Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[HH PVP] Bratja [ Ofelia + Ajax ]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Rown rolled 1 6-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-6)

Rown

Friendly Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:41 pm
Quote:
6 ALL STUDENT/ HUNTER HP IS HALVED. You feel tired.... cold...numb. It becomes increasingly hard to focus as the battle draws on.

Ever since that night, ever since that dream, Ofelia wasn't too sure of what was going on. The way the fragment had spoken and whispered to her, past and present and things she would never had, haunted her waking hours and prevented her from rest once more. The common folk of Deus were no comfort, she was finding them hard to relate to and their mannerisms only pushed her nerves.

So Ofelia headed to the lighthouse and the portal there into the haunted house. It was one of the only places she could go with her bracelet without someone being with her and the redhead wondered if she could maybe...get some sleep. It didn't matter the room, it didn't matter anything. She just wanted a place to lay down away from Deus and all the bullshit constantly happening there.

Her wish sort of came true in the form of a room covered entirely in what looked like soft grass. It was warm, calm, and as soon as she set foot it in everything felt wrong right away. Her strength was sapped from her body, she just wanted to rest, and the redhead collapsed to the ground where she just lay.

Maybe now she'd get to nap.

hp 30

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:09 pm
Good job, head. AJ wasn't lost this time, but the head was chasing a chocolate dust bunny, thinking it might be food. The serpent dragon was dragged and forced to run for quite a long time until the head lost its trail. Usually, he could stop it fast, but not after several sleepless nights. That dream. It was an interesting but weird one. A fragment created from him? The memories of his just merged with AJ's and AJ could see the whole life of the fragment self. He had a wonderful life. The fragment borned with a good sister, though she didn't often show her caring; he had friends around and he enjoyed his life as a Tiefling. Compared to the serpent dragon boil standing here, who didn't have any purpose of living and was a loner for a long time. he was somewhat jealous, ironically the fact that he was the real one.

When he came back from his spaced out, he found himself somewhere inside the Haunted House. Great. He didn't have the map of the inside of this ladyrinth.

Rown

HP: 15/ 30  

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50

Rown

Friendly Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:13 pm
Ofelia heard something, perhaps someone coming in, but she was too tired to move. Everything felt hard and cold and she was growing numb to it. All she wanted was a decent rest, not really too much to ask, and she curled herself up into a ball as she hoped whatever was near and coming into the area wouldn't see her.

The last time she was in here she'd played on a swing set, then she played tag. Exercise and running around did sound fun but she was way more weary than she'd like to admit. Long days of work and sleepless nights had caught up to her entirely too quickly for Ofelia's tastes and so she curled even more. Perhaps she could make herself so small she'd disappear.

Instead all she did was making the grass where she was move violently as she shifted inward.

Meegane

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:10 am
Without noticing there was another person in the room, AJ sat down and decided to take a short nap after running like crazy. The head was losing its interests of the surrounding and falling asleep. So it was the best moment for the two to take a rest. On the soft grass over there.

He laid down on the grass, with his arms putting behind his head as a pillow. It was a good place for resting, quiet and cozy. His movements were enough to make some small scroops. Everything was so silent. He took a moment to recall the weird dream. It wasn't a bad one, but it was bothering him like a haunted ghost.

He wondered if he would meet with some of the important people in reality and would they be the same as the dream?

Sophie, Alex and the Witch were in the dream. The place where they lived were like a wonderland, full of greenness. AJ was sure that it would be much better than his birthplace. However, the fragment was kinda like him in the childhood, disliked by the mass.........

Rown
I don't know how they could start conversation XD

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50

Rown

Friendly Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:45 pm
Ofelia awoke to the sound and feeling of someone else being in the room with her. Everything else was still cold and her body felt heavy like there was something weighing her down. The option of leaving was there even with the warmth and the smell of grass. The option of going back to Deus in a place where no one honestly cared about her was there and it bit at her unhappily. Getting to her feet she swayed a little, the small nap she'd taken hardly enough to knock away the almost full week of no sleep, but she shook her head to ease it off and started towards where she felt the sound was coming from.

She couldn't really see, a wind had picked up and was rustling all the tall grasses around like waves in an ocean. There was one patch though where it looked like the waves were rippling and pressed against. Something had to be there and at the back of her mind a whisper about feeling FEAR echoed. Was it her own thoughts telling her or was an aftershock of Rue? Either way it didn't matter, the weapon was summoned all angry and red against her hands, and she approached the disrupted circle.

There was a student within it, curled and sleeping. Ofelia stepped so where she stood over him, his torso between her legs. Rue was raised up and ready to strike at a moment's notice should whomever this was decide to attack her. Student or not, friendly or not, Ofelia was weary and her judgement was poor. A whistle, sharp and long, escaped from her lips to wake the poor person up.

Meegane

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:37 am
AJ wasn't really sleeping, rather said he was falling asleep. So the hearing of the whistle made him turned around and checked, just to realize there was a lady, standing with her legs putting between his body. He could hardly move and it was awkward, he didn't know what to do. He couldn't really see the face of the lady because it was too dark.

"Excuse me, Miss. Could you move to the side so that I can get up?" There was a gentle smile on his face.

Jacking! Why he would wake up in such an embarrassing situation? AJ was confused, blushed hardly seen though it was there.

The head, was also awoke and staring at the lady, it was curious. Its eyes, however, was glowing red in the darkness, like a bad omen.
Rown

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50

Rown

Friendly Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:12 am
"Depends. Are ya friend or foe?" Ofelia asked. She didn't make to move even with red eyes glaring up at her and the sharpness of her weapon glinted against the sunlight that poured from above. The cruel sharpness of the blade was apparant as she turned her wrist in a stretching motion, feeling the weight of her partner at this stage. Rue had grown lighter as they advanced in the ranks.

Lighter, sharper, deadly. Silent.

Ofelia was starting to hate the silence again.

The hand that had been raised back to strike was lowered down though not by much. Ofelia still had the student straddled between her legs and at any time she could strike and crush its - his - head. There seemed to be something else as well, judging by the eyes, but as before she didn't flinch away. Things that glowed were practically old hat to her after all the time at Deus. "Ya better speak quickly b'for Ah lose mah patience an' jus' crush yer skull in." She said. Ofelia was at least polite enough to announce her intentions even if she wasn't actually going to act through with it.

This person didn't need to know it was just an idle comment and that Ofelia wasn't into torture students.

Much.

Meegane

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:56 am
The voice of the lady seemed so familiar, yet he couldn't remember where he heard of it. "Friend? Foe? How could I know if I don't even know you?" AJ was confused, so confused.

The lady was holding a blade, because of the moonlight reflection, AJ could noticed that its runes was glowing. Reaper? Or those weapon-wielding human? He remembered Jake called himself a hunter.

The further violent threatening words from the lady reminded him of someone, someone so familiar in his memory, yet he couldn't remember. Anyway, let make things clear first.

AJ put both of his hands up, gesturing he is harmless. "Woo~ Easy, easy. I am not your enemy, at least I think so. I was just finding a place to rest because of the insomnia." He smiled to the lady in the darkness. Head's attention was totally drawn away by Rue, the shiny blade.

User Image

Rown

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50

Rown

Friendly Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:44 am
"That remains ta be seen, an' Ah decide the nature'a what'cha be." Ofelia said. Rue was not dismissed, rather she was still all well and good as the redhead laced her fingers together. It looked weird to have sharp blades just standing off the sides of her hands but she wasn't making any moves against this child and his ...tail thing. For now. "State yer name, rank, an' business here other than 'restin'. Ya please me well 'nough an' Ah may jus' let'cha leave here wit'out havin' ta die first."

The redhead had no idea what happened to students when they died other than the simple fact that they always reformed somewhere else. They'd come back and she'd get pissed off at the sheer amount of unfair that always seemed to happen. If a hunter died....well, most of them came back just fine and dandy anyway but that was completely beside the point.

Now all that mattered was she was waiting for a response and waiting was never really Ofelia's forte. Sure she could wait when it came to cooking and baking, it wasn't really optional then and there, but for now she sort of wanted to tear into this kid and make him talk faster. Something about him just made her want to...hit and hug him. It was weird. "Well?" She asked.

Meegane
I am so sorry for taking so long on this > ___ >

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 10:33 pm
Accent. The need-to-guess language from the lady reminded the serpent-dragon boil of one of his friends - faerie boil. "Oh my bad, my name is --- AJ, rank? I don't know what you mean, Miss. You see, I am just a normal boil. As for other business...I really didn't plan to do anything besides er - resting?" Of course the boil didn't want to tell how he got pulled by the head here just because his bro. wanted to chase a bunny. Jacking No! Seriously.

AJ smiled mischievously like usual to Ofelia, shrugging to show his harmlessness. Both of them were staring at her weapon purposefully. Head, of course, was just attracted by its glows while AJ.....he seemed to recall someone. Someone with weird blades? Sticks? Whatever. He's an interesting person.

Rown
It's totally okay. I am worser, you see >_>

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff