Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:39 am
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

So I decided that I would do some grocery shopping instead of burning through my money eating out nearly twice a day. I left at twelve thirty and when I got out, it was only one in the afternoon! Thirty minute shopping trip!!!!

I mean I was in Walmart and so to me in a department store, since they have a lot of things, I feel like it should take longer. But maybe it went by so fast because I went in there knowing what I wanted to get.

What is the fastest shopping trip you ever took?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:00 am
Online, 7 minutes and I'd bought myself a much needed winter coat, tights, gloves, socks, etc.
It's a dangerous game, buying things online!  

taeu

Citizen

Aquatic_blue

Chatty Conversationalist

9,800 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:52 am
Hmm...fastest shopping trip was probably running into the store to grab some medicine and coming right back out. So about 2 minutes from the car to the store and back. Not sure if that counts as a shopping trip or more of a quick errand xD  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:07 pm
about three minutes. bookstore. knew what i wanted, grabbed it, paid, left. even when i'm shopping for clothing i need it doesn't take more than about ten minutes, fifteen if i have to try them on and make sure they fit. not much of a shopper  

StrayKit

Faeriez

Smitten Kitten

12,800 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:57 am
More interesting would be stories about planned short shopping trips but something happened that made it take much longer than anticipated. Anyone have examples of something like going to the grocery store for a few items but you told someone your plans and they had to invite themselves along?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:59 am
Faeriez
More interesting would be stories about planned short shopping trips but something happened that made it take much longer than anticipated. Anyone have examples of something like going to the grocery store for a few items but you told someone your plans and they had to invite themselves along?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Why would you tell someone about a short shopping trip anyways? The only way I can see that it would take longer is if all the lines are longer and you are stuck behind three people with near overflowing carts.

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:43 pm
little aishi chan
Faeriez

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Why would you tell someone about a short shopping trip anyways? The only way I can see that it would take longer is if all the lines are longer and you are stuck behind three people with near overflowing carts.

when it comes to shopping with my sister for one thing at Michael's, it becomes about two hours: Michael's, maurices, Target, Wal-Mart...
so with my sister, two hours is short :/
Michael's is an arts and crafts store, maurices is a clothes chain  
07. ✿ - - - Chatterbox [COME SPAM!]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces