethan Kirito Soul

Newbie Seeker

6,225 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:50 am
"Lilymon!" Iris ran up to the digimon that was waiting for her. She felt kinda had to be leaving behind biymon and hawkmon like that. She had to be honest with herself, she really like the flowery digimon.

Lilymon look surprised to see a girl coming her way. With the concept of a date auction, she was expecting someone... Hairier, bigger and a male. The tall digimon looked down at the girl. When iris smiled at her, she could help but smile back as they went onto the Ferris wheel.

"Tell me about yourself and if you dont know mind, why did you join auction." Lilymon asked

Iris scratched her cheek. "Well, I really like the color green and flowers. I come from a really big place. I'm traveling with friends and I joined the auction to make a friend. Not to mention between you and me, hearing about some the reasons you were up there, I wanted to make sure you had fun.

Lilymon blinked "Fun.... Make friends...." Lilymon burst out laughing. "You are something else, Iris."

Iris smiled even though her first reaction was to pout. "It's true. With my friends I have loads of adventures I never had at home. You should come with us."

"Me join you and your friends? Just like that?"

Iris nodded her head. "Sure why not. No more worries about any more auctions." She said jokingly, "And more importantly, you'll be around friends. What's more fun than that."

Lilymon thought for a moment as they began to reach the top of the circle. "I would be accpected... just like that."

Iris looked at Lilymon and nodded her head. "Adventures tend to more people to see it through with. And what adventure came be more fun than friendship?"

Lilymon chuckled softly, placing her hand on top of Iris' head. "You are a weird girl Iris but that better than being bored. I'll join you. After all, you saved me from a date with probably a really scary guy..."

The digimon shivered and Iris laughed before both were laughing as the Ferris Wheel continued to move.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:21 am

“I have to choose out of all of you guys,” questioned Christian as lifted his arms in exasperation as he looked at all three Digimon, whose cute faces all made things worse. Releasing a heavy sigh he looked at all three of them, and noticed Iris already going towards her Ferris wheel seat. “So it’s between Hawkmon, Biyomon, and MarineAngemon,” he would look all of them up, and down. His face got really pale, and let out a nervous laugh. “I can’t choose.” All three of the Digimon bust out into laughing, and all four of them shook hands with the thought in mind that eventually they would all meet once more. “I guess I’ll be choosing you Hawkmon,” the words hit all three of them with brute force, and with different reactions, but of course Hawkmon, whose face became bright red flew towards her knew owner with a smile. From there the hooded-boy could already see Iris’ cart going up, and quickly the hawk Digimon would lift the heavy boy and fly towards Iris’ cart with ease. They both fell awkwardly in the cart, and laughed as they both looked at the stunning girls. “This was a really good Valentine’s Day,” the young boy said as he looked at the sunset, which made him feel really happy.

(Posting Song: Lazy Afternonns)  

Cuevas_506

Sinnoh Champion John

Skilled Gaian

4,575 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:01 am
Forge walks to the ferris wheel just as the note told him to do after gaining more then enough tickets for the event. Stepping on and taking a seat Forge waited for the large wheel to begin moving which does after a few moments, Looking around Forge notices that the seat he is in is large enough for at lest four people which he found to be strange but shrugs it off as another digimon thing. Once the ferris wheel would reach the point that Forge's seat was at the top it would then stop in place, looking around Forge frowned as he wounder what would happen next and as he thought that a light appear over him which blinded him a moment before he could see Cupimon over head. The small fairy like digimon giggle before releasing another bright flash which causes Forge to look away with his eyes closed, when he felt the light vanish he open his eyes to see a large yellow teddy bear like digimon sitting beside him. Forge eye the bear for a moment and remember it to be a Monzaemon the same one who ran the booth if Forge was not Mistaken, hearing another giggle Forge looks back to the cupimon who then begin to speak. "The one known as the Crimson knight, take pride in collecting so many tickets...to show my respect for your hard work I gladly grant you a new partner to follow you with total loyalty." The small fairy said with a large smile, Forge frowned as he looked over to the bear digimon not expecting to be giving it, if anything he had came here out of rumors that the digimon he seeks was here but it seem that it was false as well. Thinking back Forge remember that Mozaemon was in fact a vaccine digimon which would be what he needed in gaining another piece to his plan so with a small smile he looks back to the cupimon and nods his head. "Alright I kindly take this gift from you and put the digimon to good use thank you for your kindness." With that said cupimon vanishes in another blinding light and the wheel begins to turn again, once it stopped Forge and the Monzaemon would depart away from that area moving to meet back up for monty for there next stage of the plan to revive a ancient and power dragon.

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:35 am
Kiryu had finally won the long and grueling auction and was awarded with a date with the beautiful and elegant Lilamon. Kiryu couldn't help himself from blushing as they both stepped into the Ferris wheel. At first he entered the auction out of boredom, but with each ticket he bid he became more and more absorbed into the madness and eventually took the floral vixen all together. "So... tell me a little about yourself. What were you like before you got stuck in the auction." Kiryu could not believe the words flowing from his own mouth, but it was better than nothing.

"Well, before I got stuck in this sham of an auction I used to roam around the Digital World giving out flowers to the children of the Digital World."

Kiryu whispered to himself, "How could someone so innocent get sucked into an auction? This is unacceptable," Kiryu looked directly into Lilamon's eyes and said, "how would you like to join my team!" Before Kiryu even realized he had basically just confessed to a being made of data Lilamon smiled and hugged Kiryu.

"As long as I can resume my journey across this vast land, I would love to join your adventure." This hug symbolized the beginning of something new, romantic, and possible insane. As the two sat side by side in the small capsuled area they shared a moment together looking at the sunset. Sadly their moment together had ended, but at the same time something new had just started as they both ran out of the carnival together, hands entwined, and laughed as Kiryu had just created an everlasting date.

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Battle: Mage 100

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:03 am
Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength,

John Egbert Thor

User Image
http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q103/toko-ya_mi/EgbertNume.png

Ethan Kirito Soul

User Image
http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q103/toko-ya_mi/EthanSuka.png

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

User Image
http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q103/toko-ya_mi/YumeLilly-1.png

Christian13000

User Image
http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q103/toko-ya_mi/ChristianHawk.png

Sinnoh Champion John

User Image
http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q103/toko-ya_mi/JohnMonzae.png

levelknight20

User Image
http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q103/toko-ya_mi/DTI Art/levellila.png

while loving someone deeply gives you courage.

Thriller Ruins (Event Archive)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games