Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Her Butler Loyal... (Listressa and I)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:18 am

User Image

☽❁☾

A butler that can't do this much for her Mistress…

Priscilla walked into her young Mistresses room quietly with a tray of fruit, jam, and toast for her Mistresses breakfast. Setting the tray down on the nightstand she went over to the large velvet curtains and pulled them apart letting the light stream in the trough the big window. "Good morning young Mistress. You have a busy day quasar of you today." She said with her ever present smile upon her face as she made her way over to her Mistresses bedside and pulled the blanket off of the girl and sat her up to get her to wake up faster before setting the tray on her lap. "You have Piano lessons at ten, a business meeting at twelve-thirty. Then you will have lunch and your schedule will be open until five tonight where you will be having diner with a client." She said calmly as she watched her Mistress carefully.

…is not work her Mistress' trust

☽❁☾

Layla Listressa
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:38 am

vria aven

User Image

(`·. ¸ ๑¸.·´`·.¸ ๑¸.·´`·.¸๑¸.·´`·.¸ ๑¸.·´`·.¸ ๑¸.·´`·.¸ ๑¸.·´`·.¸ ๑¸.·´`·.¸ ๑¸.·´)

Ivoria was peacefully sleeping until the blindness of the curtains being yanked open dispelled the darkness and cast her a rude awakening. Sitting upright while rubbing her left eye awake she looked around to find her butler, Priscilla, giving her her day's schedule. "There has been a murder today, so move my Piano lessons to later on this evening. I want to be able to check it out before the Hounds take away all of the good stuff. Knowing them they won't find any clue close to what I can find." She ordered. 'Hounds' referring to the foolish police and investigation unit. The young Mistress swung her legs gracefully over to the side of her large Queen size bed and awaited for her Butler to dress her. Her long pale blonde hair loose and down, ending towards her waist as her right eye was shut. Needing the eye patch on her nightstand to conceal it since her bangs were not long enough to cover it fully yet.

(`·. ¸ ๑¸.·´`·.¸ ๑¸.·´`·.¸๑¸.·´`·.¸ ๑¸.·´`·.¸ ๑¸.·´`·.¸ ๑¸.·´`·.¸ ๑¸.·´`·.¸ ๑¸.·´)

: Raven Manor
: Grumpy
: ...

ᏫᏫᏟ:

Cisala Elden

louis guapo

Original Lover

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:19 am

User Image

☽❁☾

"Of course Mistress Ivoria." Pros ills said as she grabbed the eye patch from off of the night stand and tied it around the girl's head to cover her eye. "Your piano lesson will be moved to three O'clock." She said calmly before heading over to the closet where she got out a black, and silver dress that came with a small black hat with a silver bow on it. This would impress any who layed eyes on her Mistress which is what she was aiming for. She didn't want the 'hounds' to have anything to question her about. "This should be suitable wear for the day wouldn't you agree?" She asked rhetorically as she layed the dress on the bed and began to remove her Mistress' sleep wear for her.

☽❁☾

Layla Listressa
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:44 am

vria aven

User Image

Ivoria simply nodded towards her Butler in approval of the dress. Sitting back and allowing for Priscilla to change her. As the last of the Raven Family it was her duty to become the Royal's Right Hand for Law and Crime. It's been years since Ivoria had survived the massacre, years since she learned the art of Justice and has been betrothed to the young Richard Kingsley, and years since she struck the life-long deal with her Butler that revenge would be sweet. But a bitter sweet taste.

: Raven Manor
: Calm and Awake
ᏫᏫᏟ: Question... Is Pirscilla a demon?

Cisala Elden

louis guapo

Original Lover

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:05 pm

User Image

☽❁☾

Priscilla finished dressing Ivoria by buckling her shoes and handing the girl a black parasol. "I will get the carriage ready Mistress." She said giving a low curtsy before disappearing at literally a blink of the eye. It was easy getting the Horse hooked up to the carriage and easier bringing it round front with the grounds keeper who would be driving it. After all if she was sent to gather more information she would need someone here to drive the young Mistress back home. "Theralin make sure to to take it easy on the trip into town. We don't want to be jostled about again like last time." She instructed the girl who just gave a toothy grin while rubbing the back of her neck.

☽❁☾

Layla Listressa
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:37 pm

vria aven

User Image

Ivoria dismissed her as she stood up straight, grabbing the black parasol and calling her Maid Rosetta to tidy up her room and the house while she and Priscilla were away. Walking out and to the front of the house where she opened her parasol to shield the mourning sun off of her. "I'll be awaiting I the carriage when your finished your pleasantries with Theralin, Priscilla." she said as she closed the parasol and went inside the shaded carriage. Settling herself with some paperwork she grabbed quickly from her Study and taking a look through them.

: Outside of the Raven Manor
: I need to study these files before the Hounds can get their inexperienced paws on them, and take a look at the crime scene...

ᏫᏫᏟ:

Cisala Elden

louis guapo

Original Lover

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:18 pm

User Image

☽❁☾

"Of course young Mistress." Priscilla said with a low bow before giving the grounds keeper a few more last minute instructions and getting into the carriage with Ivoria. I should have grabbed the Mistress a coat. Winter is quickly approaching. She thought as a frown spread across her lips before shrugging it off. If she must she would give up her own coat to the Mistress. "Would you do me the honor of filling me in on the case?" She asked pleasantly as she began to shed off her coat and wrap it around the smaller girl. She might not get sick herself but her Mistress might and she couldn't have that now could she?

☽❁☾

(O•O•C• Soory that it's short and dinky ^_^*)
Layla Listressa
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:18 pm

vria aven

User Image

The Mistress didn't bother to glance up at her Butler as the carriage drove off immediately. "members of the Richmond Family has been massacred over the years and the notorious 'Richmond Killer' has moved on a little more to pleasant encounters. Street prostitutes and drug dealers. This has been going on for some time before he or she brutally raped and murdered the last of the Richmond Family leaving the four year old child for an unknown reason. The Hounds have the child in absolute protective custody, however it's the crime scene that I need to observe before going to the UnderTaker for more information." she answers without any emotion. Scanning over some new folders of the past crimes of this killer as they rode through the city. Her thin and arched fine eyebrows hidden nderneath her bangs were furrowed with concentration and misunderstanding. Nothing and everything was similar and yet, different. Their pattern style was different yet the way they kill is the same. It was quite difficult work, but she never backs down from the Royal's orders.

: Inside the carriage riding through the City with her Butler.
: Confused and Concetrated
: Who will this killer strike next? Who is he? What are their motives? Why kill half a family then change your course to ny kill off the rest? I need to get ahold of the Richmond's files from those Hounds for this case...

ᏫᏫᏟ: Not a problem...

Cisala Elden

louis guapo

Original Lover

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:50 pm

User Image

☽❁☾

"There must be a reason for leaving the four year old unharmed. If I may suggest one thing? Why don't we talk to the child and see if he knows anything. After we investigate the crime scene of course." Priscilla said calmly as she looked her Mistress over. Like always when she worked on a case Ivoria gave off an air of defiant, authority that made everyone do as she said the first time without question... That is exsept for the 'hounds' as her Mistress called them. Of course this only made her respect her Mistress further. "Is there anything I may do to help make the investigation run smoother Mistress Ivoria?" She asked fixing her hat carefully so that not one hair was out of place. After all when in the precence of Ivoria Raven everything must be perfect and that included apperance.

☽❁☾

(O•O•C• )
Layla Listressa
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out