A blurb about me? *giggle*
The Coven Members
I wish for us all to be close.
Relationships With Other Covens
We shall see who we like!
Saved
I like my space

Guidelines
1. Sand coven members only. If you wish for you dragoncorn to join the sand coven, please PM me.
2. Please be civil. Dragoncorns are a good align, yes, but there are those who aren't the same type of good. Jasmyne does not allow for fights within her coven. Of course, sprited debate is perfectly fine.
3. Powers should always be used for good.
4. Ebil races, especially demons, are not to be tolerated.
5. As for children, Jasmyne as no claim on your children, however, if they wish for membership of the coven, Jasmyne will welcome them with open arms.
6. If you wish to leave the coven, know that Jasmyne can and will hold a grudge. If you have any family in the coven, then they must either leave, or beg for Jasmyne to allow them to stay. Of course, she will want to know what makes you leave the coven.
7. Mating within a coven is to be celebrated.
8. Members of the coven are family and to be treated with love and respect.

Keep a look out in case new guidelines are added, or these are amended.

yokoonna

Divine Bookworm

yokoonna

Divine Bookworm

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:07 am
Jasmyne Sandling

User Image

Name: Jasmyne Sandling
Mate: None, as of yet. ~.^
Children: None as well
Bio: Jasmyne flirts with reckless abandon. She knows she is in power, and isn't afraid to use it. She is fair, however, if the problem doesn't pertain her. Jasmyne always wants to be the center of attention, and will normally stop at nothing to be so.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:09 am
Coven Members

Daeva Chione - Random
Ghayda - icy serenade
Ankh - lysia_nyteblade
Hathor - Rein_Carnation  

yokoonna

Divine Bookworm

yokoonna

Divine Bookworm

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:13 am
Relationships With Other Covens

Wind
Prismatic Spray
Electricity
Fire
Acid
Poison
Water
Ice
Shadows
Sound
Steam
Fog

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:14 am
Saved  

yokoonna

Divine Bookworm

yokoonna

Divine Bookworm

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:29 am
Saved  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:02 am
Saved  

yokoonna

Divine Bookworm

yokoonna

Divine Bookworm

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:43 am
Jasmyne sighed as she lounged back on her chair. "Where is everyone?" She cried out, bored. "I want entertainment!" She rolled onto her side, looking around at the vast desert that was her home. "Maybe if I sent about some sand devils." She giggled. "I wonder if I can make a game out of it!"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:21 am
YokoOnna
Found it! 8D Hiiiii Yoko~

User Image
Ears flicking, Ghayda couldn't help giving a small, tired laugh as she heard her queen's complaints of boredom. She had been curled up in a dune most comfortably for a nap, enjoying the warmth of the sun on her as she slept, but the loud voice of her queen was enough to stir her. Stretching her arms over her head, she gave a yawn, smiling as she tiredly peered to her queen. "M'lady... Debating mischief so early, hmmm?" she teased lightly.  

bitsie spider
Crew

Deathly Demigod

yokoonna

Divine Bookworm

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 3:40 am
"Tis the best time for mischief. Any poor souls wandering MY desert should keep on their toes!" Jasmyne grinned, swirling her fingers around. "Ghayda, I'm sure we can come up with so much mischief." She fluttered her wings in the dry air. "Shall we look for one of those poor unfortunate souls?" She cackled, finally starting to feel interested.

icy serenade
Yayyyyyyyy.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 4:54 pm
YokoOnna
I have Poor Unfortunate Souls stuck in my head now XD

Giving a tired, but light-hearted laugh, Ghayda smiled to her queen. "Your appetite for mischief is something else. Poor creatures who would cross into your domain." Giving another laugh, she uncurled her legs from beneath herself before standing, fluttering her wings as she yawned and stretched once more. "Mmmmmm... I think it could be fun" she chimed with a grin.  

bitsie spider
Crew

Deathly Demigod

yokoonna

Divine Bookworm

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 5:22 pm
icy serenade
How do you think I came up with it? XD XD

PS: Pick a number 1-237. I'll bring a kat in to be the poor unfortunate soul. XD

Jasmyne grinned and looked around. Sadly, no fae was in sight from her throne, but she knew there were some. There were always some. Stupid faes that think that they could survive in her harsh home. Never truly prepared. For some reason, that thought ticked her off. How dare stupid faes think that they could tackle on the perils of the desert. Stupid mortal faes that thought they were stronger than the forces that could easily kill them.

Releasing a low, angry growl, she started to the south. "Let us hunt, then, clan sister! Let us have some fun!"

◕ Roleplay: Other Clans, Tribes, Groups

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games