Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Bible Guild

Back to Guilds

What if Jesus meant every word He said? 

Tags: God, Jesus, The Holy Spirit, The Bible, Truth, Love, Eternal Life, Salvation, Faith, Holy, Fellowship, Apologetics 

Reply Prayer Requests
A prayer for him please. :(

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

i r i d e s s i c a n c e

Blessed Friend

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:24 pm
I'm beginning to worry about my fiance. Over a week ago my fiance was off for several days and stayed up really late. Well, his sleep schedule was fine after that for a while until 4-5 days ago where he's been getting 3 or less hours of sleep per night.

He works anywhere from 6-7:30am and doesn't get off of work until 7-9pm at night anymore. He works in construction, tiling floors.

He's tried EVERYTHING. From chamomile tea to zzQuil and nothing is working at all!

I've noticed his mood is changing and he's trying to control it, but I'm afraid soon if he doesn't watch out the lack of sleep will effect his driving during the day or even at night. I'm afraid of him getting into a wreck or worse.

I know insomnia can be a phase, but with nothing helping all i can do is pray for his safety and for the insomnia to end. But, I know he could use any prayers possible.

It's the fact that he's not ever had insomnia this bad before and normally tea or medicine helps. He's not a stressed person, more of a relaxed person. So honestly, it's odd. He's been in this job for 3 years now and is used to the odd scheduling of work and has held fine. Even at the times he's off for days and stays up, it doesn't effect him like this days later at all.

Thanks everyone. I really appreciate this.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:31 am
I shall pray for him. 3nodding Sleep is important so I understand that his safety is a concern with lack of sleep in a job such as his.

I also hope in the mean time - he'll find something that helps him out.  

Aquatic_blue

Chatty Conversationalist

9,800 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500

Spirit Reborn

Friendly Citizen

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:15 am
I, too, will pray for him. If he hasn't already tried this, perhaps playing ambient music through earphones will help. There's also this self-guided meditation for relaxation/sleep on Youtube.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:17 pm
I'll be praying. heart  

Lindpen

Smitten Pumpkin

Servant Reborn

Devout Worshipper

12,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:45 pm
Me too. I read eating can cause sleepiness. I don't know if that would help.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:13 pm
Reading in the word of God can help make him sleepy. Will pray for him.  

Ratsah

Beloved Soldier

8,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Recite

Mega Noob

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:13 am
I'll pray for him, also. smile I hope he can get some sleep.

Honestly, sitting or laying down and finding a comfortable position and just staying there for a while might help him to relax and sleep. There's been a few times before where I wouldn't be all that tired, but after a shower and finding a comfortable position in my bed, I became relaxed and tired after a short while.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:51 am
Sure I will pray for him and may God bless you both smile  

StwartMad1

Prayer Requests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas